Sometimes, by pressing some keys by mistake, the screen of your PC can be turned upside down.In this FAQ, we will explain how to fix your computer screen when this happens.
Rotate Computer Screen that Is Flipped Upside Down
To fix your upside-down computer computer screen, press ALT + CTRL
+ the UP arrow or the DOWN arrow. By pressing these two keys plus one of those two arrows, you can put the screen in the position that you want.
Another easy way to do this is via the desktop. First, right-click the desktop. Then, select Screen resolution > Advanced settings > Orientation or Rotation > Normal. Your screen should be restored to its original orientation.
Rotate an Upside-Down Computer Screen Image via Graphic Settings
With the Desktop screen displayed in front of you, left-click to access the Graphic Properties option. There, you should select the Rotation Tab and uncheck the box labeled Enable Rotation:
Rotate an Upside-Down Computer Screen on Mac
N.B. Not all monitors can be rotated. This fix works better on external monitors than it does on built-in computer displays.
Open System Preferences by clicking the Apple logo at the top-left of your screen or by selecting the cog logo in your Dock. Select Displays:
Image: © 123RF.com
- Computer ki screen rotate kaise kare
- Ecran inversé - Best answers
- Laptop ki screen rotate kaise kare - Best answers
- Youtube me live stream kaise kare - Guide
- Pdf size kam kaise kare - How-To - Software
- Instagram password forgot kaise kare - Guide
- Free fire me google account ko facebook kaise kare - Guide
- Browser history delete kaise kare - How-To - Web