Enable the Guest Account on the Xbox One
Press the Menu key on your controller, and go to Settings. Scroll to the OTHER PEOPLE section on the right.
Select Guest Settings > Create a guest key.
Set the guest key (i.e. a 6-digit code), and save your changes.
Back on the Guest Settings screen, you can define the limitations of the guest account using the Access to content menu.
Image: © 123RF.com
- How to add guest on xbox one
- Xbox one guest account - Best answers
- How to add a guest on xbox one - Best answers
- Enforcement.xbox.com. 0x87dd0013 - How-To - Xbox
- How to stop xbox from turning off - How-To - Platform
- How to add signature in thunderbird - How-To - Thunderbird
- How to add contacts to messenger - How-To - Facebook
- Add whatsapp stickers to telegram - Guide