In this article we will explain how to delete cookies on the integrated web browser of the PlayStation 4. Simply follow the procedure below.
PlayStation 4 - How to delete cookies
- Open the web browser and press the Options button of the controller.
- Go to Settings.
- Select "Delete Cookies".
To prevent the installation of cookies:
- Uncheck "Allow Cookies".
Image: © Unsplash.com
- How to clear cookies on ps4
- Playstation cookies - Best answers
- Ps4 cookies - Best answers
- How to put ps4 in safe mode - How-To - Platform
- Ps4 controller gta v pc - Guide
- Ps4 too many usb devices - How-To - Platform
- How to check ps4 controller battery on pc - How-To - PS3
- Ps4 triangle button not working ✓ - Forum - PS3/PS4
This document, titled « How to Delete Cookies on PlayStation 4 », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).