The 3.10 firmware update for PlayStation 4 released by Sony includes many features that fans of the system are excited about. Among them is the ability to receive pop-up notifications, allowing users to be alerted of game and event invitations.
To enable or disable PS4 pop-up notifications
Go to Settings
- Select Notifications.
- Here, you will be able to enable or disable the pop-up notifications for all available items.
- Ps4 turn off notifications
- How to turn off ps4 notifications
- How to turn off fortnite notifications ps4
- Turn off snapchat notifications > Guide
- Turn off gmail notifications > Guide
- Too many usb devices connected ps4 > Guide
- Ps4 turn off controller sound > Guide
- Triangle button not working ps4 [solved] > PS3 & PS4 Forum