In this FAQ you will learn how to pair an Android Wear SmartWatch with your smartphone or tablet.
How to pair an Android Wear SmartWatch with your smartphone
Prerequisites before pairing your Smartwatch with your Smartphone:
- Internet connection (Wifi or mobile data)
- Make sure both devices are close.
- Your smartwatch must be fully charged.
- Enable Bluetooth on both devices.
Image © beer5020 123rf.com
- On your smartphone: Connect to the PlayStore and download the Wear OS app.
- Once installed, open the Android wear app.
- A list of available devices will be displayed. Tap to select your smartwatch.
- A pairing code will be displayed on both your smartphone and smartwatch.
- If the codes match, simply tap on Pair (both on the phone and smartwatch).
- From there, follow the onscreen instructions.