How to pair an Android Wear SmartWatch with your smartphone
In this FAQ you will learn how to pair an Android Wear SmartWatch with your smartphone or tablet.
- Internet connection (Wifi or mobile data)
- Make sure both devices are close.
- Your smartwatch must be fully charged.
- Enable Bluetooth on both devices.
-On your smartphone: Connect to the PlayStore and download the Android Wear
- Once installed, open the Android wear app.
- A list of available devices will be displayed. Tap to select your smartwatch.
- A pairing code will be displayed in your smartphone and smartwatch.
- If the codes are matching, simply tap on Pair (both on the phone and smartwatch).
- From there follow the onscreen instructions.
This document, titled « How to pair an Android Wear SmartWatch with your smartphone », is available under the Creative Commons
license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM