In this FAQ you will learn how to pair an Android Wear SmartWatch with your smartphone or tablet.
How to pair an Android Wear SmartWatch with your smartphone
Prerequisites before pairing your Smartwatch with your Smartphone:
- Internet connection (Wifi or mobile data)
- Make sure both devices are close.
- Your smartwatch must be fully charged.
- Enable Bluetooth on both devices.
- On your smartphone: Connect to the PlayStore and download the Wear OS app.
- Once installed, open the Android wear app.
- A list of available devices will be displayed. Tap to select your smartwatch.
- A pairing code will be displayed on both your smartphone and smartwatch.
- If the codes match, simply tap on Pair (both on the phone and smartwatch).
- From there, follow the onscreen instructions.
Image © beer5020 123rf.com
- How to connect smartwatch to android phone
- How to connect smart watch with phone - Best answers
- How to connect smartwatch to phone - Best answers
- How to connect headphones to android phone - How-To - Mobile
- How to connect android phone to tv using av cable ✓ - Forum - Android
- How to Connect Your Android Phone to a PC - How-To - Android
- How to connect android phone to windows xp pc - Forum - Mobile
- How to block a private number on an android phone? - How-To - Android
This document, titled « How to Connect a Smartwatch to Your Android Phone », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).