Call Of Duty 4 runs well on the single player game option, however sometimes there are problems when you switch to the multiplayer mode. Other games may also work normally but when trying to run Call of Duty 4, it crashes causing you to wonder if it's the game or your computer at fault. This is a very common problem caused by the system's audio device and we will walk you through the procedure to rectify this in the article below.
COD4: iw3mp.exe Has Stopped Working
This problem is due to a Call of Duty 4 appcrash (iw3mp exe). In order to fix the iw3mp exe application error follow these steps:
- Go to Start and then to the Control Panel.
- Double click on the Sound Tool.
- Click on the Recording tab.
- Right click and select View Disabled Devices.
- Enable the Stereo Mix.
And that’s all ! COD4 should now run normally.
Image: © Activision
- Iw3mp.exe has stopped working
- Iw3mp - Best answers
- Iw3mp.exe - Best answers
- COD 4 Modernwarfare PC iw3mp.exe has stopped ✓ - Forum - Call Of Duty
- Iw3mp.exe has stopped working [COD4] Plz Help ✓ - Forum - Call Of Duty
- CoD 4 multiplayer doesn't start ✓ - Forum - Call Of Duty
- COD4 iw3mp.exe stopped working at launch - Forum - Call Of Duty
- Iw3mp.exe has stopped working windows 10 - Forum - Video Games