Microsoft Excel is a software that allows you to create efficient spreadsheets for the business of personal use. They permit you to stay organized while managing large amounts of data, which can be organized in a range of ways. One popular way to organize this data is by date. Excel comes with a default date format, mm/dd/yyyy, but you can always choose to change the date format, to dd/mm/yyyy, for example.
Change Excel Date Format from mm/dd/yyyy to dd/mm/yyyy
To change the date display in Excel follow these steps:
- Go to Format Cells > Custom
- Enter dd/mm/yyyy in the available space.
The dates listed in your spreadsheet should be converted to the new format.
Image: © Dzmitry Kliapitski - 123RF.com
- How to change date format in excel to dd/mm/yyyy
- Excel date format dd/mm/yyyy - Best answers
- Dd/mm/yyyy format in excel - Best answers
- Unable to change date format in excel ✓ - Forum - Excel
- Can't change cell format in excel ✓ - Forum - Excel
- How to change date format in excel - How-To - Excel
- I want to change date format in Excel ✓ - Forum - Excel
- How to change date format in excel from yyyymmdd to dd/mm/yyyy ✓ - Forum - Excel