Indian Railways is the world's fourth-largest rail network, serving billions of passengers every year. To provide better service to commuters, Indian Railways has launched a free high-speed WiFi at its stations. Read this article to find ou how to connect your phone to the WiFi at the stations.
Connect to the Free WiFi at Indian Railways Stations
To connect to the network at Indian Railways stations, turn on phone's WiFi, search for Availabe Networks, and select Railwire Network. Next, Railwire website's homepage will appear on your phone’s screen:
Next, enter your Mobile Number and click Receive SMS to receive your one-time password (OTP) by text message. Enter the OTP in the box provided and connect to the free high-speed internet.
This service is available at over 700 Indian railway stations and can be accessed from a phone or a laptop.
Image: © Lalam - Shutterstock.com
- Railway wifi connection
- Railway wifi connect login - Best answers
- Railway wifi - Best answers
- Wifi connected but websites not loading ✓ - Forum - Network
- What is wifi connection - How-To - Connection
- Pldt home prepaid wifi connected but no internet ✓ - Forum - Network
- Wifi connected but browser not working - How-To - Internet
- Spectrum wifi connected no internet ✓ - Forum - WiFi