Did you know it's possible to use AirPods on non-Apple devices? While AirPods were originally intended for Apple devices, there's no limit to using them on other devices. The only downside is that you won't be able to use the smart features, but you will be able to listen to audio without any problem. Here we'll show you how to use your AirPods with other devices.
Configure Your AirPods
Follow these steps to connect the AirPods to an Android phone or tablet.
1. Activate Bluetooth on your smartphone or tablet.
2. Open your AirPods case cover.
3. On the back of the case, there is a round white button. Open the lid and press this button for several seconds until the light in the box between the two AirPods starts to flash.
4. Now your headphones are Bluetooth detectable. Go to the Bluetooth setting on your phone or tablet, and the AirPods should appear in the list of available Bluetooth devices. Select them.
From now on, your headphones will be Bluetooth connected to your phone.
Use AirPods with Your Android
Once you have configured the AirPods with the non-Apple device, you can use them like any other headphones. To start, remove them from the case, place them on your ears, and then they will automatically link via Bluetooth to your phone or tablet. Once connected, you will hear a sound indicating the devices are connected.
After you are connected, just play and enjoy your content. If you encounter any issues, we recommend that you repeat the steps above.
Photo: © Hadrian - Shutterstock.com.
- Airpods android
- Can airpods be used with android - Best answers
- How to Optimize Your Android smartphone - How-To - Android
- Organise Your Call Logs on Your Android Smartphone - How-To - Android
- Disable the Internet Connection on Android Smartphone - How-To - Mobile
- Samsung factory reset code android - How-To - Android
- Update emojis android - How-To - Instant Messaging