Badoo is a site and app that allow users to meet people, find friends, date, there is a very active community of users. This can make it all the more frustrating if your Badoo account gets disabled. If your Badoo account has been blocked, it is most likely due to your profile having violated the Badoo Community Guidelines. Below is a summary of the guidelines for the Badoo community and for any photos that you use. This article will explain how to recover a blocked Badoo account.
Badoo Community Guidelines
Badoo accounts are disabled for many reasons, primarily for infringing any of the many community guidelines.
- Real identity / real name / real photo (use the photo verification tool)
- No shared accounts (logging in from multiple locations can flag your account)
- No spam allowed - no copying and pasting messages to share
- Zero tolerance policy for hate speech (all material that expresses any and all forms of discrimination - see the full Badoo Guidelines. This includes any posts on your profile, or private chat messages.
- Avoid posting your last name, phone number, home or work address, email or social media account details on your profile public profile.
Badoo Photo Guidelines
In addition to the community guidelines, your Badoo account may be locked as a result of inappropriate photos that have been uploaded to the site.
- Feature anyone under the age of 18
- Obscure your face
- Have watermarks, logos, overlaying text or heavy editing
- Contain pornography or explicit content
- Use people or celebrities who aren’t you (unless you really are Beyoncé)
- Show any illegal content, violent or offensive material
The official Badoo response to a blocked account is the following:
If your Badoo account has been blocked, it’s likely that your profile has violated our guidelines. You can find our guidelines on our website at any time. If you believe we have made a mistake, please send us a message with your registered email address and we will take a second look. However, this decision will be final.
How to Contact Badoo
To recover a Badoo account you will need access to the registered email address that you used to create your Badoo account. If you no longer have access to the email address you won’t be able to send Badoo a message from that email account which is a crucial step that Badoo requires. It is not possible to recover a Badoo account without the email.
If you do have access to your email account, then contact them using the designated Feedback / Contact Form.
Whatever response you finally receive from Badoo concerning your deleted Badoo account is final. If they are not willing to reactivate, or restore your Badoo account, then you will need to create a new account, using a different email address.
Reactivate Badoo Account
If your Badoo account has not been deleted and instead you yourself have previously deactivated it, you can reactivate it. To restore your account, click the link sent to your email within 30 days of deleting your profile.
If you wait longer than 30 days, then you cannot restore your profile as your personal information and account details will have been removed from the Badoo system.
If you try to register on Badoo with the same email address, you will need to delete your new profile and click on the link to restore your profile that the email was previously used for. If this is outside of the 30 day window, then you will need to to create a new account, using a different email.
Lost Badoo Password
If you have lost your Badoo password, please refer to this article on how to recover a lost password on Badoo.
- Badoo account blocked
- Contact badoo account blocked - Best answers
- Badoo blocked my account - Best answers
- Bsnl account blocked ✓ - Forum - Facebook
- Hacked hotmail account blocked - How-To - Email
- Facebook account blocked ✓ - Forum - Facebook
- Hotmail account blocked can't verify ✓ - Forum - Hotmail/Outlook.com
- Bsnl account block recharge - Forum - Mobile