The discussions

Forgot my password

Help recover my password.

1 reply Last reply on 23 Nov 2018 by
ac3mark

How to convert audio files with .hvc extension?

Hi everyone, I need help with how to convert an audio file with .HVC extension coming from a DENPA USB 24 digital voice recorder as I have lost the i...

4 replies Last reply on 22 Nov 2018 by
Anonymous User

Free music downloads to usb

Solved

How to download free music to a USB

1 reply Last reply on 10 Nov 2018 by
Jean-François Pillou  

I have a problem with the sound of the computer

Closed

Hi, I have a problem with the sound of the computer. If I hear music or any audio file on the Internet or at softwar like Windows Media Player and...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Nov 2018 by
neil_89

How to unsubscribe from classmates.com

How do I get out of class mates?

1 reply Last reply on 6 Nov 2018 by
xpcman

Asus laptop, speakers

hello, I have a asus k55vj laptop and i have a problem with the speakers, all my drives are up to date and all been installed, i have also uninst...

4 replies Last reply on 29 Oct 2018 by
TheComputerDoc

No sound in earphones

Hi guys, I have recently bought new earphones, they worked good. Then I borrowed it to my friend cause she lost hers, and when she returned them, they...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Oct 2018 by
ac3mark

No sound in some video

Solved/Closed

Hi, Since some days i have problem with the sound of the video in my browsers, for example the video in twitter, imgur and the like doesn't have s...

4 replies Last reply on 15 Oct 2018 by
Maxime

Outdoor movie low pitch voices don't play

Hello, We are hosting an outdoor movie at our elementary school. We hooked up all the equipment but have hit a snag. The high pitch voices and music...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Sep 2018 by
ac3mark

My account

I lost my account . I tried to regain it but the email touching space is not working

1 reply Last reply on 11 Sep 2018 by
Ambucias

Laptop audio isn't working

my laptop's sound has already stopped working but after that earphones and external speakers were used to work but now they are also not working .......

1 reply Last reply on 28 Aug 2018 by
xpcman

Mp3 player will not play

when i turn on my mp3 player all it says is GTX on the screen. No songs will play or anything. I just changed the battery because it would not charge....

5 replies Last reply on 16 Aug 2018 by
Ambucias

Background music works but no voices?

Solved

Hello, If anyone who has any problem with this...I will show you some of my magic that will work on every voices issue in audio system... Ok, let...

2 replies Last reply on 14 Aug 2018 by
xpcman

Sir i am also facing prblm in hdphn recognition

Closed

here is the detail of my dell audio driver HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0292&SUBSYS_102805CB&REV_1000\4&16D9DD35&0&0001

1 reply Last reply on 7 Aug 2018 by
Ambucias

Deezer

Hello, Could anyone help with Deezer code please System Configuration: Android / SamsungBrowser 7.2

1 reply Last reply on 5 Aug 2018 by
Ambucias

Close account

Need to close account

1 reply Last reply on 1 Aug 2018 by
Ambucias

Audio and network not working

Solved

Hi, I did something to my computer a couple days ago where I like enabled and disabled stuff, honestly idk what i was doing and now my audio and my in...

4 replies Last reply on 26 Jul 2018 by
vNicki

Having problems with sound on windows 10

Solved

Hi! I hope someone can help me, I'm really stressed by now. So I have a problem that a lot of people had already but their solutions dont work for me....

2 replies Last reply on 23 Jul 2018 by
JezArtus

Copy music from youtube to windows 10

Hello friend, I would like to copy music from youtube . I had a music converter to register on WMA but after not using it for a moment he didnt work ...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Jul 2018 by
ac3mark

Nokia ringtone and sound doesn’t work

Closed

My ringtone and the sound of my Nokia model: RM-1134 doesn’t work at all. So how do I fix it?

1 reply Last reply on 11 Jul 2018 by
xpcman

How do i connect my bluetooth?

How do i connect my bluetooth if there is no bluetooth tab in settings or devices?

6 replies Last reply on 11 Jul 2018 by
xpcman

How to setup amazon echo device?

My nephew just gifted me the Amazon Echo device and now he has gone and I have no idea that how to operate this stuff. I want to setup this device. ...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Jul 2018 by
ac3mark

Walkman nw e394 deleting books

Recently replaced an older Walkman with the E394. I use it for audio books that I download from the library pretty much exclusively. I use Overdrive ...

3 replies Last reply on 28 Jun 2018 by
ac3mark

Call receiver volume is too low

Call receiver volume is too low how to increase

1 reply Last reply on 28 Jun 2018 by
ac3mark

How to import cda files into itunes without cd

How to import cda files into iTunes without CD?

1 reply Last reply on 19 Jun 2018 by
ac3mark

Forget yahoo password

I forgot my password

1 reply Last reply on 16 Jun 2018 by
Ambucias

How to reopen my account?

Hello, sir this account was very important for me because I have some business in it plz plz reopen my ID thanks

1 reply Last reply on 4 Jun 2018 by
Ambucias

Hacked facebook account

Hi I am James and my fb account was hacked and username changed to Tyra P and I can't access it coz he has changed the password..I want it to be block...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Jun 2018 by
Ambucias

Audio jack at the front of the desktop kinda works

So, my jack for headphones is kind of broken? It works with my headphones but i need to twist the jack a bit to make it sound better but when i plug m...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Jun 2018 by
xpcman

Personal account disabled

My account is disable...please open my account

1 reply Last reply on 30 May 2018 by
Ambucias

Android phone sound issue with headphones

Hi I hearing songs cleanly with out headset but with headset not hearing cleanly . Hearing only music sound voice not clear music high voice level ...

1 reply Last reply on 29 May 2018 by
ac3mark

Forgot my password

hi

1 reply Last reply on 23 May 2018 by
Daniel Telele  

How to recover my password

Please help me recover my password

1 reply Last reply on 17 May 2018 by
xpcman

5th generation ipod won't turn on

Solved/Closed

Hello. My ipod touch 5th generation won't turn on... I tried charging it, and holding down the power button, and nothing. Just a black screen. And I'...

131 replies Last reply on 15 May 2018 by
Princess

How do l recovery my account

how do l recovery my account

1 reply Last reply on 15 May 2018 by
Ambucias

Separating audio from video

Closed

How do I separate audio from video using VLC from video stored in Google Drive?

1 reply Last reply on 4 May 2018 by
BunoCS

Universal remote control code

I don't have a code for a CD universal remote control and need to set up a vizio tv

1 reply Last reply on 2 May 2018 by
xpcman

Headphones and speakers working simultaneously

Hello I have Toshiba P-50 Laptop with Windows 8. When I plug headphone or earphone in, others can still hear the volume and I can also hear while wear...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Apr 2018 by
Rolands2

Deleting at syncing

I quite recently had to put a new hard drive in my computer. I downloaded iTunes again but my problem is this. I have a lot more music in my iPod than...

4 replies Last reply on 23 Apr 2018 by
Grum

Side volume keys aren't working

I had just bought my new computer and the speakers work fine and everything else on my laptop. I have the ASUS 2-1 8th gen and the side buttons on the...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Apr 2018 by
Ambucias

Audio/picture show

hi, i would like to create a picture slideshow w/music, how can i create a cd containing both?

1 reply Last reply on 16 Apr 2018 by
ac3mark

Forget my mobile tracker password

Closed

I user of samsung mobile and I forgot my password how I can get that number

1 reply Last reply on 15 Apr 2018 by
Ambucias

Preventing unwanted code

I want to play MP3s in my digital TV; it lists the contents on the USB stick by 'title', and the code at the beginning of the title leaves too little...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Apr 2018 by
Ambucias

No sound on pbt 3028

My pbt 3028 has lost sound what can i do

3 replies Last reply on 11 Apr 2018 by
ac3mark

Recover gmail account password

Some one hack my Gmail account and Facebook account. My Gmail account is ***@*** please give me solution.

1 reply Last reply on 10 Apr 2018 by
xpcman

My facebook account blocked

Hii sir your team is bolck my facebook account please sir back to my facebook account please sir request sir

1 reply Last reply on 31 Mar 2018 by
Ambucias

To bunocs

Hello, I wish to say thank u to Bruno C for the advice System Configuration: Kindle Fire / Silk 64.3.4

1 reply Last reply on 26 Mar 2018 by
Khines

Mp3

Closed

My mp3 player won't let me listen to music when I've got music on it keeps on saying "disc error"

1 reply Last reply on 26 Mar 2018 by
BunoCS

Itunes registry settings missing

Solved

Hello, I downloaded the most recent Itunes onto my inspiron 1525 laptop with windows vista. When I do so shortly after using it a message comes up s...

90 replies Last reply on 25 Mar 2018 by
Nitwit13

Tamil audio language

hi i need how to change audio in tamil language. but i cannot find the tamil language in language list

1 reply Last reply on 21 Mar 2018 by
Ambucias
Results 151 - 200 out of a total of 2,312