The discussions

New ipod, new itunes.... fail!!!!

Closed

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6.27Hello, i was recently made redundant, got a new job splashed out with windfall on an ipod cla...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Jun 2012 by
pcsces

Itunes will not connect to the store,

Closed

I have not been able to connect to the itunes store for months now and after trying everything possible i reset my laptop back to factory setting (for...

1 reply Last reply on 29 May 2012 by
pcsces

Itunes store not working!

Hello, I have no idea what's wrong with my itunes. I'll try to open the itunes store, but the loading progress bar loads half way and gets stuck t...

1 reply Last reply on 22 May 2012 by
araj

Itunes is not working, on my phone or compute

Hello, My itunes isnt working. It says to check my network connection and it is error -3212. My itunes on my iphone 4 wont work either. It says my sec...

1 reply Last reply on 15 May 2012 by
Ambucias

What do i do if my itunes store won't load?

Closed

My iTunes store hasn't worked in like 2 months, which didn't bother me much until now, Yesterday I downloaded something new on to my iPod Touch and it...

3 replies Last reply on 5 May 2012 by
pdubmerc

My itunes won't open

Hello, i want to restore my iPod nano to factory settings, i have put it in disk mode but whenever i plug it in, my iTunes refuses to open, it doe...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Apr 2012 by
jack4rall

How do i retrive my songs from itunes

Hello, i just bought the shuffle..paid for and installed my first playlist from itunes store...next day i bought another gift certificate....synced t...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Apr 2012 by
Bee

Itunes not working

Closed

Hello, So I have tried everyone's suggestions on how to get my itunes store to work. I uninstalled it and reinstalled it. Then I checked my proxy se...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Apr 2012 by
pcsces

Bizarre problems with itunes, need help

Closed

Hello, I recently had my laptop stolen and I am using another computer to work with my ipod. However, when I downloaded Itunes onto this compu...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Mar 2012 by
deri58

Ipod just wants plugged into itunes

Hello, When I shut the ipod off at night, in the morning it wants to be plugged into itunes. Nothing will work just wants plugged into itunes. Now ...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Mar 2012 by
chatycathy

How to keep music on itunes after removing...

Closed

Hello, I just bought a new PC and I downloaded tonnes of songs into it. The problem is the music slows down the pc. is there a way to remove songs f...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Mar 2012 by
pcsces

Itunes problems

Closed

Hello, My son got a new ipod (it's probably the families 5-8th) where we use Itunes. When attempting to download music from our library, it indica...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Feb 2012 by
pcsces

Jailbroken ipod wont copy music to itunes

Closed

Hello, I recently jailbroke my Ipod 4g and everything went fine. I downloaded this thing from cydia where you could get music for free. It advised me...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Feb 2012 by
pcsces

Itunes and iphone

Hello, What happens if I connected my phone to my laptop to update the software and now I want to use my phone on my desktop computer? There are no ...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Feb 2012 by
bluenose

My itunes store won't load!

Hello, I have tried the Preferences, parental etc solution and it did nothing to help my iTunes Sotre load. Does anyone else know a different solution...

5 replies Last reply on 3 Feb 2012 by
vista.ultimate.64

Itunes music not found? should be found...

Closed

Hello, I recently reformated my computer. I saved all my files beforhand (xml and such as well). I put everything back the way it was, music files s...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Jan 2012 by
pcsces

Why wont my itunes load up

when ever i click on itunes it says itunes could not run because some of the rquried files r missing. please reinstall itunes. but when i reinstall it...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Jan 2012 by
bluenose

Ipod touch recognized by itunes but not

Hello, I'm running windows 7, Itunes recognizes the Ipod Touch but I can not find it as a storage device under "computer". I need to transfer music ...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Jan 2012 by
bluenose

Can't install new version of itunes!!!!!!!!!!

Closed

Hello, i downloaded a new version of itunes but now i want to know if i install the new version will my previous itunes song be deleted??if yes th...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Dec 2011 by
bionik

Ipod 5th gen classic question

Closed

Hello, I have moved my itunes library from my old Windows XP laptop to my new Windows 7 desktop by importing all the music to the Desktop ,from th...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Dec 2011 by
pcsces

Washed and dryed ipod?

Closed

Hello, My ipod has been washed in dryed in my pants pocket, and now i have it plugged in my computer, and the low battery sing pops up, then the apple...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Dec 2011 by
pcsces

Will itunes delete my pics if it's i sync it

Closed

Hello, Hi um the title doesnt say much but I need help. I'm really scared because I just plugged in my iPod and it says that it's been sync to anoth...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Nov 2011 by
pcsces

Ipod touch will only sync some games

Closed

Hello, all of my music will sync to + from my laptop but some of the games that i purchased on my laptop appears on my laptop + will even notify me ...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Nov 2011 by
pcsces

Can't access itunes or app store.

Closed

Hello, I've been trying to access the iTunes store all day. The loading bar just stays at 50% and it just times out. After a while, it just reads...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Nov 2011 by
pcsces

Ipod reads syncing, but it's not

Closed

Hello, My IPod touch is hooked up to my windows laptop. I open iTunes and it see's my IPod, and says it's synching, but it really isn't. I have pass...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Nov 2011 by
Ambucias

My ipod nano 4th gen is locked

Closed

Hello, My IPOD Nano is showing the lock icon on the screen but is not in the lock position. Cant access anything Have been on some sites where th...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Nov 2011 by
pcsces

Ipod probles

Hello, I recently dropped my iPod, and the screen cracked, it worked for a few hours following this, and whilst i was using this, and white ...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Nov 2011 by
yo mama

Itunes won't add new songs to ipod.

Closed

Helpful to know: I have the 160GB iPod Classic and I'm using iTunes 10.3.1 and Windows XP Service Pack 3. I recently replaced my computer. The new ...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Nov 2011 by
pcsces

Itunes

Hello, im trying to installl itunes but my computer says that the system administration has set policies to prevent this installation how do i cha...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Oct 2011 by
Anonymous User

Ipod isn't syncing/ itunes says its not there

Closed

Hello, I have a 32 gig ipod 4th gen. I just updated my itunes and my ipod, and it wiped the ipod clean. So I reset it, and started from scratc...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Oct 2011 by
pcsces

Itunes store doesn't work

Closed

I try to click on iTunes store and I see the loading bar and it stops halfway saying that iTunes store can't open something about no Internet connecti...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Oct 2011 by
pcsces

Problem regarding installation of itunes 10.5

Hello, I keep getting the following message when trying to install the latest version of itunes: "There is a problem with this Windows Installer p...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Oct 2011 by
kieferschild

Cant install itunes10.5 version system

Hello, i cant install itunes10.5 version system saying that system has in sufficent privilages to modify this file c:program files\apple softw...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Oct 2011 by
vista.ultimate.64

Ipod nano 8gb... usb problem?

Solved

Ok well just yesterday I tried to plug my ipod into the computer because it needs recharging and I wanted to add some songs and a couple of videos. Th...

5 replies Last reply on 22 Oct 2011 by
A Dog

Can.t down load itunes 10.5

Hello, cant download iTunes 10.5 keep getting message that read like this" iTunes was not installed correctly Error7...reinstall iTune or iTunes h...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Oct 2011 by
Anonymous User

Problem trying to install itunes 8

Closed

Hello, I just tried installing iTunes 8 version. It gave me a message saying I may not have sufficient privileges. Anyone have any ideas. Thanks

17 replies Last reply on 17 Oct 2011 by
Amy

I need help with my ipod touch second gen?

Closed

Hello, okay so a few days ago i replaced the LCD and glass/digitizer in my iPod Touch second generation and well it did this way before but everyt...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Oct 2011 by
Ambucias

Ipod trouble

Closed

Hello, i have music on my itunes but when i plug my ipod into my comouter the ipod symbol doesn't pop up in the list like it suppose to...what do i ...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Oct 2011 by
bionik

Itunes store wont connect

Hello, So my itunes store wont connect, says to check the internet connection, i have and its working some troubleshooting websites said to try...

3 replies Last reply on 16 Oct 2011 by
Anonymous User

My ipod just won't turn on!

Hello, My name is Rachel and I have had my Ipod tough 3g since April (bought it from a friend) and nothing was wrong with it until today. I go to turn...

5 replies Last reply on 16 Oct 2011 by
not techno savy

Ipod trouble

Closed

I have a brand new ipod touch and when i plugged it into my computer it showed a cord and a arrow pointing towards itunes but neither itunes or my com...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Oct 2011 by
Ambucias

I think my ipod is stuffed

Closed

Hello, I have a 160Gb Classic (refurbished and under warranty) I also have 4 other iPods, they all connect to the PC but the new one has now failed, 2...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Oct 2011 by
Ambucias

Ipod freezes after being unplugged

Hello, why does my ipod work on my ihome and computer, but freezes when it is unplugged? any help will be great. thanks. Configuration: Win...

2 replies Last reply on 15 Oct 2011 by
snorglord

Itunes

Closed

Hello, I bought an Ipod a few years ago but everytime I want to update it or change my playlists I lose music from my library. The track name...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Oct 2011 by
pcsces

Lost all my music on ipod while on itunes ???

Closed

Hello, I had my ipod plugged into itunes and was downloading a CD when I was asked that some are already in my music library. I answered by sayin...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Oct 2011 by
bionik

I cant down load ituness

Hello, sooo for the past 3 hours I've been trying to download itunes, and everytime i try, my PC tels me that my current security settings do not allo...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Oct 2011 by
Anonymous User

Apple ipod nano not working

Closed

Hello, I Bought My IPOD 2yrs ago , now the display was blank .......... i think display has gone. it shows empty black screen .when it is connected t...

3 replies Last reply on 9 Oct 2011 by
yurusitech

Ipod, not sure it just sais ipod, 4gb

Closed

i have windows 7 and this ipod has some important info on it and i need to get it to a safe place, pics., music, ect. i think it was originally on wi...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Oct 2011 by
pcsces

Installing itunes

Hello, I am trying to install itunes for my laptop, I have an ASUS U31F with a 64bit operating system. I tried downloading itunes of their websit...

2 replies Last reply on 5 Oct 2011 by
Anonymous User

Itunes - win32 error

Closed

Hello, am trying to download itunes for an ipod i recently purchased. Have tried everything the net is suggesting to fix the problem but to no avail...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Oct 2011 by
pcsces
Results 1101 - 1150 out of a total of 2,312