The discussions

Help lost itunes on an old computer

Hello, My old computer has given up the ghost. Can I download a new iTunes on too my new computer? and can my library of tunes be downloaded strai...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Jul 2010 by
Jkaeelwes

Apple application support not found itunes 9

I have tried everything to fix this problem, but everytime I download iTunes 9, I always end up with an error about Apple Application Support not foun...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Jul 2010 by
christina

Ipod nano

Hello, my ipod nano fell in the pool and it will not turn on does anyone know how i could fix my ipod? Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6....

3 replies Last reply on 6 Jul 2010 by
afonso

Ipod touch

Sup all My name is Maverick and I have an ipod touch 8GB and when I plug it into my computer it reads it but as an iphone why is this? I have tryed to...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Jul 2010 by
http://www.penisland.com/

Ipod problems

Hello, i was restoring my ipod and then out of no where, the ipod shows a "white apple". and i try the home and the top button pressing them tog...

dist.urbd

My ipod wont work , just shows black screen

Hello, I dont know if I hit the right button to leave a message. But my ipod wont work. It just shows a BLACK sCREEN. sHOULD JUST LET IT SIT O...

dist.urbd

Ipod

Hello, ok so i offered my friend i would help her put music in her ipod touch and so now that i connect my ipod 4th generation to my computer it doe...

dist.urbd

Frozen ipod

I have the newest ipod classic 160GB and it frose and i did the menu and center button thing and it told me to plug it in to my computer and restore s...

ash_perez01

Ipod fail t_t

Hiya, Okay, I got my ipod nano a few days ago. Today i finally decided to get an update for Itunes. I canceled it cause it was taking too long. But...

closeup22

Itunes help

Hello, how can you connect to itunes from another computer in the same house Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 7.0

closeup22

Ipod won't turn on

Hello, I've got a 3rd gen ipod nano, and it doesn't turn on even if I charge it, plug it into my computer, play around with the hold switch, or ...

closeup22

Itunes problem

Hello, itunes in my ipad doesnt work...i cant download some website like facebook...yahoo messenger...it says that safari doesnt allow..what can i d...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Jul 2010 by
closeup22

My ipod touch wont turn on

Hello, my name is whitney and i have an ipod touch and if have used it alot then one day i turned it off and didnt use it for a while be cause i th...

4 replies Last reply on 3 Jul 2010 by
Tony

Itunes

Hello, When I hit the "download" button on itunes, the window automatically closes without any response. can someone help me?

1 reply Last reply on 3 Jul 2010 by
dist.urbd

Itunes wont open

Hello, My itunes won't open everytime i try to open it, the agreement form pops up and when i hit accept my computer reads the the file may be loc...

dist.urbd

Ipod touch 8gd 3rd gen

Hello, My ipod will not restore!!!!! The loading bar just stops a little bit down the bar and does not carry on restoring, what can i do?!! :@ :( I...

dist.urbd

Transfer realplayer song onto your apple ipod

Hello, i want to know if you can download songs from realplayer onto your apple ipod and if you can then how do you listen to them afterwards? ...

dist.urbd

Please help! 4 my ipod touch, i need help!

Hello, SOooo, when i put my ipod touch on the docking station it turns on fine. But when i take it off it autmatically shuts off. i try doing the ...

3 replies Last reply on 2 Jul 2010 by
Lexi

Ipod battery not charging

Hello, My Ipod only works when plugged in to a charging facility (computer or speakers etc) it doesn't work just on it's own, which is really frus...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Jul 2010 by
dist.urbd

My ipod touch got soaked in the bathtub

my ipod touch 8gb got soaked in the bathtub what should i do i really need your immediate reply thank you! From: Rommel Jason C.Cahigas Manila...

ash_perez01

My ipod touch won't turn on?

My ipod turned off because it died, so i plugged it in and left it for a little. Then, when i pressed the home button to turn it on again, it just wen...

ash_perez01

My 1gb ipod wont turn on.

Hello, I already tried holding down buttons it wont work. I pluged to to my pc after i unplug the ubs it truns on but i can't go pasted the 1st sc...

ash_perez01

Itunes 9 installation failure

Solved

Hello, everytime I try to install itunes 9 I get this error message when it says Publishing Product Information. the message reads like this: An erro...

21 replies Last reply on 1 Jul 2010 by
Scarlett

My ipod wont work. just shows a black screen.

Hello, My Ipod doesnt work just shows Blak screen. Should I try to recharge or sit for awhile before re - ussing. Configuration: Windows Vist...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Jul 2010 by
closeup22

Ipod 4gp nano wont turn off

Hello, my ipod nano 4gb nano has frozen onto the connected eject before disconnecting and i tried every solution, i cant eject it, restore, or even t...

2 replies Last reply on 1 Jul 2010 by
cd

Ipod no loger reads music and videos

Hello, 3rd generation ipod has been working well until recently, it says no videos and no music even though you can play the videos and music from ...

4 replies Last reply on 1 Jul 2010 by
wayno220

My ipod

Hello, my ipod nano will not turn on. Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.5.9

ash_perez01

Ipod touch

Hello, when i plug in my ipod, it only sometimes syncs and sometimes charges in i hold it a certain way!!..i use dmy brothers ipod with my wire, a...

ash_perez01

Error msg with installing itunes

Solved

Hello, I keep getting the following message when trying to install the latest version of itunes: "There is a problem with this Windows Installer pac...

9 replies Last reply on 30 Jun 2010 by
Ruhi

Itunes ,quicktime

Hello, I'm having a lot of grief upgrading my iTunes+QuickTime,I bought an iPad and want to sync it with I tunes before I fly overseas tonight ...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Jun 2010 by
closeup22

Ipod touch won't turn on

Hello, My name is Karen. I got my child an ipod touch last Christmas. When i went to turn it on it showed an apple than turned off. It is charged ...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Jun 2010 by
dist.urbd

My ipod wont turn on

Hello, my name is Danielle and i had my ipod nano for a while now but now it does not want to turn on after i unpluge it help please Configura...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Jun 2010 by
Danielle

My computer wont see my ipod!

OK, I'm going on a week long trip, no computer. and i just download $30 of songs on itunes! i connected my ipod to my computer and it they didn't reco...

ash_perez01

Ipod nano won't turn on

Hello, What ever you guys said about holding the center button and the menu button at the same time- worked! Genius! Called Apple prior to googlin...

ash_perez01

Install itunes error

Hello, When trying to install itunes i get an error message...The system administrator has set policies to prevent this application...how do i f...

ash_perez01

Itunes installation problem

Hello, I just bought a new iPod Nano,but I deleted iTunes awhile ago. However, the program still exists on my computer, but it doesn't appear when...

ash_perez01

Ipod touch doesnt turn on

Hello, My iPod touch 2nd gen has been working for a year and just recently i downloaded the update 3.01 and it worked for a few hours. soon it froze...

ash_perez01

The itunes installation wont run

Hello, the installation setup is installed from apple.com. I tried installing the itunes on my desktop pc it doesnt start. I click on the icon for...

dist.urbd

How to put photos on ipod nano 8gb

Solved

i its my second problem with my ipod nano 8gb i don't know how to put photos on it if you know how then help me couse im realy upset with this hel...

12 replies Last reply on 28 Jun 2010 by
doublepaw

Ipod/itunes help!!

I bought 2 songs this morning on itunes and they are not appearing on my IPOD in my phone? any ideas?? Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Ex...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Jun 2010 by
closeup22

Ipod

Hello, if your ipod isnt working and you still charged it and it doesnt work what do i do Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0

1 reply Last reply on 28 Jun 2010 by
ash_perez01

Itunes won't open

Hello, I just want my iTunes to automatically open when I plug my iPod in. I've tried the autoplay options, but iTunes isn't appearing as one of ...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Jun 2010 by
Miachel

My ipod wont work and has gone blank help,pls

Hello, My Ipod nano,16GB with camara wont turn on....it has a white screen with an apple on it and it wont turn on and first i thought i just needed...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Jun 2010 by
Kiki

Ipod problems

my ipod is not even a year old when i plug it in to my computer nothin happens i tried restarting it but still nothing happens :( PLEASE HELP ME ...

ash_perez01

Ipod won't unlock

Hello, i have about 400 songs on my ipod and i put it on lock and when i unplugged it and tried to unlock it it wouldn't unlock. And now on itunes it ...

ash_perez01

Cant detect ipod on my system

Hello, i have got an sony ipod and is not getting detected on my system neither i can upload songs to it nor play from it.... plz help me Conf...

ash_perez01

My ipod volume is not working

My Ipod fell and the volume just went off. Please help

2 replies Last reply on 26 Jun 2010 by
random

Marquise ipod

Hello, you can put internet no ipod nano 5g

1 reply Last reply on 25 Jun 2010 by
xpcman

Why wont my ipod turn on

Hello, soo my ipod wont turn on when i try to turn it on but when i plugg it in to somthing like my computer it will turn in an charge. Confi...

2 replies Last reply on 25 Jun 2010 by
Katee

Ipod shuffle wont restore...

Hello, I was trying to restore my shuffle, because it kept blinking while I was trying to charge it. It plays music... and seems to have no problem, i...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Jun 2010 by
Saman.tha
Results 1601 - 1650 out of a total of 2,312