Excel Forum - solved topics

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 151 - 200 of about 1,710
  • Solved
  • VBA Copy/Paste fixed range a number of times Solved/Closed

Hello Team, I'm looking for a VBA code to copy the three rows and with input box paste based on the times, I entered in the input box. FOr ex...

srinivas_kala | Latest reply: TrowaD Oct 15, 2019
    6 replies
  • Excel - IF function with multiple words Solved

Hi I'm trying to write a formula to produce a yes/no answer depending on whether the data in a previous cell in the same row contains any of the wo...

Nick | Latest reply: user Oct 8, 2019
    14 replies
  • Find a date in a range of dates Solved/Closed

Hi All. Another silly Macro question that I cant seem to find an answer for ... As my wife does silly shift at work I have developed an excel sp...

BrianGreen | Latest reply: BrianGreen Oct 2, 2019
    4 replies
  • Unable to change date format in Excel Solved/Closed

Hello, I have an excel worksheet with a date column, the format is set to dd-mmm-yyyy but the dates in the columns display as mm/dd/yyyy. If I doubl...

rznbyz | Latest reply: Tobby Sep 6, 2019
    39 replies
  • IF statement Solved/Closed

Hello, I am really struggling to get the correct formula for below situation: example: Cell A2 is a "due date" Cell B2 is a "completion date" ...

MCiort | Latest reply: ac3mark Aug 30, 2019
    4 replies
  • How to find the latest time per name in a table with names and times Solved/Closed

Hello; I have a sheet with a list of "use name" and "time" (which is a login date). I need to find for each user the latest date . But users have sev...

anitatelecon | Latest reply: TrowaD Aug 27, 2019
    11 replies
  • INTEREST ON TERM LOAN AND WORKING CAPITAL Solved/Closed

Dear CCM, I dont know "interest on term loan and working capital, profit before taxes and profit after taxes""..etc anybody can help me to solve...

Ganesh_131 | Latest reply: ac3mark Aug 24, 2019
    1 reply
  • Summarise hours incurred by month based on multiple criteria Solved/Closed

Hi, I want to summarise hours incurred mthly (from the time_converted column) based on the grade and agency but can't seem to get the below formula...

Micwhsct | Latest reply: Micwhsct Aug 19, 2019
    4 replies
  • Message to appear when 5 cells uncolored cells contain values. Solved/Closed

Hello, A macro using excel that can return a message when 5 uncolored cells that are in a range of colored and uncolored cells contain values. The ...

Fmss8404 | Latest reply: TrowaD Aug 13, 2019
    1 reply
  • Code to move rows into another sheet based on certain values Solved/Closed

Hello, I'm having trouble figuring out how to do something! I have a sheet (Design) with work order details on it (columns A-J will have data in). ...

Ryleecone | Latest reply: vcoolio Aug 13, 2019
    6 replies
  • Auto-populate a sheet with data from different other sheets Solved/Closed

Hello, I have been having problems with having a general data sheet in my workbook. My problem is as follows: I have 3 different sheets, all of w...

ThanatosTalos | Latest reply: ac3mark Jul 29, 2019
    59 replies
  • Copy rows to other sheets based on value in column Solved/Closed

Hello, I have copy and pasted the code used to solve the problem for the question which began this thread. I have 6 tabs into which I want to...

MsBluebird | Latest reply: vcoolio Jul 26, 2019
    16 replies
  • Replace 'sheet' reference in a formula (not copy data, but get averages) Solved/Closed

Hello, I'm working with a precipitation data base of multiple sheets. Each sheet is a year of measurements. The thing is that I'm trying to ge...

cmigoya | Latest reply: vcoolio Jul 13, 2019
    5 replies
  • Am not too good on percentage calculation Solved/Closed

Hello please what is the 10 percent of,7200000000

Anonymous | Latest reply: kieferschild Jul 10, 2019
    1 reply
  • Macro to copy/paste down X times (where X is the number of rows) Solved/Closed

Hello, I could sure use some help on a Macro. I need to copy the value in E1 and paste down to all cells in column E (E2 to E??) The issue ...

JW32 | Latest reply: TrowaD Jul 8, 2019
    41 replies
  • Send mail if today is the birthday. Solved/Closed

Hello, I have a Excel sheet containg profile of some employee like this: Name ID Date of Birth Rahul 335221 15...

RWomanizer | Latest reply: bkdroid13 Jun 19, 2019
    11 replies
  • Comparing Two Excel Sheets and copying like data to third sheet Solved/Closed

Hi, I'm trying to compare two sheets in excel and have matching column data copy the entire row into a new third sheet. Ex: Compare Sheet 1 column...

coz2992 | Latest reply: TrowaD Jun 18, 2019
    11 replies
  • Using a Named Field for Autofill Solved/Closed

I am performing an Autofill using a macro. Is there a way to enter the ranges using a "Named Field" in the macro without having to hardcode them in t...

excel987 | Latest reply: excel987 Jun 12, 2019
    2 replies
  • Excel Macro - Set and autofill a range? Solved/Closed

Hello, I am creating an excel macro to reformat a CSV file. In doing this, I need to select a column (F) and replace the values in that column with a...

KT | Latest reply: excel987 Jun 11, 2019
    28 replies
  • Excel autofilter stops filtering Solved/Closed

Hello, I am working with Excel 2003 professional and just yesterday after entering a bunch of records to my file, which has about 19,000 rows, I di...

Lucy | Latest reply: thankful Jun 11, 2019
    45 replies
  • If a cell contains any text then add a value Solved

I hope someone can help me with this...I've done this before but can't remember how. I have a list of names (for an attendees list) and I need to s...

cbrizz | Latest reply: Pharmanumbers Jun 5, 2019
    20 replies
  • Formula in Excel to turn numbers into text Solved/Closed

Hello, I found formula but sir I want at last as per below. As per formula =words(1234) = one thousand two hundred thirty four But sir I wan...

ashwin12289 | Latest reply: venkatesan May 31, 2019
    4 replies
  • Automatically update a cell with last modified date and time Solved/Closed

I am maintaining a Test Environment Catalogue, with various users editing it. It is change controlled in SharePoint, however, I'd like to insert a cel...

NazCarr | Latest reply: NazCarr May 16, 2019
    2 replies
  • VBA find column by name and sort Solved/Closed

Hello, I am trying to make a code that should: - Go to the first worksheet - Find the first column with header "sku" - Sort this column ascen...

SidK | Latest reply: bOFILL Apr 30, 2019
    4 replies
  • copy x rows from a worksheet and paste x rows into another worksheet n times Solved/Closed

Hi, I am struggling to create a macro that can copy an excel range of data (A1:B50) from sheet 1 and paste into sheet 2 for 4000 times. Currently, sh...

christol_1566 | Latest reply: TrowaD Apr 29, 2019
    20 replies
  • Create new sheets based on Column A data. Solved/Closed

Hi, Is there a way to create a new tab based on column A? For example: I want to create a new tab for each vehicle, copy and paste all of vehicle ...

josh07429 | Latest reply: Jay Apr 26, 2019
    4 replies
  • Arrow keys not working in Excel Solved/Closed

Hello, I am using Excel 2000. I am tring to move from one cell to another in Excel by using the arrow keys on my keyboard but nothing happens. I wa...

DaisyE | Latest reply: Nelson Apr 15, 2019
    59 replies
  • I want to change date format in Excel Solved/Closed

Hello, I want to change date format from SAP system i.e. 20.05.2010. When I apply thru format cell it doesn't work.

EAQ | Latest reply: mohammed Apr 2, 2019
    13 replies
  • Automatically data to another sheet by adding new rows Solved/Closed

Hello, I have created a "request form" - the form is not designed in VBA - it is simply a spreadsheet using Column B, only, and each row has either ...

NazCarr | Latest reply: TrowaD Mar 26, 2019
    9 replies
  • Creating search and update command buttons in a userform Solved/Closed

I have created a userform for inputing new records in an Excel spreadsheet. I have written the code for the Save Record and Close Form command button...

janb | Latest reply: ShezzyWiggle Mar 24, 2019
    19 replies
  • compare 2 sheets with particular columns Solved/Closed

Hello, hear is the situation, sheet1 is having "item code (ex. 150007) in column A", and "Rack ID in column B (ex. AA001)" & other side in she...

SunilD | Latest reply: SunilD Mar 5, 2019
    2 replies
  • Add data to row that already contains data Solved/Closed

I want to enter data for the same product but it needs to be done on different days, with two different entry forms, so the row will already contain d...

aileen | Latest reply: aileen Mar 1, 2019
    2 replies
  • Automatically copy data from main sheet to child sheets. Solved/Closed

Hello, I know this question was asked in another thread (https://ccm.net/forum/affich-800808-need-to-automatically-copy-data-from-one-sheet-to-ano...

Fenrir91_9 | Latest reply: vcoolio Mar 1, 2019
    5 replies
  • Copying formulas to multiple worksheets Solved/Closed

Hi, I have a workbook that contains 32 worksheets. 31 identical sheets that are basically days of the month. Last one is a summary sheet. I have t...

mmikey45 | Latest reply: subodh Feb 2, 2019
    11 replies
  • Copy data onto sheet only if cell has text Solved/Closed

Hello, I need to copy formulas and data from a selection of cells in a worksheet (Figures) onto a seperate sheet (summary). I would like the inf...

danipants | Latest reply: checjb Jan 29, 2019
    17 replies
  • VBA code to open non excel programs Solved/Closed

Hello, I need vba code to open other documents besides excel doc's e.g open a word file, access file etc.. Can anyone help?? thanks PM

PM | Latest reply: Billybob Jan 7, 2019
    10 replies
  • Problem with copy in one sheet Solved/Closed

Hello, There is a table on sheet1 for example. A B C D E 1 2 3 4 5 In cell A1 I drag the data from sheet2 cell A10 In cell A2 I drag t...

kekserica | Latest reply: ac3mark Jan 4, 2019
    26 replies
  • I need VBA that creates a new sheet for every data entered in column D Solved/Closed

Hi, I need a formula that create a new sheet for every data in "D" column cells and sheet name is like the cell ,also add that cell whole row data ...

dmatrix00 | Latest reply: ac3mark Dec 26, 2018
    3 replies
  • Budgeting forumla in Excel Solved/Closed

Hi! So I'm trying to write a budget for my household. Payments are made from different accounts. I've included an example. If anything in Colu...

nfez | Latest reply: nfez Dec 22, 2018
    2 replies
  • Copy rows n times in Excel Solved/Closed

Hello, I Need to copy from rows from A1:AY39 and need to insert in A41 and the same as be pasted on next 38 Row from A41 and it as to be done for ...

Sarath | Latest reply: vcoolio Dec 20, 2018
    8 replies
  • VBA to compare column E from 2 sheets and copy entire row to sheet 3 Solved/Closed

Hello, I have a worksheet where I want to compare values from sheet 1 and sheet 2 and if values in column E (both sheets) are the same to then co...

Bryant | Latest reply: Bryant Dec 14, 2018
    2 replies
  • Excel formula to track accrued vacation Solved/Closed

Hello, I need help writing a formula in excel to track accrued vacation / personal time. During our employees first year of employment they earn P...

zonda216 | Latest reply: TrowaD Dec 13, 2018
    1 reply
  • Copy rows based on a condition Solved/Closed

Hi How can I have excel copy the entire row of data from worksheet Employee Inventory to another worksheet called EEs if column Q contains TERM. I...

Blossom83 | Latest reply: ravichennai86 Dec 12, 2018
    30 replies
  • How to merge data from different Excels Solved/Closed

Hello, My name is samar. I have a master sheet which cakculates all oaraneters for my team . To calculate this some raw data is needed . I had...

SAMARMANDKE | Latest reply: Ratnendra Ashok Dec 9, 2018
    1 reply
  • Recalculation of dates Solved/Closed

Hello, Hello, I'm trying to write a formula that will recalculate a date based on a fixed number of days. For example I have 2/1/19 in cell A42...

BlairBiss | Latest reply: BlairBiss Dec 4, 2018
    4 replies
  • Populate separate worksheets with data from main worksheet based on criteria met Solved/Closed

Hello, I'm making an accounting workbook and I've run into a problem. On the first sheet "Sales Log" I input all of the transactions that the...

biancacabo | Latest reply: Jules_St-Germain Nov 12, 2018
    9 replies
  • Paste value on filtered cells Solved/Closed

Hello, i was trying to "pasted value" on a filtered cell. but it seems to be pasting it to all cells... im using a "=concatenate" on several cell...

ehlblackstar | Latest reply: ac3mark Nov 2, 2018
    2 replies
  • Formula I should use Solved/Closed

I am so confused on what formula should i be using for my work...? Which should be ending up like this...

ehlblackstar | Latest reply: ehlblackstar Nov 2, 2018
    0 replies
  • Comparing two columns using partial match logic Solved/Closed

I need a bit of help please. I have 2 columns of data that I am doing a partial match compare (first 15 positions) using a formula in column AA. ...

patallen8845 | Latest reply: patallen8845 Oct 22, 2018
    2 replies
  • Copy rows to rows on another worksheet if " ✔ " Solved/Closed

Hi everyone, Ultimate greenhorn here. I have just recently discovered the " Conditional Formatting " as well as VBA function on excel a week ago and...

CassYCS | Latest reply: vcoolio Oct 12, 2018
    19 replies