The discussions

Transfer a row of data from one sheet to another same workbook

Solved

Hello, I am trying to transfer a row of data from one sheet to another in the same workbook but my code is not working could anyone help me thanks...

25 replies Last reply on 28 May 2016 by
vcoolio

Convert number to letters in excel

Solved

Hello, I have to define the numbers to their associated letters and based on the combination of numbers the next cell should show the letters. ...

25 replies Last reply on 27 May 2016 by
hachiya

Convert date of birth into words

Solved

Sir, Kindly help me in changing date of birth into words. Example:20.03.2001 as twenty march two thousand one

1 reply Last reply on 27 May 2016 by
vcoolio

Automatically moving data

Solved

Hello, I have a master data sheet that one column in the sheet that represents a sub set of the data. When I add information to the master sheet, I ...

22 replies Last reply on 27 May 2016 by
vcoolio

Location master file in excel

Solved

I have location master file in excel. 1) I have another file in A2 column there is a address like 422, Ashok Vihar, New Delhi, 2) i want to brin...

1 reply Last reply on 24 May 2016 by
ac3mark

If statements

Solved

Hello, I have a scenario working with a time sheet. So basically the way payments work is from 30 minutes to 5 hours is automatically 5 hours of w...

1 reply Last reply on 23 May 2016 by
ac3mark

Verifing-vin numbers

Solved

Good Afternoon, I have two Excel Worksheets, Mobile Equipment List, and USDOTALLBasics. Both contain the Vehicle Id Numbers. Is there a way to comp...

4 replies Last reply on 16 May 2016 by
AndreOrion

Formula that searches in a row for a cell/column that contains

Solved

Hi. It would be greatly appreciated if someone could assist me with the following formula in excel: I would like a formula that searches in a ro...

2 replies Last reply on 12 May 2016 by
Zellie

Error in vba

Solved

Hey, So I Have the following code: Sub GesamtlisteAenderung(ByVal Target As Range) Dim x As Integer If Intersect(Target, Columns("B:...

1 reply Last reply on 11 May 2016 by
Newmie2013

Replace function in macro

Solved

Hello, I would like to request that in the range D11 to D510 if "-" or " -" or "- " this found then it would be replace with " ". Please do it ...

6 replies Last reply on 10 May 2016 by
TrowaD

Securing a excel workbook

Solved

Hey! I Need to save a Workbook strictly as a Template where the peolple at work can't screw it up. I'd like to have it so that they can open my...

2 replies Last reply on 10 May 2016 by
Newmie2013

Copying function using vba

Solved

Hello, I have a Problem that desperately Needs to be fixed: I am trying to create a Participant List, and in order to Keep it "clean", am using ...

5 replies Last reply on 10 May 2016 by
Newmie2013

Copy formulas from one sheet to another all at once

Solved

Is it possible to copy formulas from one sheet to another all at once? I have a worksheet that I would like to use as a template and I'm having to cop...

2 replies Last reply on 4 May 2016 by
vcoolio

Excel doubt - if formula

Solved

Hi, Im stuck in an if question. I have 3 colums. In the first one I have a number, in the second column a have "yes" and in the third column I w...

3 replies Last reply on 29 Apr 2016 by
Joao Brito

Add worksheets to excel workbook using count defined name

Solved

Hello, I need to add worksheets based on a count which I defined as ADDTABS located in cell B4 on a worksheet called QRY-CMW. The worksheets ne...

2 replies Last reply on 27 Apr 2016 by
raungst98

Text format to date/month/year on excel

Solved

Hello, I have a huge list of data that has multiple dates/year along with different time format. I want to delete the time and obtain only the d...

20 replies Last reply on 22 Apr 2016 by
ExcelNewbie

I want to retrieve value from multiple sheets of same workbook

Solved

Hello Everybody,.. I have a situation where I request your support, My active workbook has 4 working sheets (sheet1- Master, sheet2, sheet3, sheet4...

9 replies Last reply on 22 Apr 2016 by
Mikkelo

Copy range data in a column to new column.

Solved

Need help here please !!! Data available : A range of data in a column. Some of the cells are blank. My requirement : Is there any formula where...

6 replies Last reply on 21 Apr 2016 by
anthonyishere

Compare two columns

Solved

Hello, In the excel, I need to compare Only portion of text in two different columns and return the value in third columns. say example One column...

2 replies Last reply on 21 Apr 2016 by
kumar

Transfer an entire row from one sheet to another

Solved

Good Evening, I seriously need major help. Please!! Please!! Please!! I have an inventory of over 600+ items (rows) each row has 12 columns with...

5 replies Last reply on 20 Apr 2016 by
vcoolio

Add to excel macros

Solved/Closed

Hello, I'm looking to edit a macros code and I'm having some issues. Right now our workbook includes a growing amount of days on a project (day 1, d...

6 replies Last reply on 20 Apr 2016 by
vcoolio

Protected worksheet

Solved

Hello, I would appreciate advice as to whether it is possible to unprotect an excel worksheet if the password is forgotten? If it is possible plea...

2 replies Last reply on 18 Apr 2016 by
whatsit

Copy row only if one cell's value is not 0

Solved

I would like to copy from a sheet to another only the rows in wich a cell ex.A1 has a value different from zero or blank. Thanks a lot!

3 replies Last reply on 18 Apr 2016 by
vcoolio

A variation on the compare 2 columns in excel

Solved

Guys - Please advise and give me a few hints (or if you are generous write a macro for me [only joking ... a bit - please feel free to write it for me...

2 replies Last reply on 13 Apr 2016 by
BrianGreen

How to change word in cell using another word in another cell

Solved

Hello, I have 2 qns 1) Everytime i enter "Sells" in a cell i want another cell to appear "to" and in the same cell if i key "Buys" i want the o...

10 replies Last reply on 13 Apr 2016 by
Cherietan

If function time

Solved

Hello, I am trying to make a rota and I need help with a formula. A1 B1 C1 07:00:00 14:30:00 =b1-a1 The person st...

2 replies Last reply on 11 Apr 2016 by
Ashakil

Reminder

Solved

Friends Hi can anyone please help me? I need to set up a reminder in excel. I have a workbook containing a sheet that contains all our permits and in...

7 replies Last reply on 7 Apr 2016 by
vcoolio

Stupefying differential result!

Solved

Hello, in the attached picture you can see that in cell E23 I inserted my budget and in cell E23 I inserted what I actually spent (the same amount) sh...

4 replies Last reply on 5 Apr 2016 by
j1969c

Dates written in different ways

Solved

Hello, I have a spreadsheet with dates written in different ways. August 2010 is written both August-10 and August 2010. How can I change this so ...

3 replies Last reply on 31 Mar 2016 by
vcoolio

Count all cells containing a particular text

Solved

I am using Microsoft Office 2016, and I am trying to make an autimated numerical count of all cells which contains a certain phrase for a table. An e...

3 replies Last reply on 30 Mar 2016 by
RayH

Removing "false" from an if statement with a vlookup

Solved

Hello, I would like to remove the "FALSE" result I get when using my IF formula. The formula is a VLOOKUP that is looking at 2 different cells. ...

2 replies Last reply on 29 Mar 2016 by
RayRay

Transfer data

Solved

Hello, Is it possible to transfer data for sheet 1 to another sheet i select form a drop down box that contains all the sheet's name in that wor...

4 replies Last reply on 27 Mar 2016 by
vcoolio

Hiding rows when validation list is changed

Solved

Hello, I have a excel sheet where have two sets of product line. I would need only details for one set of product line visible if i select it in ...

2 replies Last reply on 24 Mar 2016 by
tani

Userform to export data to another sheet

Solved

Hello everybody, Please could anyone spare his/her scares time to help me, I'm new in this forum and I hope to be an expert in excel. Your contribu...

4 replies Last reply on 24 Mar 2016 by
redbaby

Counting and stop counting days in a cell

Solved

Hello, I need to create a formula for a cell involving number of days between dates. First cell - counts the number of days before and after du...

4 replies Last reply on 23 Mar 2016 by
diestra123

Vlookup formula help please

Solved

=IF(PaymentDetails!$B22="","",VLOOKUP(PaymentDetails!$B22,AppMember,4,FALSE))*E22 Please everybody, how do I write this formula so as not to return...

6 replies Last reply on 22 Mar 2016 by
redbaby

Need a formula to sum a column with #value error

Solved

I need a formula that will sum column i8 to i65536 in cell m7 ignoring #value error. Any help? Thanks.

2 replies Last reply on 21 Mar 2016 by
redbaby

Auto copy/paste data if criteria (same value in 2 cells) is met

Solved

Hello from Barcelona, just signed up ... my first question ... excited :) I have 2 tabs. Tab 1 shows in column B the employee number and in col...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Mar 2016 by
JensBCN

Duplicating data from one line on sheet 1 to sheet 2

Solved

Hello, I'm looking for help, I have data in one box on sheet1 one that when I update that data I would like for it to automatically change in a bo...

6 replies Last reply on 19 Mar 2016 by
vcoolio

Colour changing in rows determined by text in 2 different cells

Solved

Hello, i would like to change the colour of a number of cells in a row if column P contains any text, however the colour it changes to depends on the...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Mar 2016 by
TrowaD

Transfer data between sheets in excel

Solved

Hello, This involves an attendance sheet. A tab for each month with columns for weekly attedance and a total for the month and a summary tab contai...

19 replies Last reply on 16 Mar 2016 by
Anonymouse

Compare values of two separate sheets and returning value

Solved/Closed

Hello, Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 43.0.2357.81 I'm currently working a spreadsheet trying to match values from Sheet 1 Column B with...

3 replies Last reply on 15 Mar 2016 by
ac3mark

Recording macro to duplicate page and rename to numeric value

Solved

Good day I am trying to record a macro that duplicates a page and renaming it to another file name but need to follow in numeric order. I have a...

2 replies Last reply on 15 Mar 2016 by
Shaun@1

Need to find a data in a column and copy below cell data or add

Solved

Hello , Please help me to solve this, it will be very grateful column A column B column c 1......................... .........2 2.................

2 replies Last reply on 14 Mar 2016 by
hirdesh_saxena

Count days in excel

Solved/Closed

Hello, How can count dates between 2 cells in excel, 1jan - 2jan to count as 2 days. with =NETWORKDAYS(A1,A2) not count the weekends. Thanks F...

18 replies Last reply on 11 Mar 2016 by
Banjo

Combine of column

Solved

Hello, How can we show value of more than two column in a single column but in two rows. please reply at the urgent.

3 replies Last reply on 10 Mar 2016 by
TrowaD

Comparing two excel worksheets

Solved

please, I need a macro code that can actually compare two worksheets and flag up the differences using same color to show the dissimilar rows. Be...

9 replies Last reply on 10 Mar 2016 by
vcoolio

Conditonal format a because of values in another cell

Solved

Hello, i am trying to figure out how i can format a cell to show green when above a figure and red when below the figure simple i know but here co...

3 replies Last reply on 7 Mar 2016 by
BrianGreen

Function formula date and text

Solved

Good day I am looking for help with a function formula PLEASE. Example Decleration Start Date 2016.02.17 Last inv_ Inventory_ Decl frm 1...

4 replies Last reply on 7 Mar 2016 by
vcoolio

Spellnumber vba in excel

Solved

Hello, I alreadly use spellnunber but the problem is it does not convert incorrect for my currency. Present Situation =SpellNumber(1,100,000) =...

2 replies Last reply on 5 Mar 2016 by
Lan
Results 501 - 550 out of a total of 1,688