The discussions

If formula for a date range

Solved

I have two columns, booked date and las rev date for 2021 If the dates in these two columns are between Jan 1 - 24 then it would be a jan report date...

3 replies Last reply on 18 Jan 2021 by
TrowaD

Conditional formatting: font color for entire column based on another column

Solved

Hi! I would like to format an entire column so that if there is any entry in column B (in the same row) the font in column A will be blue, if there...

5 replies Last reply on 13 Jan 2021 by
Mazzaropi

Clear cell contents based on value of another cell range using vba

Solved

I'm new to all of this and I'm stumbling through as best as I can so forgive me if I don't explain this very well. I have a workbook that has over ...

6 replies Last reply on 12 Jan 2021 by
Tbonekiller

Splite the multiple column value copy & paste in other sheet

Solved

Hello, I want to copy & paste the value of my data sheet, value are save in column & row, i want to splite the spacific rage of column value copy & ...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Jan 2021 by
TrowaD

Copy data from one worksheet to another using spec criteria

Solved

Hello, I have tried to "customize" other answers similar to this question to fit what I need but I am new to the whole macro thing. I have only use...

14 replies Last reply on 4 Jan 2021 by
vcoolio

Fixing populating values into textboxes based on showing data in listbox

Solved

hello I need help about showing wrong values in textbox(credit , debit & balnce) , it should show right value textbox (debit ) based o...

11 replies Last reply on 25 Dec 2020 by
abdelfatah_0230

Matching 2 sheets

Solved

I'm driving myself mad trying to figure this out. I have 2 sheets. I need to match First & Last name on both sheets. If the name matches, then I need...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Dec 2020 by
TrowaD

Automatically replacing a value in an excel report

Solved

Hello, I have a CAB Report template with a column called "Change Type" When I extract information the data in this column comes in as either Normal...

4 replies Last reply on 14 Dec 2020 by
NazCarr

Use of if

Solved

Hello, Guys I am new to excel but I got a complex situation at work. Hope someone can help. I want a formula where if I change the date in one ...

3 replies Last reply on 7 Dec 2020 by
TrowaD

Huge inventory assistance - duplicate a row based on a cell value or quantity

Solved

I have an inventory list that will end up being ~60k rows of data based on the sum of Col1. tab name - "inventory" Col1 - original quantity Col...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Nov 2020 by
klewis24

Match partial text string in one sheet to another text string in another sheet

Solved

Hi All, I have two different sheets. In one sheet, I have last names. In the other sheet, I have a column that has cells that contain the person's la...

2 replies Last reply on 5 Nov 2020 by
Santos

Quel bouton utilise cette sous-routine?

Solved

Bonjour à tous, et merci de lire ma question. Voilà, je dois maintenir un vieux classeur excel qui présente des dizaines de boutons (je suis sous Exc...

2 replies Last reply on 3 Nov 2020 by
ClefDeDouzeEtDemi

Modified code sum repeat data

Solved

hello actually i search code to sum repeat values and i have about 2000 rows so that's why i do that by code instead of ...

6 replies Last reply on 27 Oct 2020 by
abdelfatah_0230

Changing values in one cell depending on drop down list values in another cell

Solved

Hello, I have created a drop down(pick list) in cell A1. In cell B1 I want it to show a specific number value based on which selection has been chos...

4 replies Last reply on 26 Oct 2020 by
TrowaD

Loop through range to create new files with dynamic subfolders

Solved

I would like to have suggestions for a VBA code that does this: Generate an Excel file for each contract number. When copying the contract number t...

3 replies Last reply on 22 Oct 2020 by
TrowaD

With picture names in column, add picture to fit cell dimensions

Solved

Hello, Im trying to create a macro to bring in images to fit the cell in the column next to the image name This is the code im using and its not wo...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Oct 2020 by
TrowaD

Fill color in row if data is not available sheet 1

Solved

Dear Experts, In Excel, I have maintained "NAME" and "CODE" lists in Sheet 2. When pasting (copied data from another source) the"NAME" and "CODE" ...

4 replies Last reply on 12 Oct 2020 by
Raj_1562

Grey out an cell and not allowed to enter depending on a cell

Solved

Hi All, Can you please help me on below request? In column B the name is entered the Column D partner name cell will be grey out and don't allow...

6 replies Last reply on 1 Oct 2020 by
Raj_1562

Modified code create subfolder and save as pdf to it based on cell

Solved

hi, all i need help to amend my code actually the code works very well but i need some adjusting i would create subfolders based ...

5 replies Last reply on 29 Sep 2020 by
TrowaD

Transfer data from one excel file to another excel file

Solved

Is it possible to transfer specific data using a formula from a single worksheet in an excel file to another worksheet in a second excel file?

2 replies Last reply on 18 Sep 2020 by
saurabh2033

Auto generate serial number in excel based on column

Solved

Dear All, I would like to auto update Serial Number based on column D in excel using excel formula. like: Thanks Raj

4 replies Last reply on 15 Sep 2020 by
TrowaD

How to copy the column value into rows

Solved

Dear Experts, I would like to copy the team name according to the image shown below. For your reference i differentiate 3 combination but I wou...

9 replies Last reply on 14 Sep 2020 by
TrowaD

Rearranging data

Solved

Hello, We work on a lot of data which is not structured the way we are supposed to use it. Am looking for a script in excel to search for a word in...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Sep 2020 by
TrowaD

Auto generate serial number in excel based on input value

Solved

Dear Expert, I want to auto generate the S.No in column A5 based on input value. I have to enter the No. of record in column C3(Ex: 3).The serial ...

14 replies Last reply on 7 Sep 2020 by
Raj

Keep the data even after the date change

Solved

Hello, i have 2 sheets one is for the data called employee cost which is having a calculation of employees EOS and the other sheet is a report she...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Sep 2020 by
TrowaD

Multiple rows to one row

Solved

Hi, I have data supplied as - And require it to be copied to this format- How can i do this without multiple copy and pasting. Than...

2 replies Last reply on 27 Aug 2020 by
TrowaD

If function with dates

Solved

Hello, I am trying to get a function to see if a pt needs to have an appointment made. I have been trying the 'if and function' to see if ther...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Aug 2020 by
TrowaD

Fixing complicated error populate data in listbox based on combobox and textbox

Solved

Hello, actually theses codes works very well in specific workbook i copy theses and adjusted what i need ranges names ..etc but it s...

10 replies Last reply on 7 Aug 2020 by
abdelfatah_0230

Problem search data by selected combobox & datepicker tools

Solved

hello i no know why this doesn't work this code and there is no error it should when i select from combo box it should show d...

5 replies Last reply on 23 Jul 2020 by
TrowaD

How can i unmerge cells, delete empty col and rows, relocate cells and combine?

Solved

Hi dears, first of all, I have to thank every one who read this message and he try to help me. its a complicated matter to me. Actually, I re...

10 replies Last reply on 16 Jul 2020 by
TrowaD

Count cells containing text per row

Solved

Hello, I am trying to figure out and if statement to add 1 if there is text in a row so that at the end of the row I will get a total for each time t...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Jun 2020 by
TrowaD

How to hide/undie picture based on a cell a1=1/0?

Solved

Hello, can anyone help me how to hide/unhide picture 1? if A1=0 then hide picture 1 if A10 then show picture1 thanks

1 reply Last reply on 18 Jun 2020 by
TrowaD

Transpose data from vertical to horizontal

Solved

Hello, this the code doesn't work i would transpose as what in existed in picture the result from e: h i hope somebody ...

4 replies Last reply on 16 Jun 2020 by
abdelfatah_0230

Copying formula for multiple worksheets

Solved

I use ASAP utilities to insert multiple worksheets using a template. I'd like to create a formula that automatically inserts sequencial numbers. Ex:...

3 replies Last reply on 11 Jun 2020 by
TrowaD

Adjusting code divide data of table into tables in each sheet

Solved

hi, my code really works but the problem when i add a new data it doesn't copy to the multiple sheets because the first time ...

6 replies Last reply on 28 May 2020 by
abdelfatah_0230

How can i blink data in textbox on userform based on condition

Solved

hello i got this code from the internet about blinking in textbox by command button but i would do this without command button it's directly ...

3 replies Last reply on 28 May 2020 by
TrowaD

Excel - how to count numbers in brackets

Solved

Hello, I would like to know how to count the number of elements(digits) in the brackets after a word. exemple Bimbia(1,2,3,6,7,8). in the Brackets...

1 reply Last reply on 18 May 2020 by
TrowaD

Fixing sum an subtract among sheets

Solved

hi, i search so much in the internet to fix my code to work but no answering so far i have 6 sheets it suppose copying data from a2...

15 replies Last reply on 14 May 2020 by
TrowaD

Vba function code to highlight odd and even numbers

Solved

Hello, I am trying to write a VBA Function code to highlight Odd and Even numbers. But not having much luck. Can anyone help me, please? I would ...

3 replies Last reply on 16 Apr 2020 by
TrowaD

Help: need formula to find missing text comparing 2 cells

Solved

Hello guys I have the same issue. A2: The price includes VAT B2: The price In the next column, I want the following value (the text difference...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Apr 2020 by
TrowaD

Vba: color cells in table based on multiple condition

Solved

hello i do code by loop but it doesn't completely work i appreciate if somebody help me why it occurred and give me the alternative ok let'...

2 replies Last reply on 24 Mar 2020 by
abdelfatah_0230

How to specify macro for current active sheet

Solved

Hello, this is a very basic question, I am sorry to ask. I have created a macro in excel that I want to run in the current worksheet that is selecte...

18 replies Last reply on 20 Mar 2020 by
Dave

Excel make cell flash red

Solved

Hello, In Excel I can make cell red when formula is greater than 4 but how do I GET CELL TO FLASH Office 2003 And can you in same spreadsheet li...

13 replies Last reply on 13 Mar 2020 by
Rjc

Inserted row should paste in 7times in next sheet based on the date

Solved

Hello, i have a template and from client a workbook will i should compare and paste the data if any new row der i should insert in template file an...

3 replies Last reply on 9 Mar 2020 by
TrowaD

Vba to reference newest sheet

Solved

Hello, Im a complete beginner in excel and the vba process. I'm trying to make a macro create a new sheet, copy the style/structure from a pre-det...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Mar 2020 by
TrowaD

Macro to select multiple columns by columns specific headings to delete dupes

Solved

Hello All, I have been struggling to find a code that allows me to select multiple columns by name to then delete duplicates in those specific colu...

2 replies Last reply on 3 Mar 2020 by
TrowaD

Macro to compare 2 sheets and copy differences

Solved

Hello, I’ve been working with this macro to compare two worksheets and copy the matches to a third sheet. Not knowing vb very well can someone show...

2 replies Last reply on 15 Feb 2020 by
AirMaple

Combine cell text

Solved

Hi, I am after an easy way to combine text in several rows into one cell. The number of rows that need combining will vary from 2- 10 (Would be...

4 replies Last reply on 11 Feb 2020 by
ad1959

Copying data from one excel sheet to another.

Solved/Closed

Hello, Newbie here. Okay, I have an Excel workbook that houses a form on the first sheet. What I'm trying to do is to automatically copy the da...

30 replies Last reply on 10 Feb 2020 by
Kav

Copy rows from excel to another sheet once a date in a specific field is filled

Solved

I have a current spreadsheet that lists our customers, job names, and delivery dates for the materials. I would like to have those lines copy automati...

16 replies Last reply on 3 Feb 2020 by
vcoolio
Results 101 - 150 out of a total of 1,688