Excel Forum - solved topics

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 801 - 850 of about 1,710
  • Solved
  • DUE DATE REMINDER IN EXCEL TO NEW SHEET? Solved/Closed

Hello, I Have a problem in this code =INDEX(Master!$B$3:Master!$B$1067,MATCH(TODAY()+30,Master!$H$3:Master!$H$1067,0)) HERE I HAVE COLUM...

Babu546 | Latest reply: Babu546 Jan 22, 2015
    5 replies
  • Regarding Pivot Solved/Closed

Hi I am doing Pivot for multplie data . In the Value field ( bottom right ) , I need SUM as default instead of count . I have to drag multiple ...

Karthikeyan1207 | Latest reply: Karthikeyan1207 Jan 22, 2015
    2 replies
  • Find the first available (empty) cell on a worksheet. Solved/Closed

As a newbee to VBA, my boss has given me an impossible task ... Basically I need to be able to enter one cell worth of data from one sheet of a wor...

BrianGreen | Latest reply: BrianGreen Jan 21, 2015
    19 replies
  • Lookup problem. Solved/Closed

I have a column of 20 dates in col. B spaced by 2 or 3 weeks, and a number beside each one in col. C. In cell C24 I need a formula that returns the v...

pothole | Latest reply: Babu546 Jan 21, 2015
    5 replies
  • Copy Paste Data in Same column for multiple time Solved/Closed

Hello, i need following manipulation.... Data Before Column "A" 123456 123456 123456 123456 123456 ( After )Column "A" (After copy p...

sudeep.leadtech | Latest reply: sree Jan 21, 2015
    5 replies
  • Replacing Duplicates Solved/Closed

My Excel spreadsheet is set out as follows: A B C D E F 1 2 14 0 14 14 2 1 13 0 13 13 3 4 4 1 4 4 4 3 3 1 3 17 ...

whatsit | Latest reply: TrowaD Jan 20, 2015
    38 replies
  • Excel - Macro to highlight Rows with Duplicate values in a cell Solved/Closed

Geetings, Kindly help us in creating a macro that highlight rows based on duplicate values in a cell [this cell may contain Alphabets, Numbers or ...

ajaydwivediji | Latest reply: TrowaD Jan 19, 2015
    11 replies
  • IF function with DATE in Excel Solved/Closed

Hi, hope someone can assit. I need to create a sheet where I must take the current date and add a fulle week or two weeks to the date by selecting an ...

ace-82 | Latest reply: ace-82 Jan 19, 2015
    2 replies
  • Macro for copying data from different sheets Solved/Closed

Hello, I am trying to copy data from different sheets to master sheet under the following criteria 1. Master sheet should be generated when ev...

Kishore | Latest reply: NK Jan 16, 2015
    23 replies
  • Trying to sum a column that contains various text Solved/Closed

I'm a novice when it comes to excel and I'm hoping someone can help me with a formula. I'm trying to give a value to various text in columns and then ...

chris82675 | Latest reply: chris82675 Jan 15, 2015
    3 replies
  • Excel Query Urgent Please. Solved/Closed

Hello, I have the below data in sheet 1, where as in column A its the activity and column b its the name of person who has done it. and the names ...

wasey | Latest reply: wasey Jan 15, 2015
    11 replies
  • Compare two sheets based on a common ID in both sheets in col A Solved/Closed

Greetings Kioskea team, First of all, my heartiest congratulations and thank you to the great Kioskea team that who have a mine of excellent solut...

Ajay Dwivedi | Latest reply: Ajay Dwivedi Jan 8, 2015
    8 replies
  • Percentage Work Solved/Closed

Hi all, Good day!! Need help in Excel formulas. I'm creating a workbook to counting a value in multi percentage and multi level. Here I at...

Winndixie | Latest reply: RayH Jan 6, 2015
    6 replies
  • Text label and value if value in other worksheet is > 0 Solved/Closed

Hello, can someone please help me with a formula for this. Text label and value, if value in other worksheet from 2 different cells is > 0, label...

fixradio | Latest reply: TrowaD Jan 5, 2015
    5 replies
  • Excel - To generate unique ID Solved

Hello, Good day. I would like to generate a unique ID from date and a customer number field. I tried this way but it was not working as desired. Bel...

wliang | Latest reply: ferg Jan 1, 2015
    4 replies
  • I need a macro please Solved/Closed

Hello, 1 spreadsheet has 15 columns of data with column A having the unique identifier 2 spreadsheet has 37 columns of data with column B havin...

rjbuer | Latest reply: rjbuer Dec 31, 2014
    7 replies
  • Copy daily cost entries into the particular ledgers Solved/Closed

Hello, I want to copy the daily cost entires into the particular ledgers, which i put in different sheets. Ex: I have the following data: D...

shanthich | Latest reply: vcoolio Dec 31, 2014
    6 replies
  • date Entry Solved/Closed

Hello, i have an Excel sheet which my colleague should enter the date after he finished his job, for example:\today date is 2014/28/12 he shou...

ArashMan | Latest reply: ArashMan Dec 30, 2014
    2 replies
  • How to Lock or password protected specific cell in excel 2010 Solved/Closed

Dear all: Hope you are fine. How can I Lock a specific cell of excel 2010 that any one can not change or input anything in that cell. Pleas...

Biswajit-Shaha | Latest reply: Biswajit-Shaha Dec 30, 2014
    4 replies
  • Excel macro to format report Solved/Closed

Hi everyone, I am new to this forum..........so new I've already typed my question, then clicked "ask your question" again instead of submit..........

LaurenM | Latest reply: ramu sanga Dec 29, 2014
    7 replies
  • Need to write a macro to copy a row of information if true Solved/Closed

Hi, I have a workbook with several tabs and I want to first check if Column F on the first sheet contains 13 as the year (12/16/13 is the format) and...

lrjupiter | Latest reply: vcoolio Dec 22, 2014
    7 replies
  • Using a Macro to copy & Paste from one sheet to another. Solved/Closed

Hello, Hi Guy's I hope you can help, I am using two sheets. one is spread across different rows so when I click create list it copies everything ...

Marksman702 | Latest reply: vcoolio Dec 18, 2014
    8 replies
  • excel formula numbers to dates Solved/Closed

Hi, I need an excel formula for changing numbers to dates. It is part of the Julian Calendar but backwards and one extra number. Ex. 273143 is 9/...

ah2jh1sh2 | Latest reply: ah2jh1sh2 Dec 18, 2014
    6 replies
  • how to use releative refrences in conditional formating?? Solved/Closed

the first picture is the formatting rule of C7 cell the second picture is the formatting rule of E7 cell which i copy from C7. as you c...

ArashMan | Latest reply: Mazzaropi Dec 18, 2014
    8 replies
  • Conditional formatting based on another cell Solved/Closed

Hello, this is what I want: EXAMPLE: B3= Arash if B6=1 then B3 goes red if B6=2 then B3 Goes yellow and if B6=3 then B3 goes green i want to...

ArashMan | Latest reply: ArashMan Dec 17, 2014
    2 replies
  • Conditional formatting based on another cell Solved/Closed

i want to type a name in cell B3. and I want the cell's color change when I type 1,2 or 3 in B6 cell by using conditional formatting. is that possible...

ArashMan | Latest reply: ArashMan Dec 17, 2014
    5 replies
  • help me to add particular cells Solved/Closed

Hello, i want to sum particular cells when a number consists in a cell eg:- =IF($B$81:$BH$81=7=TRUE,SUM($B$77:$BH$77),0) it calculates a...

mathewmunna | Latest reply: mathew munna Dec 15, 2014
    2 replies
  • Macro/command button help Solved/Closed

Hello, I am in need of some help here and would greatly appreciate it. Here is what I am trying to accomplish. I have a basic excel file with two s...

sillygoose2014 | Latest reply: vcoolio Dec 13, 2014
    12 replies
  • Copy info from one excel sheet to another sheet Solved/Closed

Hello, I am respectfully asking for assistance on an issue i am having trying to write a macro for a form that i am currently working on. I have ...

sstanger | Latest reply: sstanger Dec 12, 2014
    2 replies
  • What Type does it want? (VBA question) Solved/Closed

Hello, So I have a pull-down list in Excel 2003 that is an expanded version of this: 011 012 01T 111 If I type in the cell (rather than ...

InsertNickna... | Latest reply: TrowaD Dec 11, 2014
    3 replies
  • Conditional Formatting to hide 00:00 in column Solved/Closed

Hello, I would be very grateful if there is somebody who could help me find the solution to what is most likely a simple problem. I don't have a grea...

sharky9000 | Latest reply: Sharky9000 Dec 8, 2014
    4 replies
  • help me on this formula to shorten Solved/Closed

Hello, i have 2 formulas tick mark automatically on worksheet.. please help me if further it can be shortened.. i want to know if J1 K1 L1 can sho...

mathewmunna | Latest reply: mathewmunna Dec 6, 2014
    5 replies
  • Excel Picture Inserting Macro Help - Urgent Solved/Closed

Dear Rizvisa, please consider this little urgent and be kind to help me please I m trying to insert picture in excel column using macro which ta...

nadimn | Latest reply: jackcluseau Dec 4, 2014
    25 replies
  • How to count different charecters Solved/Closed

Hello, Please help me to count different charecters like xpa, spa, spb xpb.. if any of this exist in the cell it should count. if xpa is in A1 spa...

mathewmunna | Latest reply: mathewmunna Dec 4, 2014
    5 replies
  • How can I transfer data from one spread sheet to another? Solved/Closed

Hi, I'm working in excel and on one spreadsheet and I'm having to retype everything on to another spread sheet, I want to be able to have my data ...

elizatex | Latest reply: elizatex23 Nov 30, 2014
    5 replies
  • 2 macros in one sheet targeting same cells Solved/Closed

This is probably a really 'newbie' question but in all honesty, I'm new to macros and need some assistance. I have a macro written to automatically...

chester4207 | Latest reply: chester4207 Nov 28, 2014
    2 replies
  • How can we find data in different Excel sheets by VBA? Solved/Closed

Hi.I have 2 workbooks named DB1 and DB2.The first one involves 12 sheets sorted by months names for example:"Apr-14" ,each sheet contains a table wit...

polarstorm | Latest reply: polarstorm Nov 27, 2014
    0 replies
  • Conditional formating to check text in another shell + numeric Solved/Closed

I have some text in A column ( say xxx, yyy) and numeric value in Column B . Now i want to highlight the shell in column B with 4 condition . 1....

Karthikeyan1207 | Latest reply: vcoolio Nov 27, 2014
    3 replies
  • help me to count 2 cells Solved/Closed

helo, please help me to count 2 celles A1 Is either 0 or 2, A2 is either 0 or 2 IF A1+A2=0 A3 should be 6, IF A1+A2=2 A3 Should be 3 if A1+A2...

mathewmunna | Latest reply: mathewmunna Nov 26, 2014
    2 replies
  • lock cells in Excel Solved/Closed

After setting up VB to lock cells in Excel I now need to lock additional cells. I currently have the following script (kindly given by rizvisa1) which...

MartynP | Latest reply: MartynP Nov 26, 2014
    2 replies
  • Needs some help with a formula Solved/Closed

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 33.0 Okay, here is a problem I've been dealing with for over an hour now. This should be easy, but ...

dgcasey | Latest reply: dgcasey Nov 25, 2014
    5 replies
  • Numbers & Symbol ü (New Challenge) Solved/Closed

i need a formula to automatically check mark i.e(ü) mark a cell(eg:A1) if another cell (eg:H1)contains number:1 Condition is H1 may contain any numbe...

mathewmunna | Latest reply: mathew Nov 23, 2014
    5 replies
  • Lock cell in Excel worksheet with VB Solved/Closed

I have an worksheet that I need to lock the cell based on the value of another cell. I have managed to create VB which will do this for one row but n...

MartynP | Latest reply: Martynp Nov 19, 2014
    5 replies
  • Insert Multi Rows Between Existing Data Solved/Closed

Hello, I am trying to create a macro that will insert a set amount of blank rows into a existing spreadsheet after each entry. The amount of rows ...

froggy6703 | Latest reply: SWAJI Nov 19, 2014
    20 replies
  • Copy and insert rows and number of times Solved/Closed

Hello, I have a sheet with over 800 rows. I need to copy each row and insert/repeat each entry 4 times below the preceding row. Example: Bef...

Pabs | Latest reply: Duck Nov 18, 2014
    22 replies
  • IF function formula based on three possible values from adjacent Solved/Closed

Good morning all, Excel 2007 - I need a formula based on the three possible values from an adjacent cell. 1st value: : if F5 is a date, a simpl...

TanyaRT | Latest reply: TanyaRT Nov 17, 2014
    2 replies
  • Conditional Formatting - highlight overdue dates Solved/Closed

I am a beginner with conditional formatting and researching the net for an answer has left me more confused than when I began! I am working with Ex...

TanyaRT | Latest reply: TanyaRT Nov 16, 2014
    2 replies
  • Auto Filter depending on Cell Value Solved/Closed

Hello, I have data in a table, lets say the table is (A7:M200) and the Headings in this table is (A7:M7). Column 1 (A8:A200) is the accounts numbe...

Issa | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Nov 15, 2014
    10 replies
  • How to find out the data in six month record Solved/Closed

Hello, I have six month excel attendance sheet. which formula can i use to know in which month which of the employee has left and who has joined?...

subodh | Latest reply: subodh Nov 15, 2014
    2 replies
  • Nested if then Solved/Closed

Hello, I would like to have the contents of b1 displayed in m2 if t2=1, the contents of b2 displayed in m2 if t2=2, the contents of c1 displayed in...

chiflado | Latest reply: vcoolio Nov 12, 2014
    7 replies