The discussions

Converting date in vba excel

Solved

Hello, I have a spreadsheet that has: Column A: Year Column B: Month Column C: Day Is there a way to convert these 3 columns into the actu...

4 replies Last reply on 28 Dec 2011 by
Roger

Ms excel 2007 if function problems.?

Solved

Hello, I need immediate assistance. basically i am trying to use the IF function to display less than 18 "no", more than 18 "yes". but if 23.5/...

3 replies Last reply on 23 Dec 2010 by
Twisted

Excel macro copy data to next sheet using <

Solved

Hello, I'm looking some time now around this forum and ditn't find what i'm looking for. So i'm just gonna ask it here and hopefully someof your s...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Dec 2010 by
TrowaD

Macro to fill down in a range

Solved

Hello, Thanks to all who provide help on this site. I'm new to writing macros so hopefully you might be able to steer me in the right direction wi...

2 replies Last reply on 21 Dec 2010 by
lee

Excel copy and paste

Solved

Hello, I have been given a list of 200 codes but they are in the wrong order. for example it goes 12378945610. so i want to swap the 456 and the 789...

5 replies Last reply on 15 Dec 2010 by
RayH

Excel - check rows for data, copy to new

Solved

Heya folks! I've been reading the answers to similar questions and I plan to try and patch something together, but I thought I'd put a (more) specifi...

4 replies Last reply on 15 Dec 2010 by
Wayne

Lookup or find in excel help

Solved

Hello, I have 2 data sheets sheet one contains my Master list of items by number Row 1 Column 1: 453658 Row 2 Column 1: 839565 Etc my secon...

2 replies Last reply on 14 Dec 2010 by
Paul

Ms excel, stripping out char(10) data

Solved

Hello, I working in Excel with VBA and have 5 or 6 rows of data located within 1 cell. The user has decided to use Alt-Enter whilst entering the da...

8 replies Last reply on 13 Dec 2010 by
Gene

Can ping but can't use browser in normal mode

Solved

Hello, I also have the problem where I was unable to connect to the internet via any browser, but I can ping my router. I noticed that turning off...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Dec 2010 by
Brain Drained ;-)

Excel work sheet how to i open

Solved

Hello, When i am trying to open an exel sheet saved from windows 7 platforms, i am unable to open in windows xp plantform. the file that i was co...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Dec 2010 by
RayH

Copy rows n times and then fill a series

Solved

Hello, This is variation of a question that has been answered previously. Does anybody know how I can repeat rows in a spreadsheet by n number of...

2 replies Last reply on 8 Dec 2010 by
Gaoyou60

Pie chart in excel

Solved

hi there im trying to make a pie chart in excel but i don't really know where to start...can someone help me thanx!

4 replies Last reply on 1 Dec 2010 by
yoman

How to interchange the columns in notepad

Solved

Hello, I have data in three columns. I want to inter change the values of first two columns without changing the third one in notepad or in word p...

2 replies Last reply on 1 Dec 2010 by
dhrupad

Excel sum greater than but less than

Solved

Hello, I am trying to get a cell to show the answer if - The date in B5 minus the date in B10 is less than 60 but more than 30 then F10 should sh...

4 replies Last reply on 29 Nov 2010 by
Alli

Comditional formatting relative recording vba

Solved

Hello, I want to compare a cell to its adjacent cell on the left. If the value of the selected cell is higher I'd like to colour it green, if it's...

4 replies Last reply on 26 Nov 2010 by
bernei

Tecno free browsing

Solved

Hello, pls help to find free browsing configuration setting for my tecno T570 dis is my phone no 07036713275 I will compeciate u with something ...

7 replies Last reply on 25 Nov 2010 by
Ambucias

No address bar on my browser

Solved

Hello, i dont know how to get my toolbar back up on my screen can you help me its a windows xp

5 replies Last reply on 22 Nov 2010 by
canadianpen

Copy data one excel sheet to other sheet

Solved

Hello, any one help meee please im running that macro and getting data from one sheet to other one issue i have when i run that macro the window ...

3 replies Last reply on 22 Nov 2010 by
Fawad

Simple macro error help

Solved

Hello, I am using Excel 2007 on Windows XP I am trying to write my first macro that will simply place the following formula into a cell. The ...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Nov 2010 by
RayH

Deleteing rows in excel

Solved

Hello, I work with a lot of files every day and the number of data in column A is different from the rest of the column. The number of data ar...

2 replies Last reply on 16 Nov 2010 by
Cindy

Excel comparison of partial or wild card data

Solved

Hello, I have two columns in Excel that I want to compare. The data in work sheet 1, column A has values that are tabbed. This data has the adjac...

2 replies Last reply on 15 Nov 2010 by
Trish

Sheet-1 + sheet-2

Solved

Hello, i have a problem plz solve it and tell me solution i want to count some cells which are Sheet-1 and in Sheet-2. Example: (Sheet-1) A1+A...

5 replies Last reply on 15 Nov 2010 by
pejhip

Counting in excel

Solved

Hello, In the U column shows "Good" and "Bad" answer that resulted from a formual that I used. How can I count the the toal number of Good a...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Nov 2010 by
Sam

Excel help with what if

Solved

Hello, I have all the states in column A and I need to result to display in column B. I need Column B to show "Yes" if column A has: MT, ID, ...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Nov 2010 by
Tammy

Conditional formatting (more than 3) in excel

Solved/Closed

Hello, i am trying to apply more than three options to excel that changes the background colour of the cell. my range is R7:R1000 i need a VBA ...

37 replies Last reply on 14 Nov 2010 by
Waynef

Excel question

Solved

Hello, I have one worksheet with with all of my emails (both good and bad) D2:D3843 and another worksheet A2:A1061 with all good emails and I need...

3 replies Last reply on 4 Nov 2010 by
Gio

Class result in excel

Solved

Hello, I have worksheet of class result.In column A there are names of students. In column B i have marks. I want a formula which tell me the name...

2 replies Last reply on 3 Nov 2010 by

No browsers working after removal of virus.

Solved

I've tried chrome, Ie, opera, and firefox. I've recently had a virus and it was removed, but I think it damaged some stuff. I used malwarebytes and su...

4 replies Last reply on 2 Nov 2010 by
superstarfish

Duplicate emails in two columns

Solved

Hello, I have two rows of approximately 2000 email addresses, One from our Accounts package database, another from our website database. Can anyon...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Oct 2010 by
RayH

Copy rows from another excel-file

Solved

Hello, I have two Excel files, one containing data and one blank. I'm creating a macro in blank Excel to copy certain rows from the data-Excel. I ...

4 replies Last reply on 26 Oct 2010 by
JeS

Excel formula help required.

Solved

Hello, I am looking for some kind of formula that can achieve the following. i have a cell which allows a user to enter any number. i want ex...

2 replies Last reply on 24 Oct 2010 by
rooky

Setting for free browse

Solved

Hello, please give me a setting of airtel for free browse

3 replies Last reply on 23 Oct 2010 by
Ambucias

Macro/vba help.

Solved

Hello, i need help to do solve the following problem: Sheet1 contains a value for today. e.g £1000.00 (Cell A10) Sheet3 contains every date ...

4 replies Last reply on 19 Oct 2010 by
TrowaD

Colouring a ms excel cell

Solved

Hello, I need some help. How could I fill a cell in MS Excel in red if a condition has been met. For example: If the number in Cell A1 is mo...

3 replies Last reply on 18 Oct 2010 by
venkat1926

Compare mutliple excel columns

Solved

Hello, I'm working on an excel sheet and comparing multiple columns to determine if a site to be eligible or not eligible for the program, the sit...

2 replies Last reply on 18 Oct 2010 by
Sonja

Excel summing up values of scattered data

Solved

Hello, I am looking for how to make a cell in excel that tells me how many of a certain item I have. In column b I have values (numerical) of cer...

2 replies Last reply on 16 Oct 2010 by
Brian

Ms excel: value from a range

Solved

Hello, HDI get a numerical value (in C2) that is assigned to a word within a range(G2:H8)? Thank you in advance!

2 replies Last reply on 11 Oct 2010 by
GrnSpdr

Excel how to change a value automatically

Solved

This is my first question on the forum so I would first like to start by saying hello to all members and moderators :) My question today which I'm ho...

6 replies Last reply on 11 Oct 2010 by
TrowaD

Comparing two excel sheets

Solved

Hello, i have two excel sheets, one sheet has 100 email ids, the other have 200 email ids, the scenario is I want to know the common email ids from...

14 replies Last reply on 10 Oct 2010 by
Mathews

Excel custom function

Solved

Hello, i have created a custom excel function which works fine. the only problem being, you need to press F2 on the custom formula cell and give en...

13 replies Last reply on 7 Oct 2010 by
AG

Pls help - excel - highlight cell if no data

Solved/Closed

Hello, Please could somebody help me with a problem. I have a spreadheet and I would like make some cells in a row go yellow if they have no data in...

7 replies Last reply on 5 Oct 2010 by
joe random

Count rows from sheet2 and place on sheet1

Solved

Hello, Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0, Excel 2007 I need help with a formula. On Sheet1, I am trying to get the total # of records for ea...

8 replies Last reply on 5 Oct 2010 by
Sam

Browsing the web with a sansung phone

Solved

how to make a phone to browse

1 reply Last reply on 30 Sep 2010 by
closeup22

Using find within macro

Solved

Hello, I have a list of first and last names of employees (Sheet1). Some of these employees have adjusted work schedules which are listed in a dif...

9 replies Last reply on 29 Sep 2010 by
aquarelle

Excel vba help

Solved

Hello, I am needing some help with this vba code. What I am trying to do is first verify if cell A4 is not empty, if it is not empty then I need it t...

2 replies Last reply on 25 Sep 2010 by
Maja WL

Copy rows from sheet 1 to sheet 2

Solved

I need to have a macro that will copy rows from sheet1 to sheet 2 . The catch is from sheet 1 col A for eg A3 may have the number 10 in it. I need to ...

14 replies Last reply on 24 Sep 2010 by
venkat1926

To prepare attendence report with excel sheet

Solved/Closed

Hello, I will describe what I want to do . I have 60 residents working in our department. They attend morning report everyday. So I have prepared ...

41 replies Last reply on 23 Sep 2010 by
akshay

If sum>= 60, color cells red

Solved

Hello, I have excel 2007 and am trying to set conditional formatting for a series of 3 cells. If their total sum is greater than or equal to 60 I...

4 replies Last reply on 20 Sep 2010 by
mindy

Find value between 2 column range excel macro

Solved

Hello, I have a 2 Columns of Data (A) and (B) that provides me with a specific range, and a third column C that provides a corresponding value f...

3 replies Last reply on 19 Sep 2010 by
Jenz

Need help with multiplying formula in excel

Solved

Hello, Inser formula in cell F4 that multiplies the amount on E4 by the amount in D4. Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 8.0

2 replies Last reply on 18 Sep 2010 by
casey
Results 1351 - 1400 out of a total of 1,688