The discussions

Email with multiple attachments through vba

Solved

Dear All, I need to send the multiple emails via Outlook through VBA. Column A Row 2 = Name of Person, Which must be Displayed on .Body Column B Ro...

9 replies Last reply on 10 Jan 2017 by
ac3mark

If and is text or is not blank

Solved

Hello, Can somebody help me with this formula...I want the excel to display a computation, if A2 is a Seller, and A2 has a value, then compute Price...

5 replies Last reply on 5 Jan 2017 by
ac3mark

Conditional formatting range of date cells based on another cell

Solved

Hi There, There is lots of stuff to do with CF when using today's date but not a for specific date entered in a cell so I was hoping someone might be...

7 replies Last reply on 5 Jan 2017 by
cleaverr

Search for a keyword. add value from another cell.

Solved

I'm looking for something that's very difficult to search for. I balance my checkbook in excel. Each row has a spot for Date/Comments/Withdrawl/Depos...

2 replies Last reply on 3 Jan 2017 by
adam73647

A if(istext) formula that needs a trimming, please help?

Solved

Hello, Am really struggling with a IF(is text) formula, it works its just really large and I need to be able to trim it a bit as I need to replicate...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Jan 2017 by
TrowaD

Worksheets into workbook

Solved

Dear All, I need to copy each worksheet into workbooks and saved in the specific path except 04 worksheets named NMS, MS, Master and Missing. Further...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Jan 2017 by
Game Start Now

Text from two different cells to give value shown in certain cel

Solved

Hello,, I'm trying to solve a problem I have with a list of values and text. I have a schedule of with names I will get two values in different cel...

4 replies Last reply on 2 Jan 2017 by
fgadim

Conditional formatting for word and date

Solved

Hello, I am trying to make a cell turn a different color depending on if another cell has a word in it and if the date of a third cell is between tw...

3 replies Last reply on 1 Jan 2017 by
Mazzaropi

Auto copy and paste cell range to a separate sheet

Solved

Hello, I am new to VBA/Macro with excel, but I want my code to automatically copy a range of cells in the same row that a change is made in a particu...

4 replies Last reply on 30 Dec 2016 by
bnoboa

Need to create multiple tabs based on data in table

Solved

Good Afternoon, I'm trying to find a way to automate a few things to save some time: -Use the data in an input tab to create multiple tabs/documents...

6 replies Last reply on 29 Dec 2016 by
vcoolio

Function in excel 2013

Solved

Hello Dear All. who I can do this function in excel 2013 If A2=AB return value from A1 cell , if A2 = CD return from A3 cell value Configuration: W...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Dec 2016 by
yg_be

Cell format - countif then subtract from another cell

Solved

Hi, I have a spreadsheet with holidays on. I'm using =COUNTIF(D16:D380,"H") I want to then subtract this number from another cell - What do I need ...

5 replies Last reply on 20 Dec 2016 by
ac3mark

If/then formula help

Solved

Hello, I could use some help on the formula below. I need cells in one column (Y) to show specific text ("SEND") if cells in another column (G) has ...

2 replies Last reply on 16 Dec 2016 by
MrJags

Date format

Solved

Hello, i am trying to create a report which will show me the first date and last date of the previous month. I need first date in one field and seco...

2 replies Last reply on 14 Dec 2016 by
deakin1980

Building a new spreadsheet using information from another

Solved

Hello everyone, I'm new to the forum and VBA and would like to thank you in advance for your assistance. I have received a spreadsheet that contains...

4 replies Last reply on 13 Dec 2016 by
wtmayoza

Run macro automatically

Solved

Hello, I wrote a macro and I want to run it automatically if one special cell change but have problem, because contents cell change by formula in oth...

4 replies Last reply on 8 Dec 2016 by

Macro copy and paste in next blank cell

Solved

Hi guys, I need some helping in excel macro. I have two sheets in a workbook. Sheet1 is for summary and Sheet2 is for the raw data. I need to update/...

10 replies Last reply on 6 Dec 2016 by
pratheepM7

Automatically copy the values from the active row from sheet

Solved

Hello, Struggling already for a couple of days.... so a help would be more than welcomed Need to write a macro in Excel which would: automaticall...

6 replies Last reply on 4 Dec 2016 by
vcoolio

Macro to copy entire row to next workbook

Solved

Hello, Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 50.0 I have the following macro to copy entire row when the column has a capital X. I would like...

10 replies Last reply on 1 Dec 2016 by
ac3mark

A and b column query to provide sum of column c

Solved

Hello and thank you for your help. Please use this scenario for reference: - A B C 1 abc x 1 2 abc y 2...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Nov 2016 by
yg_be

Search, find & display

Solved

Hello, I have been manually filling out the week no's, in a budget sheet, but want to try and auto populate. I have a table with dates and Week No...

5 replies Last reply on 29 Nov 2016 by
learningenquirer

Change cell color based on another column

Solved

Hi All, I am not very good at excel, however I am looking for a solution for the following problem. There are two columns (Column A and Column B...

5 replies Last reply on 24 Nov 2016 by
Ambucias

How to make an excel sheet equal to another

Solved

Hi, I'm new in Excel, and what I'm trying to do is this: I want to make an entire sheet equal to another, except for one cell, so if I change somethi...

5 replies Last reply on 22 Nov 2016 by
Mark Han

Copy paste rename based on cell value

Solved

Hello I have a worksheet named template. I need a VBA code which would copy "template" automatically into a new worksheet and rename the new wor...

7 replies Last reply on 21 Nov 2016 by
Josephnb

Searching for values and creating a list

Solved

Hi there, I hope you can help me, so far I have managed to create a formula which searches a range of data (SKU’s) and returns a count of the occurr...

7 replies Last reply on 18 Nov 2016 by
yg_be

How to find value from a column with unique random values

Solved

Hello, I need a formula that can get me a value from a column that has unique values and return another cell from that row, can someone help me? e...

4 replies Last reply on 13 Nov 2016 by
student123456

Auto generate workwheet from a list and from a template workshee

Solved

Hello All, At the moment, I found out how to auto generate worksheet from a list. However, the generated ones are blank worksheets. May I ask ho...

6 replies Last reply on 10 Nov 2016 by
TrowaD

Excel - a macro to rename existing worksheets based on a list

Solved

I have a P.O. spreadsheet with a summary page. Every year we need to create a new file but I would like to create a template that would just renumber ...

4 replies Last reply on 10 Nov 2016 by
vcoolio

Inserting image in a particular cell in vba

Solved

Hello All, I wanna insert an image into the Activecell but the image is getting inserted into the same default area. Kindly help me regarding this...

6 replies Last reply on 9 Nov 2016 by
AdiK

If statements with dates and criteria

Solved

Hello, I needs assistance with "If "statements and criteria within the statement . Column A has a set of start dates Column B has a set of En...

3 replies Last reply on 8 Nov 2016 by
Mazzaropi

Duplicate values in multiple columns

Solved

Hello, I'm looking for a formula for a case mentioned below: Consider we have values in three columns I need to find a formula which compar...

2 replies Last reply on 5 Nov 2016 by
M3TM3T

Copy data of one sheet to other sheets

Solved

Hello, I want a VBA code or excel formula that automatic copy of data from one sheet to another sheets(either sheet 2 or sheet 3...etc)..suppose In ...

25 replies Last reply on 5 Nov 2016 by
vcoolio

Copying & pasting data in next available row in same worksheet.

Solved

Hello, I would really like assistance to write a vba code for a macro (using a drop down list) that copies data from A4:E4 and pastes it down in t...

15 replies Last reply on 3 Nov 2016 by
vcoolio

Value from matrix table

Solved

Trying to get rate in G14 that comes from the matrix E14 is a list of A3:A10 F14 is a list of B2:J2

1 reply Last reply on 2 Nov 2016 by
Mazzaropi

Two tables values with diffrent order and number of values

Solved

Hello, I have 2 tables of products (diffrent number of products). 1st table contains: all products (name, SKU): NAME | SKU asd.........21398763 ...

3 replies Last reply on 1 Nov 2016 by
Mazzaropi

Calculate my service expense as %

Solved/Closed

Hello, I would appreciate if someone can help me with this problem solving question. I would like to know how to calculate my Service Expense as % ...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Oct 2016 by
Mazzaropi

Error "range of object global failed"

Solved

Hello Everyone, Kindly check my code for mistakes. I am getting an error in this part of my code as "range of Object _Global failed". Dim feat...

2 replies Last reply on 27 Oct 2016 by
adikademani

Excel- if this, than return that?

Solved

Background: I work for a Recruiting Group & we have a list of candidates in Excel with all mailing info, including the County they live in. I need to...

2 replies Last reply on 27 Oct 2016 by
HappyAdminy

Trying to concatenate a letter with a date

Solved

Hello, I'm trying to keep a date in a recognisable format and precede it with a character. e.g. I want "D" and 27 July 2015 to appear as D 27 J...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Oct 2016 by
GBW

Insert picture in excel macro, after crop it, save it to a file

Solved

Hello friends, I need to open a macro, after place the name in A1 cell, push a button to insert a picture, base on A1 name, then, after crop it and re...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Oct 2016 by
juancarlosmm

Find words within cell & put text and color in adjacent cell

Solved

Hi there, i'm trying to search for certain word(s) (i.e. "reply??" or "remind") in a cell with a sentence in it, and place a specific text on a diffe...

11 replies Last reply on 22 Oct 2016 by
fazal1

Macros: copy invoice details from one sheet to another

Solved

Would be very grateful for help with this one I have set up a macro that will print and generate the next reference for my invoices raised in excel, ...

6 replies Last reply on 20 Oct 2016 by
vcoolio

Calculation of positions in excel

Solved

Hello Hello, sir/madam...i am doing some work with the students result in excel...but I faced a problem..it is simple but I havn't got dat in my mind...

12 replies Last reply on 12 Oct 2016 by
Dausayi

Excel macro's copy data from one sheet to another

Solved

Hey Everyone ok, so, I have a document with multiple sheets one of the sheets is a reporting sheet what i am trying to accomplish with not much l...

13 replies Last reply on 12 Oct 2016 by
vcoolio

Get a value from col a based on the max value found in col b

Solved

Hello, Get a value from Column A based on the max value found in Column B display in Column C. I need to get value Jill in Column C. Name A...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Oct 2016 by
Mani

Comparing dates in multiple columns and using one that matches

Solved

Hello, I have a table with multiple columns of date values and need to check whether a date in a certain column is less than that date and depende...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Oct 2016 by
Stovvy

Create & name worksheets from a list and copy data

Solved

Hi Guys Really new to this and thanks to previous posts on here I have managed to create code to complete the first part of my jigsaw, just struggl...

6 replies Last reply on 6 Oct 2016 by
TrowaD

Formula question: "if" function with date

Solved

I am attempting to create a formula that will enter "Yes" into cell P1 if: the date in Cell E1 is before 07/31/16 AND the date in cell B1 is after 07/...

2 replies Last reply on 22 Sep 2016 by
Kim

Highlight cells with text that match data validation menu

Solved

I see several similar questions on the forum but not quite the same and the answers don't seem to extend to my situation. I have an Excel sheet tha...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Sep 2016 by
Gamul1

Macro to create new workbook and copy data

Solved

Hello I am looking for macro to copy rows based on partial cell content of a column. I have an excel spreadsheet called "arc.xlsx" from which I wou...

26 replies Last reply on 12 Sep 2016 by
Rthmanden
Results 401 - 450 out of a total of 1,688