Excel Forum - solved topics

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 601 - 650 of about 1,710
  • Solved
  • Not Pasting values in Excel file Solved/Closed

Hello, I would like to know that I have a Excel Macro Enabled File. it has macros, sheet vba code, modules and user forms code and no merging...

smuneeb | Latest reply: smuneeb Dec 5, 2015
    2 replies
  • Coping formulas to next row using a macro Solved/Closed

Hello, I am trying to make a macro to copy a formula to the next row in a spreadsheet. Then paste the absolute values back into the original row. I...

jd438 | Latest reply: CADU1947 Dec 4, 2015
    6 replies
  • add a restriction to a column Solved/Closed

Hello, Can you please help me out, I'm stuck. I have to restrict the numbers 03 in a column that must contain 11 characters ( the number should st...

Aimz | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Dec 3, 2015
    1 reply
  • Conditional Formatting through Macro Solved/Closed

Hello, I would like to request that how Conditional Formatting would apply through Macro and the Conditions are Range is E11 to E510 if Colum...

smuneeb | Latest reply: vcoolio Dec 3, 2015
    9 replies
  • Sum values from one column if another column equals x Solved/Closed

Hello, Is there a formula that can calculate the sum of cells from one column if the value in another specific cell equals x (or not blank)? I tried...

Sarah | Latest reply: vcoolio Dec 2, 2015
    3 replies
  • Transfer worksheet Solved/Closed

Hello, How can I transfer an excel worksheet into another excel file. And when transferred I won't have to modify anything. Right now i'm cutting a...

answerseeker | Latest reply: Gili Dec 1, 2015
    3 replies
  • EXCEL FORMULA Solved/Closed

Hello, I'm trying to do a formula like: If value of celA3=sunday, then write dimanche Any help would be appreciated. thanks

AlainSatori | Latest reply: vcoolio Nov 25, 2015
    3 replies
  • Scroll mouse in ListBox Solved/Closed

Hello, I would like to know that How do I enable mouse scroll in listbox inside a userform. Thanks Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 46.0.24...

smuneeb | Latest reply: smuneeb Nov 25, 2015
    2 replies
  • Copy a 'Template' sheet onto multiple other sheets Solved/Closed

Hello, i have been trying to create a sheet that creates new sheets from a list and i have been using the following macro to generate the sheets from ...

SWILLER | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Nov 24, 2015
    1 reply
  • Add Sheets to ComboBox Solved/Closed

Hello, Hi I would like to know that how to add sheets (which are exist in active workbook) in ComboBox used in Userform. Thanks Configurati...

smuneeb | Latest reply: smuneeb Nov 24, 2015
    5 replies
  • conditional formatting on multiple criteria Solved/Closed

hi, i am trying to create an excel vba code for creating a conditional formatting where i want to insert colour on the basis of multiple rules. i am ...

pramvyas000 | Latest reply: TrowaD Nov 23, 2015
    5 replies
  • Comparing columns in Excel 2010 Solved/Closed

Hello all: I have an excel spreadsheet with 95 columns. I want to compare column 1 to column 95 and highlight in column 1 any line item that is mi...

Laulou95 | Latest reply: laulou95 Nov 22, 2015
    2 replies
  • Set Rows Height also Exception in Range Solved/Closed

Hello, I would like to request that rows from 10 to 40 their height will be Set to 12.75 but exception rows 11, 16, 21, 26, 31, 36 height will be...

smuneeb | Latest reply: smuneeb Nov 21, 2015
    5 replies
  • Comparing Rows on two worksheets and pull data into a new sheet Solved/Closed

My requirement is following: I need to compare Column A, B and C of worksheet 1 to column A, B and C of Worksheet 2 If Above condition is met then I...

vishalbagh | Latest reply: manny Nov 20, 2015
    2 replies
  • Remove (Shape) Straight Line Solved/Closed

Hello I would like to request how to remove straight line shape through vba It was made through the following vba code Sub Str_line() ActiveSh...

smuneeb | Latest reply: smuneeb Nov 19, 2015
    3 replies
  • Home Button Solved/Closed

Hello, I would like to request for the Macro which always take to "Sheet1" and also deactivated at "Sheet1" Thanks & Regards Configuration: ...

smuneeb | Latest reply: rayh Nov 18, 2015
    1 reply
  • Next and Previous Button and De-Activate at Last Sheet Solved/Closed

Hello, I would like to request to create a button on Sheet that will click which goes to next sheet and this button also de-activate when it g...

smuneeb | Latest reply: smuneeb Nov 18, 2015
    2 replies
  • A macro to create new spreadsheet and copy data Solved/Closed

Hello, I m a University student and currently learning VBA programming. I have a VBA coursework where i have a file with 63 sheets. is any macro w...

Mavrikios | Latest reply: Ambucias Nov 15, 2015
    1 reply
  • Showing the $ value difference Solved/Closed

Hello, I am using Excel 2016.. and need some help. I am doing a budgeting sheet and cant figure out how to do the following; Column A - Budget $ ...

KirstyLee | Latest reply: KirstyLee Nov 13, 2015
    2 replies
  • Tell excel where to look Solved/Closed

Hello, I am trying to make a cell return a word when you tell it which cell to look in for that word. If i type J2 in a box i want a cell to then l...

Mase | Latest reply: Mase Nov 13, 2015
    5 replies
  • Excel: If Date =, then enter a value Solved/Closed

I am using this formula and it works well: =IF(A8=DATE(2015,3,27),"1","--") How do I now create a string to check a number of dates (company holid...

JerrySD | Latest reply: BrianGreen Nov 13, 2015
    4 replies
  • Adding two non-adjacent cells (number and text) Solved/Closed

Hello, I seem to be having a problem with a nested IF(statement) I am on a separate worksheet that I use to calculate my formulas for my summary page....

dkayeh1 | Latest reply: dkayeh1 Nov 13, 2015
    8 replies
  • Drawback of Copy and Clear code Solved/Closed

Hello, I have requested that please solve this issued if it could be solved. I have found major drawback (May be I am wrong) in the code of Copy ...

smuneeb | Latest reply: smuneeb Nov 12, 2015
    2 replies
  • how to extract target value from other cell Solved/Closed

Hello, I would like to request that Suppose this line of code is working for Column B MsgBox "You entered is Invalid" this will show the m...

smuneeb | Latest reply: smuneeb Nov 10, 2015
    2 replies
  • excel is automatically changing dates to a numeric code Solved/Closed

Hello, I'm using Excel and when I put a date in a column it changes to a numeric code. For example: 4/5/15 now reads 42099. I've tried highlightin...

mamagiglio | Latest reply: mamagiglio Nov 10, 2015
    2 replies
  • Protecting your formulas in multiple worksheets Solved/Closed

Hello everyone, thank you in advance for any help I receive with is question. I have multiple worksheets in a workbook that have formulas in them b...

dkayeh1 | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Nov 9, 2015
    5 replies
  • Fix The Code Solved/Closed

Hello, Its being requested please fix the code given below the problem in this code is that any one of the given condition execute and once ...

smuneeb | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Nov 9, 2015
    3 replies
  • Date format changes when editing it Solved/Closed

Hi, I'm using Excel 2007. I've changed the date format to dd/mm/yyyy with no problems. However, as soon as I begin to edit a date, it changes to...

Rich | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Nov 9, 2015
    5 replies
  • Copying entries from multiple sheets to new sheet, then summing Solved/Closed

I run a weekly pub trivia and I use a spreadsheet to keep track of cumulative scores. There are 6 sheets in the file... Week 1 Week 2 Week 3 W...

polyrhythm | Latest reply: nahidule Nov 9, 2015
    2 replies
  • Merge two macros of 2 diffrent workbooks Solved/Closed

Hello, I have 2 macros in 2 different workbook Currently i have to run 1 st macro(!st work book),then open 2nd macro workbook then have to run...

rash | Latest reply: rash Nov 7, 2015
    6 replies
  • Remove or Clear Data Solved/Closed

Hello, I am grateful if this query be solved. If user Enter any value in C2 and also user enter "Best" or "Worst" in Cell D2, how it may clear th...

smuneeb | Latest reply: smuneeb Nov 6, 2015
    10 replies
  • Multiple If in Data Validation Solved/Closed

Hello, Its being requested please help in the below multiple IF function used in Data Validation =IF(ISNUMBER(E2),AND(E2>0,E2

smuneeb | Latest reply: smuneeb Nov 6, 2015
    3 replies
  • Conditional copy of cells with corresponding values Solved/Closed

I have a list of variables in column A. I also have their values in column B. I then have column C, which has variables from the list in column A but ...

DR999 | Latest reply: DR999 Nov 5, 2015
    2 replies
  • Count formula (need help) Solved/Closed

Hello, everyone I want to thank you in advance because I know that excel can be frustrating. I hope this is an easy one I have the following data list...

dkayeh1 | Latest reply: RayH Nov 4, 2015
    1 reply
  • Using IF function with dates Solved/Closed

Hello, I want to thank everyone for their time in advance. My problem is that I have a two cells/rows (78 & 87) in a column on this worksheet ...

dkayeh1 | Latest reply: RayH Nov 4, 2015
    18 replies
  • Macros editing Solved/Closed

Hi Guys, I have created a macro that splits a master worksheet into separate tabs based on specific criteria then saves each tab as a separate wor...

jimmi_10 | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Nov 3, 2015
    1 reply
  • refer only one column from named range Solved/Closed

Hello everyone and thanks in advance! I have a report in excel 2010. In that i created a named range as "nmerng" which refers two columns s...

Maya | Latest reply: maya Nov 2, 2015
    2 replies
  • Lookup Relevant Value from table Solved/Closed

Hello Team, I have a doubt, Consider the table : Event A B C 1 3020 3420 1324 2 3005 3405 5462 3 2990...

Gokuneo | Latest reply: Gokuneo Oct 31, 2015
    4 replies
  • Copying dates in Excel Solved/Closed

Hello, I created a workbook in Excel and frequently need to copy the same date down a single column. I've always been able to simply grab the + in...

Jessica | Latest reply: berry Oct 29, 2015
    3 replies
  • have changed shortcut Solved/Closed

now i can not open microsoft excel 2013

annee1 | Latest reply: annee1 Oct 26, 2015
    0 replies
  • If statement Solved/Closed

Hi, Could you please tell me what I'm doing wrong in this statement? I can't find the issue :( =IF(AND(C2="Passed",D2="Passed",E2="Passed"), "Pass...

Nuno | Latest reply: BrianGreen Oct 24, 2015
    5 replies
  • Copy data from 1 workbook to another based on sheet tabs Solved/Closed

Good day to all, I'm looking for a macro that can copy data from source workbook and paste it to master workbook based on specified sheet tabs. ...

bimmy80 | Latest reply: bimmy80 Oct 23, 2015
    8 replies
  • Link data from one cell to another Solved/Closed

Hello, ok now what I am trying to do is make a simple formula that will let me take some data out of work book a and have it appear in work book B. ...

bu7129 | Latest reply: k Oct 22, 2015
    3 replies
  • Excel:Print one enlarged page to multiple pages Solved/Closed

Hello, Is it possible to print a enlarged page to multiple pages in excel? Configuration: Windows / Chrome 45.0.2454.101

Maya | Latest reply: maya Oct 22, 2015
    4 replies
  • Entering current time in specific cells Solved/Closed

Hi, I am using a workbook where I record the time that I give each of my students an exam. I am using a tablet and I would like to be able to touch (o...

friskymarsh | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Oct 20, 2015
    3 replies
  • Comparing Two Columns With other two columns in excel 2003 Solved/Closed

Dear Sir, I want to compare two columns with other two columns in excel 2003. Columns are as below A B C D a 10 a 10 b 20 b 30 c 30 d 40 ...

Sana | Latest reply: TrowaD Oct 19, 2015
    5 replies
  • Excel - shortcut key for print view Solved/Closed

Hello, I am srinu what is d short cut key in ex-cel 2003 for print viewConfiguration: Windows XP / Safari 532.5

chitti | Latest reply: shree Oct 19, 2015
    6 replies
  • create worksheets with names from a list Solved/Closed

Hello, I would be most grateful if you would kindly help me out. I have a long list of projects and need to create an individual worksheet for ea...

Child@heart | Latest reply: ac3mark Oct 16, 2015
    4 replies
  • file attachment Solved/Closed

Hello, is it possible to attach an excel file in this forum, for a better understanding of a particular posed question? Configuration: Windows ...

j1969c | Latest reply: Mazzaropi Oct 14, 2015
    1 reply
  • check info on two different cells... Solved/Closed

Hello, Ladies, Gentlemen, I am working with the formula below, and it WORKS GREAT =IF(Z17="PAID","",IF(F17"CTF","",IF(TODAY()>B17+15,"PAY NOW","HOLD...

j1969c | Latest reply: Mazzaropi Oct 14, 2015
    3 replies