The discussions

Copy a 'template' sheet onto multiple other sheets

Solved

Hello, i have been trying to create a sheet that creates new sheets from a list and i have been using the following macro to generate the sheets from ...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Nov 2015 by
rizvisa1

Add sheets to combobox

Solved

Hello, Hi I would like to know that how to add sheets (which are exist in active workbook) in ComboBox used in Userform. Thanks Configurati...

5 replies Last reply on 24 Nov 2015 by
smuneeb

Conditional formatting on multiple criteria

Solved

hi, i am trying to create an excel vba code for creating a conditional formatting where i want to insert colour on the basis of multiple rules. i am ...

5 replies Last reply on 23 Nov 2015 by
TrowaD

Comparing columns in excel 2010

Solved

Hello all: I have an excel spreadsheet with 95 columns. I want to compare column 1 to column 95 and highlight in column 1 any line item that is mi...

2 replies Last reply on 22 Nov 2015 by
laulou95

Set rows height also exception in range

Solved

Hello, I would like to request that rows from 10 to 40 their height will be Set to 12.75 but exception rows 11, 16, 21, 26, 31, 36 height will be...

5 replies Last reply on 21 Nov 2015 by
smuneeb

Comparing rows on two worksheets and pull data into a new sheet

Solved

My requirement is following: I need to compare Column A, B and C of worksheet 1 to column A, B and C of Worksheet 2 If Above condition is met then I...

2 replies Last reply on 20 Nov 2015 by
manny

Remove (shape) straight line

Solved

Hello I would like to request how to remove straight line shape through vba It was made through the following vba code Sub Str_line() ActiveSh...

3 replies Last reply on 19 Nov 2015 by
smuneeb

Home button

Solved

Hello, I would like to request for the Macro which always take to "Sheet1" and also deactivated at "Sheet1" Thanks & Regards Configuration: ...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Nov 2015 by
rayh

Next and previous button and de-activate at last sheet

Solved

Hello, I would like to request to create a button on Sheet that will click which goes to next sheet and this button also de-activate when it g...

2 replies Last reply on 18 Nov 2015 by
smuneeb

A macro to create new spreadsheet and copy data

Solved/Closed

Hello, I m a University student and currently learning VBA programming. I have a VBA coursework where i have a file with 63 sheets. is any macro w...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Nov 2015 by
Ambucias

Showing the $ value difference

Solved

Hello, I am using Excel 2016.. and need some help. I am doing a budgeting sheet and cant figure out how to do the following; Column A - Budget $ ...

2 replies Last reply on 13 Nov 2015 by
KirstyLee

Tell excel where to look

Solved

Hello, I am trying to make a cell return a word when you tell it which cell to look in for that word. If i type J2 in a box i want a cell to then l...

5 replies Last reply on 13 Nov 2015 by
Mase

Excel: if date =, then enter a value

Solved

I am using this formula and it works well: =IF(A8=DATE(2015,3,27),"1","--") How do I now create a string to check a number of dates (company holid...

4 replies Last reply on 13 Nov 2015 by
BrianGreen

Adding two non-adjacent cells (number and text)

Solved

Hello, I seem to be having a problem with a nested IF(statement) I am on a separate worksheet that I use to calculate my formulas for my summary page....

8 replies Last reply on 13 Nov 2015 by
dkayeh1

Drawback of copy and clear code

Solved

Hello, I have requested that please solve this issued if it could be solved. I have found major drawback (May be I am wrong) in the code of Copy ...

2 replies Last reply on 12 Nov 2015 by
smuneeb

How to extract target value from other cell

Solved

Hello, I would like to request that Suppose this line of code is working for Column B MsgBox "You entered is Invalid" this will show the m...

2 replies Last reply on 10 Nov 2015 by
smuneeb

Excel is automatically changing dates to a numeric code

Solved

Hello, I'm using Excel and when I put a date in a column it changes to a numeric code. For example: 4/5/15 now reads 42099. I've tried highlightin...

2 replies Last reply on 10 Nov 2015 by
mamagiglio

Protecting your formulas in multiple worksheets

Solved

Hello everyone, thank you in advance for any help I receive with is question. I have multiple worksheets in a workbook that have formulas in them b...

5 replies Last reply on 9 Nov 2015 by
rizvisa1

Fix the code

Solved

Hello, Its being requested please fix the code given below the problem in this code is that any one of the given condition execute and once ...

3 replies Last reply on 9 Nov 2015 by
rizvisa1

Date format changes when editing it

Solved

Hi, I'm using Excel 2007. I've changed the date format to dd/mm/yyyy with no problems. However, as soon as I begin to edit a date, it changes to...

5 replies Last reply on 9 Nov 2015 by
rizvisa1

Copying entries from multiple sheets to new sheet, then summing

Solved

I run a weekly pub trivia and I use a spreadsheet to keep track of cumulative scores. There are 6 sheets in the file... Week 1 Week 2 Week 3 W...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Nov 2015 by
nahidule

Merge two macros of 2 diffrent workbooks

Solved

Hello, I have 2 macros in 2 different workbook Currently i have to run 1 st macro(!st work book),then open 2nd macro workbook then have to run...

6 replies Last reply on 7 Nov 2015 by
rash

Remove or clear data

Solved

Hello, I am grateful if this query be solved. If user Enter any value in C2 and also user enter "Best" or "Worst" in Cell D2, how it may clear th...

10 replies Last reply on 6 Nov 2015 by
smuneeb

Multiple if in data validation

Solved

Hello, Its being requested please help in the below multiple IF function used in Data Validation =IF(ISNUMBER(E2),AND(E2>0,E2

3 replies Last reply on 6 Nov 2015 by
smuneeb

Conditional copy of cells with corresponding values

Solved

I have a list of variables in column A. I also have their values in column B. I then have column C, which has variables from the list in column A but ...

2 replies Last reply on 5 Nov 2015 by
DR999

Count formula (need help)

Solved

Hello, everyone I want to thank you in advance because I know that excel can be frustrating. I hope this is an easy one I have the following data list...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Nov 2015 by
RayH

Using if function with dates

Solved

Hello, I want to thank everyone for their time in advance. My problem is that I have a two cells/rows (78 & 87) in a column on this worksheet ...

18 replies Last reply on 4 Nov 2015 by
RayH

Macros editing

Solved

Hi Guys, I have created a macro that splits a master worksheet into separate tabs based on specific criteria then saves each tab as a separate wor...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Nov 2015 by
rizvisa1

Refer only one column from named range

Solved

Hello everyone and thanks in advance! I have a report in excel 2010. In that i created a named range as "nmerng" which refers two columns s...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Nov 2015 by
maya

Lookup relevant value from table

Solved

Hello Team, I have a doubt, Consider the table : Event A B C 1 3020 3420 1324 2 3005 3405 5462 3 2990...

4 replies Last reply on 31 Oct 2015 by
Gokuneo

Copying dates in excel

Solved

Hello, I created a workbook in Excel and frequently need to copy the same date down a single column. I've always been able to simply grab the + in...

3 replies Last reply on 29 Oct 2015 by
berry

If statement

Solved

Hi, Could you please tell me what I'm doing wrong in this statement? I can't find the issue :( =IF(AND(C2="Passed",D2="Passed",E2="Passed"), "Pass...

5 replies Last reply on 24 Oct 2015 by
BrianGreen

Copy data from 1 workbook to another based on sheet tabs

Solved

Good day to all, I'm looking for a macro that can copy data from source workbook and paste it to master workbook based on specified sheet tabs. ...

8 replies Last reply on 23 Oct 2015 by
bimmy80

Link data from one cell to another

Solved

Hello, ok now what I am trying to do is make a simple formula that will let me take some data out of work book a and have it appear in work book B. ...

3 replies Last reply on 22 Oct 2015 by
k

Excel:print one enlarged page to multiple pages

Solved

Hello, Is it possible to print a enlarged page to multiple pages in excel? Configuration: Windows / Chrome 45.0.2454.101

4 replies Last reply on 22 Oct 2015 by
maya

Entering current time in specific cells

Solved

Hi, I am using a workbook where I record the time that I give each of my students an exam. I am using a tablet and I would like to be able to touch (o...

3 replies Last reply on 20 Oct 2015 by
rizvisa1

Comparing two columns with other two columns in excel 2003

Solved/Closed

Dear Sir, I want to compare two columns with other two columns in excel 2003. Columns are as below A B C D a 10 a 10 b 20 b 30 c 30 d 40 ...

5 replies Last reply on 19 Oct 2015 by
TrowaD

Excel - shortcut key for print view

Solved

Hello, I am srinu what is d short cut key in ex-cel 2003 for print viewConfiguration: Windows XP / Safari 532.5

6 replies Last reply on 19 Oct 2015 by
shree

Create worksheets with names from a list

Solved

Hello, I would be most grateful if you would kindly help me out. I have a long list of projects and need to create an individual worksheet for ea...

4 replies Last reply on 16 Oct 2015 by
ac3mark

File attachment

Solved

Hello, is it possible to attach an excel file in this forum, for a better understanding of a particular posed question? Configuration: Windows ...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Oct 2015 by
Mazzaropi

Check info on two different cells...

Solved

Hello, Ladies, Gentlemen, I am working with the formula below, and it WORKS GREAT =IF(Z17="PAID","",IF(F17"CTF","",IF(TODAY()>B17+15,"PAY NOW","HOLD...

3 replies Last reply on 14 Oct 2015 by
Mazzaropi

Auto transfer data as i marked

Solved

Hello, I have a spreedsheet where there are names, enrolment No., various subjects(1st Year, 2nd year & 3rd year) of at least 10000 students related...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Oct 2015 by
rizvisa1

Counting action under condition of theyr value, and month when..

Solved

Hello Guys, I came here for help again :) I need to solve one issue. I've created database, which contain column with Dates(column E),and column w...

4 replies Last reply on 9 Oct 2015 by
Mazzaropi

@if formula

Solved

Hello, how do i formulate the following:- if cell B12 contains the word Meals, then I want to use the formula F12/2 else take 100% in F12 Conf...

5 replies Last reply on 8 Oct 2015 by
BrianGreen

Conditional formating a column

Solved

Hello, I wish to conditionally format a column depending on another columns date value in excel 2010 Column A has a target date and Column B ha...

2 replies Last reply on 8 Oct 2015 by
Ian

Copy cells based on conditions

Solved

Hello, I want to make several versions of a questionnaire specific for each out of 11 types of a product. Therefore I made a button for each of th...

2 replies Last reply on 8 Oct 2015 by
pefler

Copying data from workbook to workbook using button

Solved

Hello guys nad ladies, I have a problem, i hope you can help me. I have an excel worksheet (2 columns, 7 rows) It's kind of daily statistics (email...

4 replies Last reply on 7 Oct 2015 by
ac3mark

Change color to different cells based on another cells text.

Solved

Hi, need some help, cannot figure this one out. I had attempted to use conditional formatting; however, it is not completely accomplishing what I hav...

4 replies Last reply on 7 Oct 2015 by
Riggs2015

Compare two worksheets and remove duplicated data from one

Solved

Hello everyone, I am struggling to find a solution and would value input from fellow users. The Problem: I have two separate worksheets "Customer...

3 replies Last reply on 6 Oct 2015 by
fillup56

Search for matches from columns on separate sheets.

Solved

Hello, I've got a problem that is stumping me, and I hope you all can help. I have two sheets in my workbook and I would like to have a formula, ...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Oct 2015 by
Tim
Results 601 - 650 out of a total of 1,688