The discussions

Compare values in two columns and return the value from third

Solved

Hello, I've a table containing four columns. If the values in the first two columns match to particular value (eg. A1="xxxx" and B1="yyy"), I need...

11 replies Last reply on 7 Sep 2016 by
keshav

Place specfic text in cell based on text in an adjacent cell

Solved

Hello Folks, Per the preface, I have a cell that has validation rules of "Concur, Non-concur". If the user selects "Non-concur" for that cell, I ...

5 replies Last reply on 6 Sep 2016 by
TrowaD

Adding points from one sheet to another

Solved

Hello, I'm trying to record points that students accumulate in a club. In a GoogleForm, I check off the students (Estudiantes) that earned x po...

2 replies Last reply on 1 Sep 2016 by
TrowaD

Trying to create an order sheet

Solved

Hello, I am trying to create an order sheet in Excel. I have an inventory list with various information. One of the cells is where I input how may o...

3 replies Last reply on 29 Aug 2016 by
vcoolio

Exporting data

Solved

Hi am so excited to join this forum!!! Pls I need help. I have 14 sheets on a workbook (for 14 of the company's locations in Canada). The data c...

6 replies Last reply on 26 Aug 2016 by
vcoolio

Conditional format to highlight cell based on date

Solved

hi guys! I need some help. I'm creating a spreadsheet to show when car MOT expires. I have a column (F) which has MOT expiry dates in. I h...

7 replies Last reply on 26 Aug 2016 by
Mazzaropi

Vba search column for matching string

Solved

I am trying to write a script in VBA for excel. For an entire column of data in sheet 2, for each individual cell in a column, I need to search a c...

5 replies Last reply on 25 Aug 2016 by
Juzer

Negative cells

Solved

Hello, Please would someone help me with what I think is a simple problem. I have a range of cells which decrease in value and some become positive n...

3 replies Last reply on 24 Aug 2016 by
Mazzaropi

Calculate no of days left from today to a future specified date

Solved

Hello, How to calculate no of days left from today to a future specified date Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 52.0.2743.116

2 replies Last reply on 23 Aug 2016 by
TrowaD

Compare columns and create list of duplicates

Solved

Hello I am a complete newbie when it comes to VBA code but I tried to set up a macro with examples I found online. Let me explain my needs. I have a ...

2 replies Last reply on 15 Aug 2016 by
CarlosIRL

Need help to macro my invoice number

Solved

Hello, I wish to increment my invoice number everytime I open my invoice....format is 1-2015-001 and increment by one 1-2015-002 should be the next...

6 replies Last reply on 12 Aug 2016 by
ac3mark

Search value error

Solved

HI, The value for false refuses to come up as a blank cell in my formula to find and copy a cell if it contains certain initials, or leave it blank i...

3 replies Last reply on 12 Aug 2016 by
Mazzaropi

Nested if statement not working

Solved

Hello, I am trying to use nested excel IF(And) formula. here's my logic table If O4=Planned,TRUE, FALSE TRUE =IF(AND(I6>=C7,I6=F7,I6=C7,I6=F7,I...

2 replies Last reply on 10 Aug 2016 by
Mimi

Macro - pictures to excel acc to name

Solved

Hi, I have an issue - I checked all forums I could, but with office 2013 and changed excel functions, I got lost. My excel has pictures names in...

2 replies Last reply on 10 Aug 2016 by
Northimn

Conditional formatting based on two cells (date and comment)

Solved

Hi guys and dolls, I am hoping one of you clever people might be able to help me... I am trying to highlight a cell when 1. a date has passed ...

2 replies Last reply on 4 Aug 2016 by
jayelpe

If multiple cells contain value then add value

Solved

Trying to think of the best way to sort this problem! . I have a spreadsheet with a list of customers that have purchased a vehicle. Along side in...

2 replies Last reply on 3 Aug 2016 by
Rob

Odd and even cells

Solved

Hello, I am trying to link cell C1 to cell F6. But if cell C1 is an even number I need it to add 1 to that number ( cell C1) and put it into F6. If ...

5 replies Last reply on 31 Jul 2016 by
YasserKhalil

Helpp!! simple macro help!

Solved/Closed

Hello, I would like to create a macro that will scan sheet one for cells that contain the word "Complete", Copy the whole row, and paste it into a...

4 replies Last reply on 26 Jul 2016 by
vcoolio

If formula help

Solved

Hello, I am needing a formula like this =IF(OR(B4="apple",B4="Banana",B4="carrot"),"yes","no") but if the cell B4 is blank. I need a blank " ". ...

2 replies Last reply on 22 Jul 2016 by
GF

Creating a payback calculator with rate change

Solved

Hey, having a bit of trouble, appreciate any help. I am trying to create a payback calculator where you input: Initial Investment Rebates Annual...

7 replies Last reply on 22 Jul 2016 by
jojosabadar

Conditional formatting based on data in another cell

Solved

Hello, I would appreciate any help you can offer on the following scenario. I tried conditional formatting, however, the columns in Row E either all...

4 replies Last reply on 21 Jul 2016 by
ac3mark

Excel has file big size

Solved

Hello, Hello, I have an .xls files I open with Excel 2007 every day. It is approximately 200 rows x 60 columns. Each day we create a copy of th...

4 replies Last reply on 21 Jul 2016 by
RossHutton

Conditional formating: formula cell text change color

Solved

Hello, How do I get Text in a Cell to Change from Black to White, based on data? The cell already contains a formula to extract data from elsew...

3 replies Last reply on 20 Jul 2016 by
ac3mark

Conditional formatting when a cell says "no"

Solved

Hello, I need your expertise in conditional formatting. I have a worksheet that where i have hidden a column ("J") with just Yes and No on it. W...

3 replies Last reply on 18 Jul 2016 by
Mazzaropi

If a cell has a certain value after certain date, color the row

Solved

Hello, I'm working with deadlines, and projects need to progress from one stage to another by specific dates. I have 3 deadlines: A: Create BR...

4 replies Last reply on 18 Jul 2016 by
ManxMaggie

Matching 2 values from one spreadsheet

Solved

Hello, I have 2 spreadsheets.. first has 3 columns id, date, time value second volume with id header across of date would like to populat...

3 replies Last reply on 16 Jul 2016 by
sargiesan59

How to count how many times a number appears in a spreadsheet?

Solved

Hey~ I need to count the number of times a number appears in a spreadsheet. For example, how many times the number 1 appears in an entire spreadshe...

4 replies Last reply on 15 Jul 2016 by
kimipapineau

Comparing the two names respective of upper & lowercases letters

Solved

Hello, here am trying to know something about the compare of 2 names in excel below is my format Http:CCM_net_C2E http:cCM_Net_c2E i have ...

7 replies Last reply on 11 Jul 2016 by
ac3mark

Comparing 2 columns from 2 different spreadsheets

Solved

Hello, Here is what i am trying to do. Spreadsheet 1 column B has customer numbers Spreadsheet 2 column A also has customer numbers Spreadsheet 2...

2 replies Last reply on 8 Jul 2016 by
agauth

Compare two columns input value from another

Solved

Hello, Here is what I am trying to do, can some one please help me. In my Excel Workbook I have 2 spreadsheets. The first spreadsheet we will ca...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Jul 2016 by
Maureen

Highlight cell if another cell contains any text

Solved

Hello, I have been searching and found several discussions similar to this. However none have them were exactly the same and I haven't found my an...

4 replies Last reply on 4 Jul 2016 by
LvH

Excel vba: application.filesearch error in running excel 2013

Solved

Hello everyone, I encountered error "Object doesn't support this action" when i run the macro program after upgrade of excel (from 2003 to 2007).Up...

6 replies Last reply on 28 Jun 2016 by
TrowaD

Copy paste special into last row of another worksheet

Solved

Hello, Thank you for taking your time to read my questions. My question is the following any form of help will be greatly appreciated. I am ...

3 replies Last reply on 27 Jun 2016 by
TrowaD

Roster management spread sheet.

Solved

Hello, Can anyone help with a spreadsheet to manage fatigue management. I have a work project where I need 20 people and for both day and night ...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Jun 2016 by
TrowaD

If certain 'type' is in col. k have whole row copy to new sheet

Solved

Hello, I am wondering if it is possible to have a whole row copy to a designated sheet based off of the value in a column. So for example if my ro...

2 replies Last reply on 21 Jun 2016 by
vcoolio

Finding max value with criteria list

Solved

Hello Chaps I don't often ask for help here but this one has stumped me. For a dashboard of sorts... I have a list of values in column S. E...

11 replies Last reply on 20 Jun 2016 by
fdibbins

Convert single column to rows, into matching rows

Solved

Hi, I would really appreciate any help with an issue I currently have. I have a file which downloads as ASCII (text), and when opened in excel give...

4 replies Last reply on 20 Jun 2016 by
TrowaD

Need help with counting value formula

Solved

Hello, I am brand new. I am trying to figure out a score based counting formula. I have columns with Name, Status, Rank and Value I want the v...

3 replies Last reply on 17 Jun 2016 by
QAA007

Extract data from one sheet to another

Solved

Hello, I have two sheets of data with almost same columns but sheet 2 has an extra column. How to match the data of sheet 2 with the data in sheet 1...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Jun 2016 by
Mazzaropi

Copy a row from one worksheet to another, based on criteria

Solved

Hi Im a new user and im trying to make a roster sheet and really need some help any help is absolutely appreciated. I have some good formulas alread...

5 replies Last reply on 16 Jun 2016 by
TrowaD

Write text in adjacent cells if one cell value is ___?

Solved

Hello, My knowledge of excel is very basic, but I am interested to know if I can find an easier way to enter information. I'm a tea manufacture...

2 replies Last reply on 14 Jun 2016 by
teaguru

Help! need to copy only some columns in rows that have x condtn

Solved

OK, Full disclosure, I am a Novice Excel user at best.....I have a Google Sheet Workbook that contains Google Form Responses (the Sheet name that thes...

5 replies Last reply on 11 Jun 2016 by
vcoolio

Use of '@' in formulae

Solved

Hi, I have received a spreadsheet with cells in column E containing the following formula [@[Retail Price]]/[@[Pack Size]]*100 Where the "Reta...

6 replies Last reply on 10 Jun 2016 by
Quarterp

Conditional formating question

Solved

Hi I need help with changing the color of a cell based on the Text values in the cells below it. So say B1 is the cell i want to change. B2-B7 has ...

2 replies Last reply on 8 Jun 2016 by
sforde

If formula with dates

Solved

Hi, I would like to set an IF formula which flags me if someone has been working with us as temp for more than 12 weeks... so I have start date and en...

2 replies Last reply on 8 Jun 2016 by
CeskyWater

Creating master spreadsheet for mailing information

Solved

Hi there, So I am creating a workbook, for work, for our marketing, and I need help. We are completely revamping what has been done before and I wa...

12 replies Last reply on 3 Jun 2016 by
vcoolio

Macro only for alphabetic sheets

Solved

Hello, I would like to request for a Macro which will run only for those sheets where Names started with Alphabets from A to Z Thanks & Regards...

2 replies Last reply on 3 Jun 2016 by
smuneeb

Excel vba to open a eula script when opening a spesific workbook

Solved

Hi Everyone I am busy designing a training pack with formulas in a excel workbook using MS Excel 2013 and have it already password protected using vb...

3 replies Last reply on 2 Jun 2016 by
vcoolio

Copy all rows with specific name to new sheet

Solved

Dear Friend, Am having a Excel Timesheet with following columns SITE - EMP NAME - EMP ID - EMP JOB TITLE - DATE - TIME IN -TIME OUT - TOTAL - NOR...

15 replies Last reply on 1 Jun 2016 by
vcoolio

Macro that will allow tab 1 's information to be copy to tab 2

Solved

Hello, Please help. My Excel Workbook has two tabs. Tab 1 contains all project information such as project number, customer name, project name, co...

2 replies Last reply on 28 May 2016 by
HappyPerson
Results 451 - 500 out of a total of 1,688