Excel Forum - solved topics

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 1201 - 1250 of about 1,710
  • Solved
  • Correcting VBA code in Excel Solved/Closed

Hello dears, I have the following VBA code : Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Range) Dim cRow As Integer If Intersect(Target, Ra...

Issa | Latest reply: TrowaD Mar 15, 2012
    10 replies
  • Highlight unique or duplicate on 2 sheets Solved/Closed

Hello, I have a Excel file of 2 worksheets and have a list of Usernames on column B of both worksheets. Few of the usernames appear on both sheets...

liton | Latest reply: liton Mar 12, 2012
    2 replies
  • Excel dynamically fill cell with data Solved/Closed

Hello, I have worksheet ( AllUsers ) with two column A ( user id ) and B ( date ). Column A is a long list of user names and B is a list of dates ...

liton | Latest reply: liton Mar 9, 2012
    6 replies
  • copy text frm a cell n append it thru macro Solved/Closed

Hello, I am trying to create a macro where I want to copy a cell content from one worksheet and append it to a cell in another worksheet of the...

abhi | Latest reply: abhi Mar 9, 2012
    2 replies
  • Column comparation in different datasheet Solved/Closed

Hello, Hello, I have one excel column A in datasheet 1 which has a list of names. In Column A of datasheet 2 I have a much longer list of n...

Ruben | Latest reply: Ruben Mar 6, 2012
    2 replies
  • VBA copy/paste cells then drop 1 row for next Solved/Closed

Hello, I am making a questionaire. When the questionaire is complete I want to copy the answers to another worksheet then reset the answers to zero...

shannon | Latest reply: shannon Feb 29, 2012
    2 replies
  • How to determine cell value in Excel column Solved/Closed

Hello, Sorry the title is really vague, it's hard to describe with a limited number of characters. I have a column (C) which contains a full li...

Nick | Latest reply: Nick Feb 20, 2012
    4 replies
  • Excel Macro Solved/Closed

Hello, I wonder if anyone can help me with a small (I think) problem, please? I'm trying to write a macro to manipulate a spreadsheet sent to m...

Macro Newbie | Latest reply: MacroNewbie Feb 16, 2012
    4 replies
  • compare cell a1 to entire A col in sheet2 Solved/Closed

Hello, I have been trying to compare sheet1 A2 to sheet2 A2 through A500 and if it exists somewhere in sheet2's a col then copy that entire row to ...

Bill | Latest reply: Guest Feb 9, 2012
    7 replies
  • Excel problem Solved/Closed

Hello, Hello, I am hoping that someone can help with the following problem, I have a list of numbers, golf staplford scores, located in cell...

ptkdave | Latest reply: ptkdave Feb 9, 2012
    2 replies
  • Excel - copy data macro Solved/Closed

Hello, I am currently learning the tricks in excel but have become stuck. I have created an expenses sheet where employees record various expenses...

fazster | Latest reply: fazster Feb 9, 2012
    6 replies
  • how to move data in rows to columns Solved/Closed

The data now is in the below format 1 2 3 9 15 16 20 25 1 This has to come in this format 1 2 3 9 15 16 20 25 1 ...

Anitha | Latest reply: Ema Feb 4, 2012
    2 replies
  • If, then statement in Excel Solved/Closed

Hello, This formula sounds easy to come up with, but I cannot figure it out. I'm trying to figure out how to add a certain amount of days to a dat...

Kim | Latest reply: Fergie Feb 3, 2012
    4 replies
  • Excel: Populate data based on criteria Solved/Closed

Hello, Good day. I would like to populate data from 1 sheet to another sheet based on certain criterias. With reference to the sample data provide...

wliang | Latest reply: venkat1926 Jan 31, 2012
    12 replies
  • excel comparision Solved/Closed

hello, can any one help me solve the following comparison problem.. a(reference data) b(raw data) c(status) ab ...

NITESH | Latest reply: Nitesh Jan 31, 2012
    10 replies
  • VBA code in excel for 200 sheets Solved/Closed

Dear all who can help me. I have salary excel file. This file includes 200 sheets which are for each employee. I have the following VBA code. P...

issa | Latest reply: Issa Jan 31, 2012
    2 replies
  • Excel HELP Solved/Closed

Hello, If possible, can you help me in coding this: Collumn J will have the drop down menu of Open, In Progress, Complete [Open as default] ...

CQB | Latest reply: CQB Jan 30, 2012
    10 replies
  • Excel Solved/Closed

Hello, My name is amit and i am having problem with creating a excel sheet which has three columns stating date , service and amount. and now i wan...

amit | Latest reply: RayH Jan 26, 2012
    1 reply
  • VBA code in excel Solved/Closed

Dears who can help me to write VBA code to solve the following case: I have Excel sheet to calculate overtime, includes several rows for each month...

issa | Latest reply: issa Jan 24, 2012
    2 replies
  • Macro or VB in Excel 2007 Solved/Closed

Hi. I have next to no experience with macros & VB. But I have a problem that I need resolved. I have 11 sheets in excel. 10 sheets need to pull in...

Jlee1978 | Latest reply: pcsces Jan 22, 2012
    2 replies
  • To get cell contents into Excel file property Solved/Closed

Hello, Can you please kindly help me to solve the below interesting issue? (I will make my best to make myself understood, which is sometimes very ...

jansch | Latest reply: venkat1926 Jan 21, 2012
    1 reply
  • Excel Macro to insert row based on data Solved/Closed

Hello, I have a large spreadsheet w/ over 9,000 rows of data. I would like to know if a macro can be built to add a row(s) based on the month. In t...

Asa | Latest reply: Asa Jan 19, 2012
    4 replies
  • Copy info from several cells into one cell Solved/Closed

Hello, Could you please help me solve my issue bellow? I have several sheets in Excel, i.e. Sheet 1, Sheet 2 and Sheet 3. I wanted that A1 cell from...

ShkeT | Latest reply: ShkeT Jan 14, 2012
    4 replies
  • Excel Data Reading from another Excel Shheet Solved/Closed

Dear People, I have a small Requirement in Excel. Can you please help me out? Problem Description: Content of Raw Material Prices are maintai...

Mohinder | Latest reply: ger Jan 6, 2012
    15 replies
  • how to compare several columns...? Solved/Closed

Hello, could anyone help me with this. I would like to compare two columns: A B C D Peter 4 John 3 John 3 Peter 5 G...

György | Latest reply: DG83 Jan 2, 2012
    4 replies
  • How to extract info from csv files to excel Solved/Closed

Hello, I have 74,340 .csv files I need to extract information from Col. A-C & Rows 1-143 into an excel workbook, Sheet1. Every .csv file has diffe...

weenie | Latest reply: weenie Jan 1, 2012
    5 replies
  • Paste to all sheets except some with criteria Solved/Closed

Hi, How can I make a macro paste copied data into some sheets of a worksheet but not other sheets. For example, I have 10 sheets in my worksheet ...

nzstorm | Latest reply: nzstorm Dec 28, 2011
    2 replies
  • Formating a column using macro Solved/Closed

Sir A forum member helped me in writing a macro to copy certain data from sheet one to sheet two. I modified basic macro to suit as per my require...

Kishore | Latest reply: Kishore Dec 27, 2011
    2 replies
  • office 2010 excel Solved/Closed

Hello, i am trying to show in cell J2 if the sum of cell I2 is more than 10 to show 10 and if the sum is les than 5 to show 0 have found how to show ...

john | Latest reply: john Dec 22, 2011
    2 replies
  • copying data from worksheet 1 to worksheet 2 Solved/Closed

Hello, I am using MS Office Excel 2007 and need to know how to copy a row of data from one worksheet to another worksheet using a criteria from colum...

FromNC2PR | Latest reply: RWomanizer Dec 22, 2011
    2 replies
  • Excel - delete info from a cell found in anot Solved/Closed

Hello, Hello, I need a solution for the following situation: See attached screenshot from my Excel spreadsheet. I would like to know if the...

sssecasiu | Latest reply: TrowaD Dec 20, 2011
    5 replies
  • Cut &past data from sheet to shhet depending Solved/Closed

Dears, I'm a novice in M* Excel. Still, for day to day followup purpose, I need a macro and/or appropriate solution that does the following: For...

Sibsanne | Latest reply: Sibsanne Dec 20, 2011
    13 replies
  • convert multiple rows and columns to one colu Solved/Closed

Hello, I have some data in excel sheet. Here is the example. 480,000 600,000 720,000 520,000 650,000 780,000 300,000 375,...

rahimisoft | Latest reply: venkat1926 Dec 14, 2011
    5 replies
  • color code excel cells according to scores Solved/Closed

Hello, How do I color code cells in excel ti turn colors according to scores--such as red (0-69%), yellow 70-89%), green 90-100%)? Thank you, E....

Liz | Latest reply: venkat1926 Dec 13, 2011
    1 reply
  • Can i delete text up to a character in excel Solved/Closed

Hello, Is there a way of deleting all the text up to a certain character in excel. i im trying to import a CSV file in to exchange and need it tyding...

martin simpson | Latest reply: Mahek Dec 13, 2011
    4 replies
  • compare columns Solved/Closed

Hello, I have a situation like below. Column A Column B Column C A1 1 A2 ...

Sara | Latest reply: thomaswinter85 Dec 12, 2011
    5 replies
  • Excel-macro to group by column & sum value Solved/Closed

I was searching your web site for an example of how to group two columns and sum two different columns. I found an example under the question "Excel ...

Joe | Latest reply: Joe Dec 10, 2011
    2 replies
  • Data Replication using macro Solved/Closed

Hello Experts, I have a requirement as follows: User data Entry: Column1 Column2 Column3 Colulmn4 TIME JAN FEB MAR INDIA Bangal...

Chandra | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Dec 8, 2011
    3 replies
  • Notifications on excel Solved/Closed

Hello, I would need your help to create a notification on excel. I've got a row of date's and when the date is 90 days prior to the expiry dat...

Jebin | Latest reply: jd Dec 1, 2011
    5 replies
  • Unhide Tab in Excel Solved/Closed

Hello, I have a cell in excel that is either true or false. Based on that then it is linked to a check box. When ever I type the word "True" it ...

Michael | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Dec 1, 2011
    1 reply
  • Macro for counting duplicates in raw Solved/Closed

Hello, I apologize in advance if even my search efforts have not found an answer to my question, believe me I've tried. Ok, I need ...

smstha | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Nov 30, 2011
    4 replies
  • Match data from Excell Solved/Closed

Hello, I have information in different spreadshits which I would like to match by the name and year of a company. How can I do that? Example: ...

Filipao | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Nov 30, 2011
    1 reply
  • Excel/VBA2010-Select cells between 2 keywords Solved/Closed

Hi guys, Here's a tricky one. I'm trying to write a macro that starts from the active cell - goes up the column selecting say 20 cells and searches...

whitepanther | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Nov 30, 2011
    27 replies
  • help with excel Solved/Closed

Hello, does anyone kno of a formula that will automatically input the next month. for example if I am starting with 10/28/2011 what is the formu...

kittycat | Latest reply: kittycat Nov 29, 2011
    2 replies
  • Excel Auto Populate Solved/Closed

Hello, I've created a drop down list as B, I and A. on one sheet I need it to calculate the count automatically. The next sheet has coulmns sa...

Jebin | Latest reply: Jebin Nov 22, 2011
    2 replies
  • Excel Charts / Graphs Solved/Closed

Hello, I need your help with regards to creating a chart on a different sheet in the same workbook. I've got employee names on top as a row , ...

Jebin | Latest reply: TrowaD Nov 21, 2011
    3 replies
  • Cells display a total or text Solved/Closed

Hello, I have an excel workbook that has cells that display a currency amount U43, U45, U47, U49, U51 and Q53. For example U43 would have $200 in...

Michael | Latest reply: Michael Nov 11, 2011
    2 replies
  • Excel transfer selected rows Solved/Closed

Hello, I have in place a data validation,''list''. I want to be able to transfer selected rows with the different list names into separate worksh...

Julz | Latest reply: Julz Nov 8, 2011
    12 replies
  • Excel Data Validation Solved/Closed

Hello, I have a master spreadsheet to collate data from spreadsheets filled in by my colleagues. Column b is 'Transaction Type' and I want to pro...

Excel List | Latest reply: Excel List Nov 3, 2011
    2 replies
  • VB Excel 2010 - Loop until can't find Solved/Closed

Hello, We are trying to manipulate data from a very old DOS program. We have a lengthy macro that works well until the end where it seaches for s...

whitepanther | Latest reply: whitepanther Oct 26, 2011
    25 replies