The discussions

Other website that provides video watchingsos

Solved

Hello, tell me other website that provides video watching than youtube

1 reply Last reply on 9 Jun 2010 by
ash_perez01

I cannot get my facebook up!!!

Hello, i am unable to get onto my facbook bacaus my friend change it and i triend to type it in loads of times but i have also had my msn hacked into ...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Jun 2010 by
Ambucias

Internet on my chinies mobile gild e 78

Solved

Hello, i have china mobile model of Gild e 78 please give me aircel GPRS settings for my china mobile please give me solution quickly

2 replies Last reply on 8 Jun 2010 by
Sonu Verma

Need help with download of itunes

Hello, I am trying to get itunes to download onto my computer so I can get my Iphone to sync. I have a 64 bit with windows 7 and I keep getting a me...

dist.urbd

Farmville/internet download manager issue

Hello, using Vista Business N, been playing Farmville, but wanting to use Internet download manager. They wont work together, as soon as I instal...

3 replies Last reply on 8 Jun 2010 by
Chotz

My question too you guys is ... ?.. --->

Hello, i was wondering why facebook won't show me pictures on my computer ? my dumb brother won't show/tell me how to do it so i thought that ...

dist.urbd

Cant download any file

Hello, i cant download any files,after updating the internet explorer 7 to internet explorer 8 download window opened but there is no any downlo...

ash_perez01

Internet speed incresing software

Hello, i want to increase speed of huwaei ec325 up to 1 mbps by software Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 2.0.0.14

musica123

Please ethernet controller download

Solved

Hello, I need ethernet controller driver download for Acer Aspire m3600 Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 7.0

2 replies Last reply on 7 Jun 2010 by
amat

Explorer 8 my tools to recover

Hello, On My Explorer 8 I accidently clicked a button and it got rid of my tools that contain internet options and so on. My question is how do...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Jun 2010 by
xpcman

Connect a new laptop to my internet connectio

Hello, does anyone know how i can connect a new laptop to my internet connection on my desktop? Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer ...

xpcman

Msn downloading !!!!!

Hello, i have just downloaded the newest msn messager and when i click onto it togo on it keeps on sain run and then i click on it and it starts me fr...

jerkface

Download the software

Hello, actually i am not ableto connect usb cable from nokia 5130c mobile to pc whtshould i do?? Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer ...

closeup22

Why my facebook is disabled

Solved

Hello, Configuration: Windows 7 / Safari 533.4 my question is.why my facebook account is disabled

jack4rall

Internet speed

Hello, i have tata photon whiz , working with 153kbps i want up speed what should i do for that? Configuration: Windows SERVER 2008 / Firefo...

jack4rall

Plz enable my face book id

Solved

Hello, i dont know how, but my facebook account is disabled. pllzzz active my facebook acount.. Help me.. Plzzz...i need a help i dont no how ...

closeup22

File not opening

Hello, I am trying to open a mail in my inbox but it is not opening.So can you please help me Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 8.0

2 replies Last reply on 6 Jun 2010 by
jawaid ali

Not download all

Hello, I have a video. It is 255 MB. However, I can not download all. I tried many times. Sometime I downloaded 100 MB, sometime I downloaded 80 ...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Jun 2010 by
zura113

Can't download msn messenger

Hello, I'm trying to download msn messenger but for some reason it won't work. It downloads up to 80%, one time it went up to 100% but then it g...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Jun 2010 by
Met

My email and my facebook has been hacked

Hello, im sabine and my facebook and may email has been hacked and i tried everything to get it back and nothing had hapen so if u can help? Conf...

CryptoN^^

Downloading problem

i am trying to download files but i m not able to download anything downloading windows comes no transfer rate no file size no speed nothing it show...

closeup22

How to download google earth 2009

Hello, would you plz to tell me how do i download google earth 2009 Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0

closeup22

Connect to the internet

I have an hp that can't connect to the Internet. I have a mac that can. I have a modem and a router and the mac can connect wirelessly but the pc ca...

closeup22

My facebook wont open

Hello, my facebook wont open i will put my account and everything will work but the page wont open. it will say on my page welcome to facebook bu...

closeup22

Internet usage in mt 6227

Hello, SIR I AM USING THIS MT 6227 MOBILE.SHALL I CAN USE INTERNET IN THIS MOBILE .PLEASE REPLY Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explore...

closeup22

Help with webpages not loading

Hello, I've been experiencing the same problems but none of those suggestions work for me I have window 7 and have a broadband connection. tried tr...

3 replies Last reply on 5 Jun 2010 by
kareema

Cant connect to sites

Hello, My computer says im connected to internet in lower right corner but when i try to go to a site it says im not connected....help Configur...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Jun 2010 by
ash_perez01

Account disabled

Solved

Hello, hey guys can somebady help me my account in fb is disabled i dont know reasons and whay they do that,i need my account back as soon as po...

Ambucias

Why was my facebook disabled for no reason

Solved

Hello, hello im jamie wilson im the owner of jamie_36@live.com and for no reason at all i cant get into my account its been disable for no rea...

4 replies Last reply on 5 Jun 2010 by
Ambucias

My facebook account was disabled

Solved

hello, my facebook account was disabled i dnt no wat is the reason so i wanted to enable it because i have more than 400 friends an i joined in man...

Ambucias

A secret question appears to log in

Solved

Hello, I am trying to log in to FB and it says that: Please review recent activity on your Facebook account Your account was recently accessed ...

Ambucias

I cannot access my emails.

Hello, I've been able to access my hotmail account, however when I go to click on an individual email, nothing happens.

ash_perez01

Downloading trouble

I have been trying to download files to my computer lately and it asks me if i want to "open or save the file". it never used to ask me this before an...

ash_perez01

Give setting for activating email im message

Hello, i wanna khow what is the setting for my corby samsung s3653 az i want to activate email in my messages...please tell me...az soon as possibl...

dist.urbd

I need help todownload flash player name:win

Hello, im winnie im really confused on how im sopposed to go have fun on my dsi internet cuz i cant wach vids i cant play games and alot more plz...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Jun 2010 by
xpcman

Langue change on facebook

Solved

Hello, my face book was working this morning now its not its in different lange how come Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 8.0

closeup22

3g mobile

Hello, hi guys, i want to know about 3g mobile services providers? about rates, and planes? i am in Talegaon Dhabhade Tal. maval, Dist. pune. ...

closeup22

Gprs for china mobile ( e71i)

Solved

Hello, sir I am using china gfivey (yxtel e71i)for chine mobile and i have Loop connection if i went to home page means gprs r not subscribed r sh...

dist.urbd

How to download google earth

how to downlaod google earth

2 replies Last reply on 4 Jun 2010 by
ash_perez01

Facebook has been hacked and birthday changed

my facebook has been hacked and the hacker also changed the birthday so I can't reset with the code that is given to me in the reset email. I have ca...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Jun 2010 by
closeup22

Ipod downloading

Hello, im korrina and i downloaded itunes ,then the next day i went to go see if it worked and i couldnt find it .i mean i searched threw everything a...

closeup22

Disabled google acoount . help !

Hello, My google account is disabled . Causing me to have difficulties creating a new blog . please help me ! Thank You ! Configuration: Wind...

closeup22

Youtube not working in my pc

Hello, kindly let me know the problem that why youtube.com is not opening inmy pc Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0

closeup22

Facebook lost

Hello ive lost my facebook and all my photos ext

ash_perez01

Flash player/farmville/vista

Hello, Flash Player is working fine on all aspects, including farmville for one user. Another user on the same computer cannot get into Farmville and...

ash_perez01

Not getting farmville streams

Hello, I do not receive any feeds from Farmville, so I don;t know about any bonuses that I could get...example if anyone finds an egg, I am not made...

ash_perez01

Need info right away asap please

Hello, someone has changed my email adress for facebook i need to know how to reset it with the same account. please help me Configuration: Wi...

ash_perez01

Itunes wont download?

I recently bought an ipod touch and I had to update my Itunes and it required me to delete my old one, so I did. Now for some reason I cannot download...

ash_perez01

Can't download no internet options no toolbar

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 7.0 After running Windows Essential Security and Windows Updates, I have the following issue...

ash_perez01

Formatting memory card fully

Hello, i have a sony cyber shot camera. Day befor a virus entered through my computer and i had formatted my memory card of 8gb but it is partially ...

shree
Results 19051 - 19100 out of a total of 20,560