The discussions

Lg tv picture is too big for the screen

After a power outage electricity came on but the screen of our tv looks different. Picture is too big for the screen, I tried to fix it under ratio 16...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Jul 2019 by
ac3mark

Screen size

I followed the instructions on this forum but none of the sizes that are available on my screen options (i.e. 16:9, Wide Fit, 4:3, Screen Fit, Smart v...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Jul 2019 by
ac3mark

Concerning smart tv safety mode....

https://ccm.net/faq/40735-how-to-enable-safety-mode-on-lg-smart-tv What are the "certain programs and applications" that may be blocked? Is it done...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Jul 2019 by
Ambucias

Black screen

I tried the factoryreset sequence but it never even comes up to go into options or anything help

3 replies Last reply on 18 Jul 2019 by
ac3mark

How to more like on tik tok

How to more followers on tik tok

1 reply Last reply on 28 Jun 2019 by
HelpiOS

Wifi sur smart tv samsung

Bonjour, J'ai une Smart Tv Samsung UE46F5300AW et lorque je veux activer dans mes paramètres «réseau», sans fil (pour ensuite activer le mode wifi d...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Apr 2019 by
dsyren

Instagram

How to post a video on instagram from personal computer?

1 reply Last reply on 26 Feb 2019 by
ac3mark

Peeking n home

I have someone using my mac address on smart TV controlling my home and peeking. How do I stop this. Also cameras. They use lighting mirrors and mag...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Feb 2019 by
ac3mark

How to store video

Solved

in ccm account how to store video

1 reply Last reply on 2 Feb 2019 by
HelpiOS

Samsung tv stuck in cable mode

Model code: t - g a p a k u c - 1030.0. I followed your instructions to reset my Samsung TV and now it is stuck in cable mode. The channel and network...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Jan 2019 by
ac3mark

Bluetooth connection on samsung smart tv

Hi, How do I connect my Samsung Smart TV bluetooth to anything?

1 reply Last reply on 27 Jan 2019 by
Daniel Telele  

Unable to access internet

Hi , I have A problem om Android tv box , that I can’t connect remote control with box android tv , because there is unable to access internet , altho...

25 replies Last reply on 27 Jan 2019 by
Hayssam

Tv lg 32 lb5610 software

Solved/Closed

please if someone can help me with a software for this tv LG 32 LB5610, I downloaded from Lg last software from 2015 and it's not good

4 replies Last reply on 9 Jan 2019 by
Ionutz77

Urgent please help me to reset my lg smart tv

Solved

Hello, Please help... i want to remove parental control PIN of my LG smart tv because everytime i want to change the setting it will Question me t...

10 replies Last reply on 25 Dec 2018 by
Ahmadzaiabdulhaq

Samsung smart tv hard reset

My Samsung tv UA49M6000 failed to reset and the hard reset of Info>Menu>Mute>Power also fails what can I do

1 reply Last reply on 29 Nov 2018 by
Jean-François Pillou  

Youtube is not supported

Hello, youtube

1 reply Last reply on 29 Nov 2018 by
Daniel Telele  

Realplayer downloader lead to youtube.

Hello, I see all the answers to fix RealPlayer downloader lead to YouTube. When I find a movie on the web (not youtube) and I click it says unable to ...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Nov 2018 by
ac3mark

Antifilter for lg tv

How can i use websites like youtube on lg tv while that has been filtered?

1 reply Last reply on 16 Nov 2018 by
Anonymous User

Stream tv shows online

Hi, can i stream tv shows online?

2 replies Last reply on 2 Nov 2018 by
Dangermonas

Movie downloads

Hi, I was wondering where I would need to go to download movies/videos. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance. Gary

3 replies Last reply on 14 Oct 2018 by
Ambucias

Lg smart tv seeking close captioning help

Hello, I have close captioning (CC 1) on my 42" LG smart TV - and it appears right in the middle of the screen - right across the faces of people...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Oct 2018 by
ac3mark

Smart tv 55" needs repair but receipt lost

Solved

Hi. Our Smart TV suddenly went black. When we opened it the Smart Tv is being shown then it's gone. But it has red light its just doesn't have picture...

4 replies Last reply on 19 Sep 2018 by
Maricor

On/off timer

Solved/Closed

Can the timer be set to turn the TV on at any given time of the day? Like using it to come on in the morning as an alarm clock to wake you up to your ...

10 replies Last reply on 10 Sep 2018 by
ac3mark

How to fix error code

How do I fix an error code: 230000

4 replies Last reply on 30 Aug 2018 by
Sally

Reset pin

How to reset my smart hub in tv if only On or Off choices?

1 reply Last reply on 23 Aug 2018 by
Ambucias

Home video dvd won't play on anything but my laptop

Closed

Hello, I burned a highlight video of my son's football season on dvd+r, it wont play on anything but my laptop..help please.. System Configurat...

7 replies Last reply on 15 Aug 2018 by
Dwana

Solution of corrupt video files

Hy.i have some corrupt vedio files that i recovered from my drive but they cant open.i want to repair them all

1 reply Last reply on 14 Aug 2018 by
xpcman

Unable to connect to netflix on samsung smart tv

Solved

Unable to connect to Netflix on Samsung smart tv. Also dnt know the password so how do I uninstall the Netflix app and then reinstall please

1 reply Last reply on 13 Aug 2018 by
Ambucias

What's needed for pc based "do all" media centre?

Hi guys, After spiralling bills I am looking to build a PC based system that will do everything my UK based Virgin or Sky box does )and being a PC ...

5 replies Last reply on 31 Jul 2018 by
ac3mark

Lg smart tv

Closed

my moms tv is cuting of the heads yes iwent to aspect ratio the options were 16.9 auto 4.3 zoom horizontial or zoom vertical help

1 reply Last reply on 17 Jul 2018 by
ac3mark

Flatron t.v.cutting pictures.

Hi I need held regarding the Flatron LG T.V.It has shifted the picture from right to left and it's cutting some pictures.For instance when I'm watchin...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Jun 2018 by
ac3mark

Samsung smart tv cuts on and off

We can't us our Samsung smart tv, keeps cutting on and off. Tried the soft factory reset, but when svc menu pops up, you can't navigate the menu.freez...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Jun 2018 by
ac3mark

Unable to change resolution on samsung tv

Solved

I cannot choose a resolution on my Samsung Smart TV. Not sure what buttons I should press/use etc.

5 replies Last reply on 31 May 2018 by
ac3mark

Hdmi not working

Dear sir madam my smart TV and my Sony DVD player is they and my problem is HDMI not working why what problem sir no image sowing

1 reply Last reply on 22 May 2018 by
ac3mark

How to reset my tv settings

How to reset the TV setting........input block

1 reply Last reply on 19 May 2018 by
xpcman

Turn off voice announcements

My Samsung smart tv makes annoying announcements when I turn it on, change volume etc and I want to turn that off please

2 replies Last reply on 3 May 2018 by
HelpiOS

How we install windows media player on an android

How we install windows media player on an Android tv so that we can stream live feed on tv

2 replies Last reply on 2 May 2018 by
ac3mark

Verizon cable box sound is popping

I recently purchased a samsung smart tv 55" HD 8 series. I have tried all volume setting (standard, optimize, amplify) and have tried low to high volu...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Apr 2018 by
ac3mark

Lg smart tv how to install netflix

Hello,i bought LG tv in abhudhabi only AMAZON prime is available, net flix not available how to install netflix app is it anyway to install netfli...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Apr 2018 by
ac3mark

Edit video aspect ratio

I have a Samsung UE65ES80909 Smart TV. I'm trying to watch a film with a 1.66:1 aspect ratio. The aspect ratio comes up automatically as 1.85:1 (16:...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Apr 2018 by
ac3mark

Samsung smart tv turns on and off

hello my samsung smart tv cames on and of after two seconds dont know what to do

1 reply Last reply on 28 Mar 2018 by
ac3mark

How to download any video

Closed

how to download any video and save to mobile or desktop

1 reply Last reply on 16 Mar 2018 by
BunoCS

Webcam

Closed

I am unable to start the Webcam for taking pictures

1 reply Last reply on 7 Mar 2018 by
BunoCS

Can't access videos on net

how will i be able to use flash player latest version in my laptop

5 replies Last reply on 25 Feb 2018 by
Ambucias

Video freezes constantly at same minute

(I'm sorry if the category is not the right one) Hello! I have this problem with two of my video files .mp4 that I rendered in Sony Vegas 13, and eve...

4 replies Last reply on 25 Feb 2018 by
Ambucias

Lg 32lf5800 problem showing subtitles

Hello, I have a smart tv LG 2016 model 32LF5800 . i have been searching for this product and i found 32LB5800 not 32LF5800 .I use this tv from 201...

4 replies Last reply on 23 Feb 2018 by
katsiabas

Dvd-r not playing on computer or dvd player

Needing some assistance getting a DVD-R to play that was burned by my local police department of dash cam footage. Every device i have tried to play ...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Feb 2018 by
Ambucias

Webcam question, .... talk over 'video'

Hello: I set-up Webcam Logitech c920 and seems working OK, camera is in fine tune. The reason I got Webcam is I need to communicate with the Dr. ...

2 replies Last reply on 10 Feb 2018 by
Maple2018

Video no sound

hello, clip running however voice no. so, clip than any noise/voice coming wont.

2 replies Last reply on 2 Feb 2018 by
scarcity

No audio

Hi when I turn on my TV the audio will cut off then the screen freeze. I can only see the picture but no audio

1 reply Last reply on 20 Jan 2018 by
xpcman
Results 201 - 250 out of a total of 257