The discussions

Use wifi adsl modem as wifi networking router

Hello, i have two adsl wifi modem i.e. nokia siemense and D-link, i want to use D-link modem as for bsnl broadband and networking service and want t...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Sep 2015 by
xpcman

Formatted laptop

Solved

So I got that Asus F455LA-WX046H laptop for free, (It's not used it was just a sale thing that if you buy 2+ iPhone 6 you also get a laptop) Anyways,...

4 replies Last reply on 11 Sep 2015 by
RonDanino

Dell won't connect to the internet

Hello, I just barely bought my dell laptop and it says that is connected to the wifi but nothing works on the Internet! I trouble shooted it and says ...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Sep 2015 by
Computertech

Wifi some time detecting and some time not

Hello, my inspiron 1525 laptop with windows 7 wlan wifi some time its detecting the hardware and some time it is not showing and giving beep sound. h...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Sep 2015 by
xpcman

Not able to get into router page

Solved

Hello, I am using teracom type 2 adsl router.cant able to access router page by entering ip address 192.168.1.1 Where am i wrong Configurati...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Sep 2015 by
xpcman

Wifi driver for windows 10 in hcl laptop me series

My hcl laptop me 1015 series updated to windows 10 and after that its wifi and bluetooth function not working even after uninstall/reinstall driver ma...

2 replies Last reply on 4 Sep 2015 by
Kumar

I want to change the password

Hello, i want to change wifi password Configuration: Windows / Chrome 45.0.2454.85

1 reply Last reply on 2 Sep 2015 by
xpcman

Wifi connected but not working

Hello, I m a broadband user. Wifi is connected on my cell phone..but it does not work on my cell phone...whereas it works completely fine on my la...

2 replies Last reply on 28 Aug 2015 by
ishita

Wireless not an option?

Hello, When trying to connect to wifi, my computer says no connections are available! We have wifi and it's working on our tablet just not the lapto...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Aug 2015 by
kieferschild

It says that no wifi detected...

Hello, my laptop is fujitsu version and the problem is... when i open my laptop. It says that no wifi can ne detected... and it keeps on showimg the r...

5 replies Last reply on 26 Aug 2015 by
ac3mark

Wifi connected but no internet access

Hello, I can't seem to figure this one out. In "Network and Sharing Center" it shows me connected to my wireless router and also connected to the ...

2 replies Last reply on 23 Aug 2015 by
kaycee

Reset router and know i dont know password

Hello, I reset router and i dont know the password, i dont have a computer or laptop, only tablet and phone. What can i do? Configuration: iPho...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Aug 2015 by
xpcman

Connected to wireless but it says not

My laptop is connected to wireless but it says not i tried to troubleshoot the connection but it says Windows can not communicate with the device or r...

3 replies Last reply on 23 Aug 2015 by
ZahidITOG

Wireless

Hello, how do i connect my desktop win 7 32bit to my tp-link wifi router without ethernet Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 44.0.2403.155

1 reply Last reply on 22 Aug 2015 by
xpcman

Wifi network

Hello, hai sir i have a BSNL broad band connection. now iam not getting wiFi signal in mobile how i get Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 44.0....

1 reply Last reply on 22 Aug 2015 by
ac3mark

I lost the cd of my usb wifi adapter

Solved

Hello, I lost the cd driver of my USb wireless adapter the problem is there is no particular brand so I'll just give this link instead http://www.um...

6 replies Last reply on 22 Aug 2015 by
ac3mark

Wifi for mac

Hello, wifi is connected but unable to visit web pages on my Mac Configuration: iPhone / Safari 8.0

1 reply Last reply on 20 Aug 2015 by
xpcman

Pivos 802.11 usb adapter

Hello, I was given this pivos adapter an it says I need a CD to install software is there a way to bypass this. Help Configuration: iPhone / ...

xpcman

Starting problem of router

Hello, Adapter blinks when connected to the teracom modem router and no light of modem glows. How to solve the problem?

xpcman

How i increase wifi speed

Hello, sir/ma'm please tell how i increase wi fi speed with campared to other laptop

1 reply Last reply on 18 Aug 2015 by
xpcman

About wifi

Hello, Everybody I want to know how to on WiFi in windows 8 because I just try to on but it does not clicked help me please Configuration: iPh...

xpcman

Router

Hello, My daughter moved into the dorm for college. They informed us that the dorm has internet, just plug your router into the wall. We did that an...

xpcman

Wifi connected but cannot get internet.

I appreciate that this question has been asked in a number of forms but my problem is slightly different. I run a holiday complex and my guests expec...

3 replies Last reply on 17 Aug 2015 by
kieferschild

Loss of connection

Hello, installed new router. works fine for an hour then all devices can't connect to the internet. if I unplug and plug back in it works for anot...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Aug 2015 by
ac3mark

Can't connect over a free wifi.

I keep trying to connect my computer to the Internet over a free WiFi. No matter what I use,Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox.... It will NOT let me ...

2 replies Last reply on 17 Aug 2015 by
shafflee

How i can enable my facebook account when its an disabled please

Hello, i'm ara jane canlas how I can enable my facebook account when its in disabled Configuration: Windows / Chrome 44.0.2403.130

1 reply Last reply on 16 Aug 2015 by
Ambucias

Wifi problem

Hello, My Wifi is not turning on either by fn key or via option in wifi settings. I have hp 630 notebook pc. WiFi suddenly stopped working around 1...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Aug 2015 by
xpcman

"no internet access" on wireless pc

Hello, i just got a new pc today and after setting it up everything seemed fine. I was connected to the wifi but when i tried to open a browser or do ...

2 replies Last reply on 11 Aug 2015 by
Hawkus

Windows 10 cannot locate the wifi adapter

Solved

Have just upgraded from windows 7 premium to windows 10 and now am unable to connect to the internet. In fact my toshiba ultrabook cannot locate the w...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Aug 2015 by
Kirstenkw

Networking

Solved

how to modify a mac address on a router? -- uteeve

1 reply Last reply on 8 Aug 2015 by
xpcman

How can i download drivers for hcl me series 45 windows 7 32 bit

how can i download diver for wireless

1 reply Last reply on 5 Aug 2015 by
xpcman

Help fix connection

Hello, My Acer laptop connect to Wi-Fi but will not connect to the internet what can I do to fix it Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 43.0.2357.93

1 reply Last reply on 2 Aug 2015 by
xpcman

Coding

im having an issue with my cmd not picking up my wifi, its only showing previous wifi hook ups that ive used. Any suggestions?

1 reply Last reply on 31 Jul 2015 by
ac3mark

Cant find hcl notebook p38 pdc wireless bttn

Solved

Hello, i cant find hcl notebook p38 pdc wireless button..plz help

4 replies Last reply on 24 Jul 2015 by
Shivam

Not able to connect to internet wirelessly

hi i m using HP PROBOOK 4430s which has win8 os but i m not able to connect to internet wirelessly ....while installing the driver , it says either ne...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Jul 2015 by
Computertech

Wifi is connected and the internet is not working.

Hello, there is a issue while connecting wifi. i got to connect to wifi in acer laptop of my friend. the connection is successful adn couldn't acces...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Jul 2015 by
xpcman

How can i connect to wifi

Hello, hello sir, my pc is have wifi so how can i connect to wifi?? Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 35.0

1 reply Last reply on 18 Jul 2015 by
xpcman

Uydunet_9948

Hello, iPhone / Chrome 43.0.2357.93

1 reply Last reply on 17 Jul 2015 by
Uydunet_9948

Wifi had a problem

Hello I am push the reset button after my wifi doesn't, connect to internet why. Please reply me soon please

1 reply Last reply on 17 Jul 2015 by
Computertech

Reset the username and password

Hello, i am going through the how to secure my wifi network but i dont know it asking authorized required i typed that default username and...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Jul 2015 by
xpcman

Wifi adapter install without cd

Closed

Hello, i have wayona wireless mini usb adapter. I using mini hp laptop and it's not have cd writer. so I want to know you that how can I isntall wif...

2 replies Last reply on 14 Jul 2015 by
ac3mark

Router working but not getting web sites

Dear Sir , I am using Digisol wifi router ,its connecting but getting web

1 reply Last reply on 14 Jul 2015 by
xpcman

I cant connect wifi

Hello, I have a dell vostro 2520 and i cant connect to wifi networks . I have a samsung tab and a samsung mobile phone in which i can can connect ...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Jul 2015 by
Computertech

Home wifi connection can't be detected by my acer aspire one

Hello, My wifi on my acer aspire one can not detect any network. I tried the trouble shooting/repair but it seems diabled in my unit.(Windows cann...

5 replies Last reply on 9 Jul 2015 by
Computertech

Issue with wifi connectivity only during the evening timings

I am facing this problem from last so many days, I am able to connect to a wifi all day long. But only during the evening time, I fail to do so. Th...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Jul 2015 by
xpcman

Ethernet not working, wifi is fine

Hello, Today this morning I was looking at my computer case, and looked at the fan and saw it was really dusty, I opened up the case and cleaned it ...

3 replies Last reply on 3 Jul 2015 by
Computertech

Wifi internet connection problems with laptop

Hello I have a fundamental problem I was connected to the laptop modem When I changed from Windows But does not connect to the modem Internet My ...

2 replies Last reply on 28 Jun 2015 by
Amin

Wifi is not working

Hi sir my laptop is hcl me s no. 6104AE485806 . Problem is that my wifi is not connect with other device . Cross symble is shown on screen . Hw can i...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Jun 2015 by
aryanrai1

Wifi signal but unable to connect to the internet...

So, recently we have received a wifi modem from a next door neighbor. The modem on it says ALFA Networks. The woman said she had gotten internet when ...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Jun 2015 by
xpcman

I m not able to open 192.168.1.1

Hello, i m user of bsnl broadband connection and also having the teracom router. as u all said that open 192.168.1.1 and that will ask u to ente...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Jun 2015 by
xpcman
Results 651 - 700 out of a total of 2,290