WiFi Forum

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 301 - 350 of about 3,430
  • How to replace Epson printer ink? Closed

Hello, A printer's ink pad is at the end of its service life. Please contact Epson Support. Mo 9752029579 System Configuration: Windows / Fire...

Prakash | Latest reply: Prakash Oct 16, 2017
    1 reply
  • Can we connect bluetooth with wifi Closed

Can we connect bluetooth with wifi?

Hari49748 | Latest reply: Ambucias Oct 16, 2017
    1 reply
  • Problem with wifi Closed

Hello, I have a problem with my laptop So I was watching something on youtube and the internet just stopped working I thought it was because of th...

Lesane Crooks | Latest reply: ravi39 Oct 13, 2017
    2 replies
  • New modem extender won't connect Closed

i cant get my belkin wifi extender to connect to the new modem the last modem went out so they put in a new one and the extender wont connect to it ...

ramman49 | Latest reply: ac3mark Oct 9, 2017
    1 reply
  • Laptop internet regularly disconnects Closed

Aspire E5-571P keeps disconnecting from the internet. Cell phones and tablets and other people's devices connect without issue. Laptop does this at ot...

Silverinsanity | Latest reply: Silverinsanity Oct 9, 2017
    0 replies
  • No internet access with Windows 10 Closed

Hello, I have a pc i built my aelf and it conects to the wifi but doesnt get internet acsess. It conects to other wifis perfectly but not mine, P...

Alex | Latest reply: Alex Oct 8, 2017
    0 replies
  • @ac3Mark connection between router and modem did not work Closed

Hello, ac3Marck, i made what you told me and it worked. Thanks a lot. Now I have wifi at home System Configuration: Windows / Chrome 61.0.3163....

VIRMAROGUE | Latest reply: scarcity Oct 7, 2017
    2 replies
  • Red X appears beside wifi signal - I'm Stumped! Solved/Closed

Hello forum members, I have a very strange thing going on with my WiFi connectivity and hoping someone can help. I will provide as much info here ...

GENTILR | Latest reply: Me Oct 6, 2017
    13 replies
  • Trouble connecting to Hotspots Solved/Closed

Both my e-book reader and laptop do connect to the internet, but only at home. Elsewhere (and I travel a lot) they do not. What used to happen is that...

Trancher | Latest reply: Trancher Oct 5, 2017
    2 replies
  • The connection between router and modem did not work Solved/Closed

I followed the instructions to set the router so I can have wi-fi available for my tablet and cellphone. The brand of the router is TP-link- WR740N an...

VIRMAROGUE | Latest reply: ac3mark Oct 2, 2017
    1 reply
  • Wifi connected but can't browse (Windows xp) Closed

Hello, WiFi is connected but internet is not coming.when I open command prompt and enter ipconfig its shows ...

babu | Latest reply: ac3mark Sep 29, 2017
    1 reply
  • Can you pick up a wifi signal and share it? Closed

Hi everyone, here is the situation, I get free internet off next door library when I enter my library card details, yet this wifi will not reach the b...

apolowifi | Latest reply: Ambucias Sep 29, 2017
    1 reply
  • Why can I access the Internet when my wifi app is turned off? Closed

Why can I access the Internet when my wifi app is turned off?

Janb | Latest reply: xpcman Sep 26, 2017
    1 reply
  • Wireless connection keeps dropping Solved/Closed

Hello, I have an Acer Aspire 3410 laptop. And my internet connection is Belkin54g with AT&T connection. My internet keeps dropping about every 5 m...

jules_santana | Latest reply: gues Sep 26, 2017
    11 replies
  • Laptop wifi is slow Closed

Hello, my desktop is running fine but my lap top on wireless is running slow System Configuration: Windows / Chrome 60.0.3112.113

ganduu | Latest reply: Ambucias Sep 23, 2017
    1 reply
  • Wi-Fi wireless connection is not available Closed

Hello, my laptop wireless connection isn't working properly. In control panel only Ethernet is available and wireless connection is not available ...

jansi | Latest reply: jansialice Sep 22, 2017
    2 replies
  • How do you get someone off your wi-fi? Closed

there is a person who is sucking the internet signals from my parents wi=fi and us kids dont have any cell phone access. :(

kim7344 | Latest reply: Ambucias Sep 19, 2017
    1 reply
  • Dell Inspiron 7559 unable to connect to the Internet via wifi Closed

Hi, my laptop just downloaded a new Windows update (it said it was larger than most and would take a longer time than normal Windows updates), and it ...

Joelman111 | Latest reply: Joelman111 Sep 17, 2017
    0 replies
  • WIFI lost all the SSID Closed

Hello, could some help me we have lost all the SSID that belong to the Motel and getting different SSID from different names around the area. And beca...

admin | Latest reply: JefferyHunter Sep 17, 2017
    2 replies
  • Someone hacked my account Closed

Hello, Someone hacked my account and has changed recovery and gmail no. I want it back System Configuration: Android / Chrome 61.0.3163.81

Samar Singh | Latest reply: Geek8 Sep 16, 2017
    1 reply
  • How to setup Belkin router ? Closed

I am using Belkin router from previous five years. A fight occurs between me and my brother. He through something on me and that hits Belkin router,af...

kirti515 | Latest reply: reynovan Sep 14, 2017
    3 replies
  • Is there any way to connect to wifi in my Nokia X2-02? Closed

Hello, Can i get wifi in my nokia X2-02? System Configuration: Android / Chrome 60.0.3112.107

Sarath | Latest reply: BunoCS Sep 12, 2017
    1 reply
  • Wifi will not work on my iPhone Closed

Hello, my iphone is connected to the wifi but it says can not connect to server how do i fix this System Configuration: Windows / Internet Ex...

bbygirl | Latest reply: bbygirl Sep 11, 2017
    0 replies
  • Guest SSID Closed

Hello, I have a guest SSID, I'm connected but I don't have internet. 2 routers in the LAN, 2º with guest SSID have no DHCP. Any help? Thank ...

luisfribeiro | Latest reply: Ambucias Sep 11, 2017
    3 replies
  • Internet is connected but not working Closed

Hello, I am have laptop of hp company. I am using windows 8.1. I have been using internet in my laptop through my phone's hotspot. Now laptop ...

Sapna Dorbi | Latest reply: Sapna Dorbi Sep 10, 2017
    0 replies
  • Wifi logo has red X Closed

Hello, This red x over my wife icon has me so frustrated. I have tried everything list on the sites. Now I'm about to try the IP address, but don't...

cjhuff | Latest reply: Ambucias Sep 9, 2017
    1 reply
  • Galaxy S5 wifi has strong signal, but can't use internet Closed

Hello, Wi-Fi showing strong signal on my Galaxy S5 but I can't access the internet it's saying offline. I have other devices that are working just f...

Harley Girl | Latest reply: Harley Girl Sep 7, 2017
    0 replies
  • Wifi only Ethernet network is available Closed

Hello, I have dell Alienware laptop and i have been have issues of connection to my wifi Wifi icon doesn't come up on the screen there is only the...

Divya shah | Latest reply: ac3mark Sep 6, 2017
    1 reply
  • How to setup Belkin Range Extender Closed

Hello, i was trying to #setup #Belking router. but i m not able to do it proper. System Configuration: Windows / Chrome 60.0.3112.113

stjannifer | Latest reply: stjannifer Sep 6, 2017
    0 replies
  • Wifi connected but no internet access Closed

Hello, I'm not getting System Configuration: Android / Chrome 58.0.3029.83

Anmol agarwal | Latest reply: Anmol agarwal Sep 2, 2017
    0 replies
  • my pc is connected to the internet but sometimes it wont work Closed

my internet is connected to my pc, sometimes it works like it needs to, most of the time my pc wont use any data for some reason. for example, you...

notagainlee | Latest reply: ac3mark Sep 1, 2017
    1 reply
  • Can't access google account & internet Closed

My Lenovo smartphone is connected to our home WiFi I can't sign back in to my google account after I reset my phone it was working 3days ago it sudden...

BURAO | Latest reply: ac3mark Sep 1, 2017
    1 reply
  • WiFi signal in other devices becomes weak when i use my laptop. Closed

Every time when I turn on WiFi on my laptop , WiFi signal on other devices becomes very weak ! How to solve this problem and why does that happen ? ( ...

lolocat2 | Latest reply: ac3mark Sep 1, 2017
    3 replies
  • I can't remember my password for WiFi Closed

Hello, I can't remember my password for WiFi can you help me Android / Chrome 60.0.3112.107

Rhonda | Latest reply: Rhonda Aug 30, 2017
    0 replies
  • Connected to WIFI, but no internet access Closed

Hello, System Configuration: Macintosh / Chrome 60.0.3112.101 I've been trying to fix my laptop because it says "connected to wifi" but "no i...

kvijjkjs | Latest reply: kvijjkjs Aug 27, 2017
    0 replies
  • Connected to internet but can't browse Closed

Hello, I tried dns still not working ... help?

help wifi | Latest reply: help wifi Aug 27, 2017
    0 replies
  • Laptop wifi is not working Closed

The wifi of My HCL laptop is not working . I can't connect it with my wifi internet and the wifi icon is also not showing . Plz help

ddutta | Latest reply: ddutta Aug 27, 2017
    0 replies
  • A yellow triangle is showing on my Wireless wifi adapter Closed

I am trying since 2day but i am fail to solve my proublem i have been watched many video on youtube but no one can help i tryed ip address command.but...

Rashid | Latest reply: Rashid Aug 26, 2017
    0 replies
  • Connected to the Wifi but can't browse Closed

Hello, So let me explain y'all what happened. My contract with my Internet provider is on cable so I won a Router and Modem. 5 days ago I got disco...

AndeyAzrael | Latest reply: AndreyAzrael Aug 23, 2017
    4 replies
  • Connected to wifi but no access Closed

Hello, My android phone connected to my pocket wifi but i cant access to internet. Pls! Help me

Billi Rosh L... | Latest reply: Billi Rosh Lista Aug 22, 2017
    0 replies
  • Wifi enabled turn on but wont find networks turns off by itself Closed

Hi everyone i have tried to do everything to figure out whats wrong with the wifi it was working fine yesterday but im not sure if my son has pressed...

aportal88 | Latest reply: aportal88 Aug 21, 2017
    0 replies
  • Need account back Closed

I need account back please

Musti | Latest reply: Ambucias Aug 20, 2017
    1 reply
  • Signal is strong, i cannot connect to the Internet Closed

Hello everyone, I recently bought a TP Link router for my apartment but i have been running into some troubles with my wireless connection. Here it...

OrePap | Latest reply: ac3mark Aug 18, 2017
    16 replies
  • Wifi connection problem Closed

Hello all I am facing wifi connection issue. I have installed wifi drivers properly. I also have turned on wifi capability.i have connected LAN ca...

r_munde | Latest reply: ac3mark Aug 18, 2017
    3 replies
  • Connected to WiFi but no internet Closed

Hello, I am using Windows 10 Pro. I cannot surf the web but it says my laptop is connected but no internet. I've tried the fix stated in this but ...

Kryss | Latest reply: Kryss Aug 14, 2017
    0 replies
  • Wi-Fi unable to connect to internet Closed

Hello, When I want to to use the internet its say unable to connect to internet please help me

Brendon | Latest reply: Brendon Aug 14, 2017
    0 replies
  • Wifi connection problem Closed

Hello, System Configuration: Android / UC Browser 11.2.8.945 My pc has connected to wifi but it was not working Pls help me

Ajith | Latest reply: Ajith Aug 13, 2017
    0 replies
  • Connected but no internet access Closed

Hello, my android phone is connected to the wifi but no internet access System Configuration: Windows / Chrome 59.0.3071.115

Indianflow | Latest reply: Indianflow Aug 12, 2017
    0 replies
  • Lenovo B940 not connecting to wifi Closed

Hello, my laptop for Lenovo b490 is for not connecting wifi Lenovo laptop net connecting for data cable please wifi fix my problem pl...

santhosh | Latest reply: xpcman Aug 11, 2017
    1 reply
  • Internet connection but can't browse Closed

Hello, Wifi is connected and signal strength is very strong but will not let me connect to internet. Laptop or phones cannot connect System Con...

cwhaley30 | Latest reply: xpcman Aug 9, 2017
    1 reply