WiFi Forum

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 2251 - 2300 of about 3,430
  • connecting nokia 5610 to my wireless modem Closed

Hello, I'd like to connect my Nokia 5610 to the internet using my Wireless modem G ADSL Home Gateway. Pl help.

shabkhal | Latest reply: pcsces Sep 19, 2009
    1 reply
  • wireless cuts off when I use my vonage teleph Closed

Hello, I have a linksys wireless router and when I use my vonage telephone line which I have conected with a cable to the router y cuts off the wirele...

Nano | Latest reply: sharpman Sep 18, 2009
    1 reply
  • Netgear wifi router Closed

Hello, my internet provider installed a netgear wifi router. I wanted to lock it so nobody can access my internet for free or hacker to go into my fi...

Ning | Latest reply: ning Sep 17, 2009
    3 replies
  • wireless laptop Closed

Hello, i just installed wireless/wired router at home for my desktop and laptop. But it just works on my desktop. I tried to do many ways to set up w...

Minh | Latest reply: KK Sep 17, 2009
    3 replies
  • wireless problem Closed

Hello, i have a toshiba laptop and i cannot connect to my wireless network it was fine last week??. i can connect using the landline but not wireless...

billyjoe | Latest reply: flcconflict Sep 16, 2009
    1 reply
  • Need the right wireless network card Closed

Hello, I just purchased a Sprint MiFi 2200 broadband device, and while it works well with all of my video game consoles, I would also like to use i...

nerdears | Latest reply: dancedhall Sep 16, 2009
    1 reply
  • Vista - XP Wireless file sharing Closed

Hello, I have an XP/SP2 computer connected to a router via ethernet and a VISTA/SP1 laptop connectet via wifi. From the XP computer i can acce...

nik | Latest reply: Bilbo Sep 16, 2009
    3 replies
  • Vista wireless connection issue Closed

Hello, My vista computer will not connect to the wireless network I have setup here... I have disabled the windows firewall, uninstalled norton and d...

ChrisF | Latest reply: ChrisF Sep 15, 2009
    1 reply
  • I can't connect to WiFi Closed

Hello, I can't connect to my Netgear WiFi router. I typed in the correct WEP key but it just doesn't connect for some reason.

MasterOfKtulu | Latest reply: closeup22 Sep 15, 2009
    1 reply
  • Connecting two laptops using wireless router Closed

Hello, I am having two laptops and connected to wireless router linksys for internet connection. I am wondering whether it's possible to connect bot...

Micheal | Latest reply: realiser Sep 15, 2009
    1 reply
  • wireless driver Closed

Hello, when i install wireless driver in my dell vostro A840 with xp operating system error occurs that "no compitable hardware found".

rahul | Latest reply: realiser Sep 15, 2009
    1 reply
  • Help with netgear wireless router Closed

Hello, I recently bought a netgear wireless router. I have a dell desktop and a dell laptop that I would like to connect to this router. I also...

asl | Latest reply: xpcman Sep 13, 2009
    3 replies
  • i can only print wireless to 1 of 2 printersm Closed

Hello, I have 2 printers connected to my desktop, I can only print from my wireless laptop through 1 printer, now I replaced that printer and no long...

madmarine | Latest reply: closeup22 Sep 13, 2009
    1 reply
  • wireless not working Closed

Hello, My wireless connection is not working, My laptop is a compaq pasario c700 and I recently tried to change my windows from XP to Vista, since th...

Jared Truphena | Latest reply: sharpman Sep 12, 2009
    1 reply
  • wireless connection Closed

Hello, I want to connect to computer with wireless connection.These 2 computers owned 2 different OS (Ubuntu and win vista).How should I do this?

susi | Latest reply: pro-genius Sep 12, 2009
    1 reply
  • Setting up wireless Closed

Hello, I have DSL modem connected to desktop pc through USB port. I want to set-up wireless internet so my laptop can use my DSL connection, but I w...

Ling | Latest reply: sarbel.vilo Sep 11, 2009
    2 replies
  • wireless not working Closed

Hello, hey! please am in a fix cos i try to change from window vista,to window xp every thing is working perfectly except wireless network,were can i...

jaredtruphena | Latest reply: nikki Sep 11, 2009
    2 replies
  • windows downgrade from vista now no wireless Closed

Hello, I have a hp pavillion dv2928 (basically dv2000) I downgraded from vista windows xp and now I can't get my wireless to work. The light normal...

steph | Latest reply: steph Sep 10, 2009
    1 reply
  • setting up a wireless router to my laptop Closed

Hello, my fujitsu laptop will not set up to internet wirelessly through my router could you tell me how to set it up thanks R NEILL

haggis | Latest reply: dawooddoe Sep 10, 2009
    2 replies
  • Wireless switch! Closed

Hello, I recently had to have a disk recovery for my computer due to a Windows\Config32\system problem. Now that ive got the laptop back up and runni...

..... | Latest reply: dancedhall Sep 10, 2009
    1 reply
  • Wireless Closed

Hello, i first had wirless internet now i dont wat happen

Mimmie | Latest reply: dancedhall Sep 10, 2009
    1 reply
  • Set up problem with wireless router Closed

Hello, I have a Cable and Wireless router which I am having trouble connecting to the internet. My ISP does not support this router and has told me...

Gary | Latest reply: Garyt Sep 10, 2009
    2 replies
  • wireless throughout house - 1 can't connect Closed

Hello, I have two desk top computers at home along with three laptops. Desktops connect fine.... two of the three laptops connect fine... One does...

3 laptops | Latest reply: sharpman Sep 9, 2009
    1 reply
  • Compact Wireless-G Adapter Connectivity Issue Closed

Hello, My new Linksys wireless USB adapter picks up the signal from my Main wireless G network signal, but the inernet connection is sporatic (desp...

Michael | Latest reply: Michael Sep 9, 2009
    2 replies
  • Unsecured Wireless Networks Not showing up Closed

Hello, I recently purchased a acer aspire one aod250 netbook for my girlfriend. I know there are unsecured wireless networks in range in a couple di...

mr scradley | Latest reply: olfo81 Sep 7, 2009
    1 reply
  • DNA-A211-I modem Wifi error Closed

Hello, I have Acer vista laptop I have not been able to get on the Internet. i have BSNL DNA-A211-I modem. Through RJ45 ethernet cable internet conn...

Lambert | Latest reply: pcsces Sep 7, 2009
    1 reply
  • connecting internet and wifi printer Closed

Hello, i have a belkin wireless g router which i had connected to my pc via cable for internet and it has been working fine. i recently bought a lapt...

kaio | Latest reply: sharpman Sep 6, 2009
    1 reply
  • Wireless PC Sunc for E71 Closed

Hello, Nino, when you get the driver for the E71 would you send it to me to ?? Cheers !!!! Joe1

Joe1 | Latest reply: onea97 Sep 6, 2009
    1 reply
  • Wifi connection Closed

Hello, my laptop connected to wireless internet. but unable to open web page. when ever open explorer cannot asses i am using Acer Laptop with vist...

lalitha | Latest reply: dawooddoe Sep 6, 2009
    1 reply
  • Problem with wifi. Closed

Hello, I am using laptop dell 1545 inspiron model. when i go for instalation for wifi connection ...there was an error come that is" any card is un...

Yash | Latest reply: Yash Sep 5, 2009
    2 replies
  • internet connection wireless Closed

i can use any other laptops on my wireless but the one that runs on XP.... it was working fine untill i conected it to my xbox (me being retarded) and...

thehobogod | Latest reply: thehobogod Sep 3, 2009
    1 reply
  • wireless help for interent Closed

Hello, My daughter recently got her a phone line put in and wireless internet through At&T for her lap top. SHe told me she is allowed to have up to...

pegme | Latest reply: sadgurl Sep 3, 2009
    1 reply
  • How to Adminster Other Wireless Computers Closed

Hello, Can someone tell me how to setup or control other wireless computers from main wireless computer. i have three wireless laptops but I want t...

Ronnie | Latest reply: flcconflict Sep 3, 2009
    1 reply
  • I do not understand wireless networks Closed

Okay, so... I bought a Linksys wireless router and went through the setup, following the CD-ROM to the letter. I named my wireless network, gave i...

Jenn | Latest reply: deepbreathe Sep 2, 2009
    1 reply
  • Wireless signal drops Closed

Hello, I have an HP computer and a linksys wireless adapter. The Linksys router sits in the room immediately below my computer. Whenever I am connect...

ED | Latest reply: sharpman Sep 2, 2009
    3 replies
  • wireless to local bridge Closed

Hello, why dose it come up to connect a network bridge you must first select at least 2 or lan or high speed connections that are being used by int...

ross dudds | Latest reply: sharpman Sep 2, 2009
    1 reply
  • connect a cable printer to my wireless comput Closed

Hello, I want to connect my husbands computer to be able to share my printer I have a wireless connected to his computer. jeanette

jeanette | Latest reply: sharpman Sep 2, 2009
    2 replies
  • Wireless to non-wireless computer Closed

Hello, I'm setting up a computer lab at my school. We have a non-wireless ink-jet printer. How do I set it up so I can have other computers send prin...

TechTeach2 | Latest reply: dybbody Sep 2, 2009
    1 reply
  • wireless problem Closed

Hello, my connection is working finely but my webpages are notopening but my other wireless connection is working .the connection which is working it...

ishan col | Latest reply: suff954 Sep 2, 2009
    1 reply
  • Wireless internet connection not getting Closed

Hello, My ruby red Mini acer laptop is not getting wireless internet connection.Im getting the wired internet in it.its detecting wireless connection...

HamNaz | Latest reply: HamNaz Sep 1, 2009
    2 replies
  • XBOX 360- Wireless Closed

Hello, It's really annoying me with a problem I've been occuring over and over again. I don't understand how to connect a wireless virgin broadband mo...

SHEEP | Latest reply: strnnger Sep 1, 2009
    1 reply
  • wireless networking adapter Closed

Hello, im trying to set up my new xbox 360 wireless networking adapter and its conected to my rouder but wont let xbox live work what do i do.

CASO | Latest reply: Luchioni Aug 31, 2009
    3 replies
  • To Set up Internet throuh wifi modem in vista Closed

Hello, i have bsnl ADSL2+ WIFI Modem. My lap OS is Windows Vista. I need to setup internet connection in my LAP.

vip | Latest reply: dybbody Aug 31, 2009
    1 reply
  • WIRELESS CONNECTION Closed

Hello, My laptop trys to connect to the internet through wireless and it says its connected but with "limited or no connectivity" i have another lapt...

Daz | Latest reply: sharpman Aug 30, 2009
    1 reply
  • Using my laptops wireless 4 internet on my PC Closed

Hello, my laptop runs windows xp and connects to the internet via a wireless router. I've been trying to set up my PC which runs Ubuntu Linux 9.04...

L1am Dude | Latest reply: sharpman Aug 30, 2009
    1 reply
  • Wireless won't connect Closed

Hello, My network adapter in my laptop has stopped working so i bought a usb adapter, i stalled fine and it picks up my wireless network says it is c...

I should be ... | Latest reply: sadgurl Aug 30, 2009
    1 reply
  • wireless card problem Closed

Hello, i have a problem with my other laptops wireless card it keeps flashing and it doesnt work

joe | Latest reply: onea97 Aug 29, 2009
    1 reply
  • how do i secure my zoom wireless connection Closed

Hello, My name's alex and i'm unsure of how to password my zoom adsl x6 wireless connection so that only those with the knowledge of the password/key...

cam1990 | Latest reply: alex Aug 28, 2009
    2 replies
  • Unable to connect to Wireless Network Closed

Hello, I have an intermittent problem with my wireless network that is annoying the heck out of me. Here is what happens: 1. I'm on the network a...

seattlescott | Latest reply: sharpman Aug 28, 2009
    1 reply
  • wifi connetion Closed

Hello, all i just want to know how to access internet with wifi connetion without have password for that , is there any software which i can use to ...

w | Latest reply: re_mi Aug 27, 2009
    2 replies