The discussions

Problem related to browse trough wireless

Hello, I connected to wireless router in my laptop but i cant borwse. i cant understand the actual problem. also checking all internelt provider conn...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Sep 2008 by
hinoak

Resetting wireless connection

1 reply Last reply on 5 Sep 2008 by
melmel.cz

Wireless connection

Hello, We have wireless internet through our local cable company and have 2 computers, one computer in the shop that is detached from the house that ...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Sep 2008 by
prisonbreak.me

Wireless

Hello, i want to connect my 2 pc's via wireless in one of my pcs i have internet....100 mbps and i want to give internet and to my other pc how i c...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Sep 2008 by
panamabreak

Wireless network config problems

Hey, I need help trying to re-configure a network connection. Equipment/ Set-up: I have a Linksys broadband modem with 4-port switch (model WRT...

6 replies Last reply on 3 Sep 2008 by
Lie

Wireless will only connect to 1 location

Hiya, hope someone can help me! -I have a laptop which easily connects to one location on the wireless. -also, the second I get to the location...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Sep 2008 by
lozzy

Problem with laptops on a wireless network

I have just set up a Linksys wireless A+G network in my house and a repeater to reach the entire house. I set up the router and repeater with one lap...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Sep 2008 by
yashtozor

Wireless connection not working

Hi , Ive just bought a laptop its been 3 days and my wireless network is not working but before it was. Ive checked if my wireless network is on an...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Aug 2008 by
eauvital

Need help with high pings on wireless usb

Hey, Here is the issue I'm having. I bought a linksys wireless network adapter, model no (WUSB54GC). I brought it home, followed the instructions (ie...

2 replies Last reply on 25 Aug 2008 by
Blickter

-- need help with wireless --

Hello, Hello, Im having trouble setting up my computer and laptop to my wireless router which is the {Siemens Gigaset SE587 WLAN dsl} What happens i...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Aug 2008 by
jay9704

Cannot cannot via wireless

Hi i am trying to connect my laptop by wireless connection..i already activated the wireless device on my laptop but it doesn't detect any wireless co...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Aug 2008 by
trance3223

Help on ibm thinkpad to have wifi access

Hello, Hi everyone, my boss has an IBM Thinkpad laptop running in Windows XP SP2 2005 Tablet Edition, my problem is how can i set it up so that it ...

2 replies Last reply on 21 Aug 2008 by
pao2cool

3945abg pro/wireless problems

Hello, I recently upgraded from XP to vista home premium and now I do not know what is wrong with my Wireless Network adapter. Everything else is o...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Aug 2008 by
mfern

Wifi problems

Hello, do i need two wifi pen to connect two computers to my pc?

blendax

Wireless transmission

what is a wireless transmission?

vandi.vnd

Wifi

Hello, ivejust bought one wifi pen i want to connect two computers with it is it possible to do it? a friend told me that to do that i must have two ...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Aug 2008 by
xino

How much wifi usb pen do i need ?

Hey there ive just bought a wifi usb pen for me to be able to connect two computers and a friend told me that to be able to do that I should have two ...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Aug 2008 by
AnonHelper

Wireless trouble

Hello, I have a Intel Proset/Wireless Connection at home, It will be automatically disconnected if I stop using for about 10 minutes (even though tha...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Aug 2008 by
Nathans008

Re wireless router

Hello, i setup the router to a broadband connection. the connection was excellent but still i cant browse to the net. would please give an idea wh...

2 replies Last reply on 16 Aug 2008 by
dusty.techstudentMCP,NET+

Wireless to wireless

I have a WRT54GS linksys wireless router and i also have a 2Wire 2701 wireless router. Is there any way that I can connect them both together via wir...

2 replies Last reply on 14 Aug 2008 by
nr31

Wireless network internet sharing problem

Hello, I have a new laptop with Vista. I want to be able to connect to the internet through a wireless connection to my desktop which runs Win 2000....

1 reply Last reply on 3 Aug 2008 by
laptopman

Wireless card

Hello, where does wireless card go in my computer and can i have wireless and still my ethernet in there?

1 reply Last reply on 2 Aug 2008 by
softwins

Wireless pc to wireless pc

Solved

Hello, I have two hp/compaq nx6325 laptops with wireless networks. I am trying to connect them together through this wireless network option WITHOU...

2 replies Last reply on 30 Jul 2008 by

Wireless working - can't get on internet

Hello, We had a storm earlier this week and every since then I have not been able to get on the Internet. Thought it was the router, but we reset ...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Jul 2008 by
adamseve

Lost my wireless connection for my laptop

Hello, I have a Link system router connected to my main desk top. I have had my dell laptop routed off this as a wireless network connection. But a...

2 replies Last reply on 15 Jul 2008 by
Kelly

Wireless card

Hello, hi, need to purchase a laptop, consequently I need to find a good wireless card. Any help would be great?

1 reply Last reply on 15 Jul 2008 by
charikaar09

Wireless issues

Hello, One of my friends just bought a new HP laptop running the Windows Vista OS today and came over to my house to show me it. They came right ...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Jul 2008 by
dell dude

Problem with wifi

Hello, I am not receiving my Wifi signal anymore , i have check with my configuration everything is ok . what can bethe cause of this iss...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Jul 2008 by
jenifer0703

Wireless router

Hi, I got a question if I connect a wireless Modemrouter to a Modem netgear router will i be able to use only the wireless connection ? ...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Jul 2008 by
pentiumworld

Wireless network between 2 laptops

Hi, How can i use a wireless network with two laptops ? Can i connect them together?

1 reply Last reply on 3 Jul 2008 by
gargca23

Wireless internet connection

Hello, I have a desktop computer operating with Windows Vista. My son has a computer upstairs that operates with Windows XP. He has a wireless rout...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Jun 2008 by
Shashank

How do i set up 2 comp- 1 wireless and 1 not

Hello, I have a desktop running xp home hooked to my cable modem. I do not want thins to change since my job will not allow wiress connection. I have...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Jun 2008 by
Shashank

Wired and wireless networking

Hello, I was wondering if anybody here could lend some advice. Myself and two flatmates are trying to set up a network to play C&C3-KW. They're usi...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Jun 2008 by
Shashank

Wireless internet disappearing

Hello, I was trying to connect to the internet today to discover that wireless internet suddenly no longer exists on my laptop. I called HP and they ...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Jun 2008 by
prasadi

Wireless connection

Hello, I am running vista windows on my laptop and my internet connection is verizon wireless trying to run a router so that i can run my xbox through...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Jun 2008 by
crazy_devil

Wireless connection on laptop

Solved

Hello :) Okay here's my problem I hope to make it as clear as possible. I bought a Dell Inspiron 600m off a friend for school use. We had to re-...

12 replies Last reply on 13 Jun 2008 by
ferrigodmother

Wireless - no connectivity

Hi everyone. Would love if someone could please help me out! I’m trying to set up a wireless connection as I've moved rooms and cable is in old bedr...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Feb 2008 by
Halimouche

Wireless headphones

Hi people! I want to buy a really good pair of wireless headphones. Do you have any suggestions? Also, do they connect to the PC or TV? I’m thin...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Jan 2008 by
JohnsonD

Sharing wireless connexion

Hello, Me and my front neighbor want to share Internet so I’ll be doing it wireless. I guess I will need a wireless card.... Any card will do?

1 reply Last reply on 17 Jan 2008 by
Kev255

Wireless network working intermittently

Hello, I had a wireless network that worked intermittently - so I thought I would wire it via Ethernet. I have Ethernet cards in both PCs, have bough...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Jan 2008 by
john88
Results 2251 - 2290 out of a total of 2,290