The discussions

How to configure a wireless network for dell?

Hello, I have a Dell Inspiron 1545 and I want to connect it to internet. I have 2 other laptops and a ps3 that they conect to internet via wirele...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Jan 2010 by
dawooddoe

Wired internet works but not wireless conenct

After trying to secure our wireless network, the wireless computers cannot connect to the internet. The base PC's internet connects since it's wire co...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Dec 2010 by
xpcman

Belkin n wireless router and tmobile mytouch

Hello, I just recently got the tmobile 's mytouch phone and I am trying to connect to my belkin N wireless router. to watch youtube video in high qua...

2 replies Last reply on 31 Dec 2010 by
wil

Laptop wont connect to wireless internet

Hello, my laptop is a compaq presario v2000 (windows xp) . i went to the public library a couple days ago and wanted to use the internet. my computer...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Dec 2010 by
junior206

Wireless device doesnt turn on

Hello, i have upgraded my HP pavilion dv 5 to windows 7, everything just fine but wireless device doesnt respond i cant switch it on by clicking on t...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Dec 2010 by
xpcman

My wifi icon is orange

Hello, I have an ACER 4810T and the wifi icon is orange, but during start up its green. What color should it be?

1 reply Last reply on 30 Dec 2010 by
closeup22

How to increase the range of wifi?

Hello, I have a bsnl broadband and using the type-2 (DNA A211--l).The problem is that i want to use internet from my other room which is about 80m fr...

2 replies Last reply on 30 Dec 2010 by
bactunisie

How to get wireless internet in my laptop

Hello, I have a lan connection in my desktop . ihave also a laptop, but did not get wireles net work connection. I am trying to get wireless connec...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Dec 2010 by
dancedhall

Adding wireless in addition to cable internet

Hello, My son just got an iPod Touch. It connects wirelessly but our house internet is cable. We have a switch that splits four ways with ethernet c...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Dec 2010 by
xpcman

Wifi lan and broadband sharing

Hello, IF I HAVE A BROADBAND CONNECTION AND I HAV TWO PCs BY USING WIFI DEVICES HOW CAN I SHARE THE BROADBAND EQUALLY OS XP.PLZ TEL ME.... WHAT TYP...

2 replies Last reply on 28 Dec 2010 by
redhawk_qari

Ipod touch not connecting to wifi

Hello, what do i do if my ipod touch says it is connected to the wifi router but won't load internet or itunes?

1 reply Last reply on 27 Dec 2010 by
ash_perez01

I have no wireless tab

Hello, on my router page, when i type in 192.168.1.1, i have no wireless tab to click on, and thus cannot access my WPA key or general wireless sett...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Dec 2009 by
bend

Problems with hooking up wireless-g broadband

Hello, I have an older computer that I recently had mediacom cable high speed internet hooked up to it. I bought a router and it says to unplug the i...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Dec 2009 by
xpcman

File sharing on ad hoc wireless network

Hello, Can anyone tell me that how can I share files on an ad hoc wireless network between my laptop and desktop connected to ad hoc wireless network...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Dec 2009 by
dawooddoe

Use wireless modem for two computers

Hello, please, can i use a wireless modem for two computers, if yes pleasae show me the way out el-d

1 reply Last reply on 23 Dec 2009 by
dancedhall

Wireless

Hello, how do i connect my computer with my wireless computer ?

dawooddoe

Internal wireless card not working

Hello, I have a Compaq Presario 2232US, it's running on Windows XP service pack 2. I can't seem to find the wireless network. Please help!!!

bubba330033

Wireless

Hello, I am having a problem with my wireless adapter. My computer says that it is not installed. I looked in the device manager and I noticed that...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Dec 2009 by
aquarelle

Hp paavilion 600 no wireless, switchy stopped

Hello, I have an HP PAvilion 6000 and the wireless switch is not working. Is it a switch issues or a software isssue. Anyone have an anser so I c...

dancedhall

Problems connecting to wireless

The wireless internet on my laptop won't always work. I plugged a wire into to it, to see if that worked, and it did, but shortly after unplugging it,...

lfefil

Change from dialup to wireless

Hello, I have a Hewlett Packard Pavillion dial-up how do I change it too wireless? Thanks Angee

dancedhall

Wireless connection??

Hello there, I have a question about wireless connection. Some computer at my school can connect to the wireless there and use the internet normall...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Dec 2009 by
scmedan

Please help w/ wireless connection problem

Hello, Hello, I just installed windows xp sp3 on an new hard drive that was put into an Toshiba Laptop a215 s7444 and the drivers including rea...

2 replies Last reply on 20 Dec 2009 by
fllrfth

Wireless connection issue

Solved

Hello, I have a small office system at home: A.) PC (XP) DHCP - Wired B.) PC (W7) DHCP - Wired C.) Laptop (XP) DHCP - Wired/Wireless D.) Lapt...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Dec 2009 by
cyberion1985

Cannot connect to internet- wireless problem

Hello, I was recently making some space on my laptop and I must have deleted something that I needed by accident. I cannot connect to the internet ...

2 replies Last reply on 18 Dec 2009 by
Purcey7

What do i do next to get wireless access

Help, I have a D-Link router and I got it all setup and working my laptop down stairs can find this but when I ask it to connect it says that it ca...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Dec 2009 by
dawooddoe

Wireless adapter problem

Hello,

1 reply Last reply on 17 Dec 2009 by
LouisSteph

Wireless internet

Hello, I am computer challenged!!! I rent a small apartment that was originally a small barn with no phone jack. I have a ibm thinkpad that is wirel...

2 replies Last reply on 16 Dec 2009 by
b10dxc1

Can't deterrmine wireless wpa password

I set up a wireless internet with a belkin router, and I never set up a WPA password. I locked it though, and now can't log on to the internet withou...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Dec 2009 by
xpcman

D610 wireless problem

Solved

Hello, I had to reinstall windows xp, and now i cant figure out how to get my wireless to work, i dont know if i need a driver installed or what. Its ...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Dec 2009 by
xpcman

Wireless connection

Hello, I am trying to connect to an exisitng home wireless network. I have inherited an older desktop PC for my daughter. It has Intel(R) Pro/1000 ...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Dec 2009 by
xpcman

Wifi adapter not recognized on windows 7?

Hello, I have a Toshiba Satellite M45-S331 that was running XP. I just upgraded to Windows 7 and now my network adapter is not working. In other ...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Dec 2009 by
xpcman

No wireless

Hello, I just bought a Dell laptop , When it was sent to me they never installed the card on the bottom of the laptop under a panel. I Installed that...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Dec 2009 by
iveal

Wireless internet problem

Hello, hi please help. im having trouble with my laptop. when im connecting to wifi and got in, there is no connectivity or limited connection appea...

2 replies Last reply on 12 Dec 2009 by
atlarep87

Networking with wireless internet

Hello, ok heres the problem, i live in a caravan with no phone line access point, so i use a USB wireless internet service, this is plugged into my...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Dec 2009 by
frustrated

Wireless network problem in my laptop

Hello, i have small problem with my laptop,wireless network is connected signal strength is also excellent , i am obtaining network IP as obtain aut...

2 replies Last reply on 11 Dec 2009 by
srinivas

Increse restricted wifi speed

hi.......... how to increase restricted wifi connection speed

1 reply Last reply on 10 Dec 2009 by
dancedhall

How to extend wireless router's range?

Hello, I had a TPLink's wireless router and it can be accessed from 800 meters far rom it.But now i want to access it from 2 kilometers far plz guide...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Dec 2009 by
xpcman

Wifi connection through usb into a home netwo

Hello, ok so i have a wireless usb adapter connected directly into my computer to access my neighbors internet, from there i need to know how to mak...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Dec 2009 by
xpcman

Need a user name/password for wireless

Hello, Well I went to go and find my password to my internet connection (typed in 192.168.2.2 which is the correct address) and it says: Authentic...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Dec 2009 by
xpcman

Wireless driver

Hello, I DONT HAVE WIRELESS DRIVER IN MY HCL NOTEBOOK P3O PDC ITS SERIAL NO IS 7084AX021962

1 reply Last reply on 7 Dec 2009 by
closeup22

Wifi wont work

Hello, hi,im trying to set up my wireless router and every time i do,it wont work. i think it might not be plugged in right.

1 reply Last reply on 4 Dec 2009 by
dancedhall

Wireless connection

Hello, I have an ibm t42 computer.......I cant seem to connect to my wireless........I turn on my wireless radio and enable my wireless, but the comp...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Dec 2009 by
closeup22

Desperately required "wifi driver hcl g 38&qu

Hello dear members/Admin .... I'd purchased a HCL Intel Celeron laptop S. No. 4093ax352680 HCL G 38 from Nehru Place last week my hard disk & window c...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Dec 2009 by
dancedhall

Connected to wireless network but no internet

Hello, I'm connected to a wireless network but when I open the browser it claims that I am not connected. I have tried every suggestion on here and N...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Nov 2009 by
mysticdreams

Cannot get wireless working

Hello, I recently had my computer formatted, and since then I cannot get internet use from my wireless router, the only internet I can access is th...

4 replies Last reply on 28 Nov 2009 by
Scott

Unable to install wireless driver on compaq

Hello, I m not able to install wireless driver on compaq presario c780ee, can u help me??

1 reply Last reply on 28 Nov 2009 by
iveal

Laptop will no longer connect wirelessly

Hello, Why wont my laptop still connect to my 2wire modem after windows 7 replaced vista? It will connect using the ethernet cable , but will no long...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Nov 2009 by
closeup22

Problems with wireless post new hard drive

Big Help please.... Bought a new hard drive as my last one was capput! Backed up all my data, installed the new hdd no problem. Now have a beautifull...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Nov 2009 by
xpcman

Wrt54g won't set up/access internet wireless

Hello, My best friend gave me his WRT54G as he didn't need it anymore (he switched to Apple). So I am running a Lenovo IdeaPad Netbook which has...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Nov 2009 by
xpcman
Results 1701 - 1750 out of a total of 2,290