WiFi Forum

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 701 - 750 of about 3,430
  • phone windows 8.1 phone can't connect to usual home router Solved/Closed

My phone suddenly can't conect to usual home router wifi is ok on and password also all other devices working on the same router,but from yesterday I ...

sashajakimova | Latest reply: ac3mark Jun 20, 2016
    4 replies
  • WiFi doesn't work Closed

Hello, My dell laptop was in Windows 8.1 pro when i installed windows 7 ultimate the wireless adapter option doesn't show in my pc network and she...

Pintoo | Latest reply: Computertech Jun 17, 2016
    1 reply
  • Wifi adapter not working Closed

Hello I have three laptops one of them is nearly an old one now. It is a specified IBM Thinkpad It is wifi certified and the wifi used to work unti...

Lee | Latest reply: xpcman Jun 16, 2016
    1 reply
  • wifi connection problem Closed

Hello, my hp pavilion g6 2230tx is not showing wifi connection and i installed latest wifi driver..please reply how to fix it Configuration: Wi...

muthu | Latest reply: Computertech Jun 16, 2016
    1 reply
  • connected to Internet but no access Closed

My laptop Is connected to Internet but no access I have tried everything That is said to do on this website but still nothing I am about to start a s...

Ron | Latest reply: Ron Jun 15, 2016
    0 replies
  • I can't connect to the wifi Closed

Hello. So, I'm at work and I can't connect to the wifi...I have no idea what's going on, I've looked online for answers but nothing helps.

Evasa0513 | Latest reply: ac3mark Jun 14, 2016
    4 replies
  • WiFi icon is missing Closed

Hello, I restarted my laptop yesterday and the WiFi disappeared. I have tried installing different drivers and it didn't help. Not all could even ...

Tina | Latest reply: Tina Jun 12, 2016
    0 replies
  • My Acer laptop can't connect to Wifi Closed

Hello, It's almost a month since my Acer laptop was connected to our WiFi here at home. I tried almost everything and still can't connect to it. Ive...

Ayanayanaatis | Latest reply: Ayanayanaatis Jun 11, 2016
    0 replies
  • no connections available Closed

Hello, My wifi on my phone, tablet, and 1 laptop work just fine. For some reason on my other laptop it says that there are no connections available....

Tessa77 | Latest reply: Tessa77 Jun 11, 2016
    0 replies
  • how to reset my bsnl modem Closed

Hello, I have bsnl modem AN1020-21. I changed access name. Now I don't connected into the network. Please help me. I press the reset button but no...

ali | Latest reply: ali Jun 11, 2016
    0 replies
  • NEED HELP WITH WIFI Closed

Hello, I am on my laptop and suddenly the wifi stops working and disappears. I am unable to find it on my laptop. The only way I can connect is throug...

kuiyoshi34 | Latest reply: kuiyoshi34 Jun 11, 2016
    0 replies
  • my sony vaio wifi is turn off Closed

Dear sirs, i upgrade my windows os from win 8 to win 10. and now my wifi on my sony vaio SVP11217PGS is turn off. how to activate ? please help me....

suwanto | Latest reply: xpcman Jun 11, 2016
    1 reply
  • Cellphone connection Closed

Hello, I can't connect with my cellphone. I even got the numbers off it and still no luck. Help Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 44.0.2403.133

Amorde1 | Latest reply: Amorde1 Jun 9, 2016
    0 replies
  • iPhone/iPad plugged in, Wifi doesn't work in house Closed

Hello, As the title says, whenever I plug in my iPhone or iPad to the charger (different chargers sometimes), my wifi in the house stops working...

Jason | Latest reply: ac3mark Jun 9, 2016
    3 replies
  • WiFi gets automatically disabled Closed

Hello, I'm using a BSNL Teracom modem with WiFi. Recently my WiFi getsautomatically disabled, even after I've enabled it quite a few times. I've g...

Rosh | Latest reply: Rosh Jun 9, 2016
    2 replies
  • wifi turns on and off by its own Closed

This problem in my pc has been since long. happens what is the wifi turns on and off by its own will. when it is off, the external switch nor the inte...

Sam | Latest reply: Loreekb Jun 3, 2016
    9 replies
  • wifi will put the system to airplane mode Closed

Hello, I have a hp laptop. The wifi keeps telling me that it is off even when I turn the external switch to the on position it will put the system t...

horlabang | Latest reply: horlabang Jun 3, 2016
    0 replies
  • my wifi isnt working on my wondows 7 Closed

Hello, guys my wifi isnt working on my windows 7 but it is working on my ipad so, please someone suggest me that what should i do on this ??? C...

lhamo | Latest reply: lhamo Jun 3, 2016
    0 replies
  • bluetooth is not shown when Wifi is activated Closed

What shall I do while bluetooth is not shown when Wifi is activated?

shafiqsmile | Latest reply: ac3mark Jun 2, 2016
    1 reply
  • want connect my Wi-Fi with my others device Closed

with good presentation and respect sir/madam, my question is that, which ways am I follow when I want connect my Wi-Fi with my others device? thanks ...

2525ay | Latest reply: ac3mark Jun 2, 2016
    1 reply
  • Unable to login to a WiFi with default username n password Closed

Hello, I was trying to login to the WiFi with the phone I am connected to but with the default username and password I am unable to do so. It says t...

Shubham | Latest reply: ac3mark Jun 2, 2016
    1 reply
  • Internet connection issues Closed

Hello, Hello my laptop internet won't connect even though I am connected to wi fi still won't let me search for anything Configuration: iPhone ...

Ke ke | Latest reply: JONDZ May 30, 2016
    1 reply
  • wifi says there is no connection Closed

Hello, I am on Windows 10 laptop. My wifi says there is no connection, but it is open. So I can't browse the web or anything. Can anyone help ? I'...

Sarah | Latest reply: ac3mark May 27, 2016
    1 reply
  • wifi not connecting after adding 7 addresses Closed

Hello, i have bsnl broadband connection and wifi modem. i have added 5 mac address of my mobile but when i add 2 more mobile mac address wifi is n...

DEEPAKN | Latest reply: xpcman May 25, 2016
    1 reply
  • upgraded to Win 10 and now my wifi network not showing Closed

Hello, I upgraded to Win 10 and now my wifi network not showing. Pls help Configuration: Windows / Chrome 50.0.2661.102

Mil | Latest reply: kieferschild May 24, 2016
    3 replies
  • Unable to configure wifi Connection through BSNL Teracom Modem Closed

Hello, My Self Shaik Jilani Im using the BSNL Brand Band Teracom modem but Im unable to Configure wifi Connection through BSNL Teracom Modem. ...

Shaik | Latest reply: Shaik May 21, 2016
    0 replies
  • CONSTANTLY DROPPING WIFI (MAY BE NETWORK ADAPTER) LENOVO Y5070 Closed

I HAVE A LENOVO Y50/70 IT is a megamachine. Too Expensive to have these problems.Since the beginning i've had problems with the wifi dropping every 30...

rizzorr | Latest reply: xpcman May 19, 2016
    1 reply
  • not able to access old account Closed

i have been using yahoo for a long time but i'm not able to access my old account because i do not have access to the recovery email and i did not put...

KarlaC_ | Latest reply: Ambucias May 17, 2016
    1 reply
  • Wifi cannot connect to router Closed

Hello, I have a Netgear router. All the lights are on, on the router, but I cannot connect to it. It just stop working all of sudden and I do not know...

night20 | Latest reply: xpcman May 16, 2016
    1 reply
  • Wifi connected but no internet access Closed

Hello, My computer is connected to wifi but it says no internet access , pls help Configuration: iPhone / Safari 9.0

Bren | Latest reply: Ambucias May 14, 2016
    1 reply
  • wifi password changing Closed

Hello, Configuration: Windows / Chrome 50.0.2661.102 I had tried to log into the ip address 192.168.1.1 with default username:adm...

jithin | Latest reply: Tabeer May 14, 2016
    1 reply
  • D-link dwr 116 and hauwei E3372 LTE Closed

hello everybody today I've bought a Huawei E3372 LTE Usb stick and I tried connecting it to my dlink 116 but it wont connect at all I tried the huaw...

akobe | Latest reply: akobe May 14, 2016
    0 replies
  • How do I set up my Belkin N600 Closed

Hello, How do I set up my Belkin N600 when I go to WiFi setting there is no se up icon there ? also whe I plug the Ethernet into lap top and Belkin ...

Richard | Latest reply: ac3mark May 13, 2016
    1 reply
  • Can I do without WiFi? Closed

I have an Androd phone from Verizon. I am grandfathered in on an unlimited data plan. Do I therefore not use or need WiFi? I don't understand how ...

Leviguy1947 | Latest reply: ac3mark May 13, 2016
    1 reply
  • wifi works on everything except on my laptop Closed

Hee, The connection on my laptop is limited, so i cant go on the internet. On all other devices it does work, but on my laptop it wont. The only wi...

oskimo | Latest reply: wanlam1113 May 12, 2016
    1 reply
  • Toshiba Laptop Wifi wont work. Closed

Hello, Hello, My laptop's wifi isn't working. Any tips? It is a Toshiba Laptop with AMD A8 processor, it has been not working for over a year. The...

CorruptedPath | Latest reply: ac3mark May 11, 2016
    1 reply
  • wifi settings Closed

Hi... I configured router and the wi fi is working. I am able to connect my mobile only and unable to connect to my laptop. It is showing unplugging o...

Jagadeesh | Latest reply: petercloud29 May 11, 2016
    1 reply
  • error10106 TCP/ IP NETWORK ERROR Closed

hello ,sir my laptop problem is that the wifi is connected but net is not access on my laptop this show than error no10106 tcp/ip protocol network c...

kapil | Latest reply: kapil May 11, 2016
    0 replies
  • Am facing problem to connect to mobile wifi from laptop(Conectfy Closed

I am trying to connect to wifi to my mobile from laptop by using some applications like "connectify,myvirtualrouter,etc..". My problem is "When i a...

Atchutu | Latest reply: Atchutu May 9, 2016
    0 replies
  • How to change wifi password Closed

Hello, why 192.168.1.1 this is not open I want to change my wifi password what I do please help me to change my wifi password Configuration: ...

Aj | Latest reply: xpcman May 8, 2016
    1 reply
  • want connect to wifi router but its not connecting Closed

Hello, hi i have dell laptap...i want connect to wifi router but its not connected..it shows the sinal but its not workin and in that signal yel...

purnima kodi | Latest reply: Emily2020 May 8, 2016
    1 reply
  • want to make a wifi connection to my mobile Closed

Hello, I have modem connected to the pc. I want to make a wifi connection to my mobile and lap top. Please help Configuration: Windows 7 / Ch...

1112761397 | Latest reply: 1112761397 May 7, 2016
    0 replies
  • Gateway Laptop Closed

Hello, I have a gateway Laptop that will not connect to the wireless interent. When the problem is diagnosed it reads " cannot automatically conne...

Can Can | Latest reply: Techdemic May 5, 2016
    3 replies
  • unable to open the page 192.168.1.1 Closed

Hello, i m unable to open the page 192.168.1.1.. i m trying for more then a month.. it s showing dat page is too long to respond... can anybody plss...

swetha | Latest reply: ellybrighton May 4, 2016
    1 reply
  • Wifi cannot connect to this network Closed

Hello, I am using hp laptop it is not at all connecting to wifi it is showing that canbot connect to this network from long time plzzz help me ...

Manoj | Latest reply: xpcman May 3, 2016
    1 reply
  • wifi network which is to work in 4 km redius Closed

Dear Sir. I want to make a wifi network which is work in 4 km redius .how many type components and equipment are required me and how I made and use...

shankar.tanwer | Latest reply: shankar.tanwer May 3, 2016
    0 replies
  • Computer won't connect to Wi-Fi but everything else does. Closed

Hello, I just turned on my computer after a long time and tried to connect to the internet unsuccessfully. Every time I try to connect it eithe...

Darkar | Latest reply: Techdemic May 2, 2016
    13 replies
  • wifi cannot connect. Closed

I am having trouble with my internet configuration the net work are available but I cannot connect.I have a Acer 5732z Laptop. Murglo1

murglo1 | Latest reply: Ambucias Apr 29, 2016
    1 reply
  • How do I work my router? Closed

Okay, I have a router through Dlink DIR-619L but it's not letting me connect to the internet. Why?

Christina2016 | Latest reply: xpcman Apr 29, 2016
    1 reply
  • unable to use internet access through wifi Closed

Hello, Still facing problem while installing wlan drivers in windows 7 OS and unable to use internet access through wifi though the wifi t...

hussain | Latest reply: hussain Apr 27, 2016
    0 replies