The discussions

I can't connect to the wifi

Hello. So, I'm at work and I can't connect to the wifi...I have no idea what's going on, I've looked online for answers but nothing helps.

4 replies Last reply on 14 Jun 2016 by
ac3mark

My sony vaio wifi is turn off

Dear sirs, i upgrade my windows os from win 8 to win 10. and now my wifi on my sony vaio SVP11217PGS is turn off. how to activate ? please help me....

1 reply Last reply on 11 Jun 2016 by
xpcman

Iphone/ipad plugged in, wifi doesn't work in house

Hello, As the title says, whenever I plug in my iPhone or iPad to the charger (different chargers sometimes), my wifi in the house stops working...

3 replies Last reply on 9 Jun 2016 by
ac3mark

Wifi gets automatically disabled

Hello, I'm using a BSNL Teracom modem with WiFi. Recently my WiFi getsautomatically disabled, even after I've enabled it quite a few times. I've g...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Jun 2016 by
Rosh

Wifi turns on and off by its own

This problem in my pc has been since long. happens what is the wifi turns on and off by its own will. when it is off, the external switch nor the inte...

9 replies Last reply on 3 Jun 2016 by
Loreekb

Bluetooth is not shown when wifi is activated

What shall I do while bluetooth is not shown when Wifi is activated?

1 reply Last reply on 2 Jun 2016 by
ac3mark

Want connect my wi-fi with my others device

with good presentation and respect sir/madam, my question is that, which ways am I follow when I want connect my Wi-Fi with my others device? thanks ...

ac3mark

Unable to login to a wifi with default username n password

Hello, I was trying to login to the WiFi with the phone I am connected to but with the default username and password I am unable to do so. It says t...

ac3mark

Internet connection issues

Hello, Hello my laptop internet won't connect even though I am connected to wi fi still won't let me search for anything Configuration: iPhone ...

1 reply Last reply on 30 May 2016 by
JONDZ

Wifi says there is no connection

Hello, I am on Windows 10 laptop. My wifi says there is no connection, but it is open. So I can't browse the web or anything. Can anyone help ? I'...

1 reply Last reply on 27 May 2016 by
ac3mark

Wifi not connecting after adding 7 addresses

Hello, i have bsnl broadband connection and wifi modem. i have added 5 mac address of my mobile but when i add 2 more mobile mac address wifi is n...

1 reply Last reply on 25 May 2016 by
xpcman

Upgraded to win 10 and now my wifi network not showing

Hello, I upgraded to Win 10 and now my wifi network not showing. Pls help Configuration: Windows / Chrome 50.0.2661.102

3 replies Last reply on 24 May 2016 by
kieferschild

Constantly dropping wifi (may be network adapter) lenovo y5070

I HAVE A LENOVO Y50/70 IT is a megamachine. Too Expensive to have these problems.Since the beginning i've had problems with the wifi dropping every 30...

1 reply Last reply on 19 May 2016 by
xpcman

Not able to access old account

i have been using yahoo for a long time but i'm not able to access my old account because i do not have access to the recovery email and i did not put...

1 reply Last reply on 17 May 2016 by
Ambucias

Wifi cannot connect to router

Hello, I have a Netgear router. All the lights are on, on the router, but I cannot connect to it. It just stop working all of sudden and I do not know...

1 reply Last reply on 16 May 2016 by
xpcman

Wifi connected but no internet access

Hello, My computer is connected to wifi but it says no internet access , pls help Configuration: iPhone / Safari 9.0

1 reply Last reply on 14 May 2016 by
Ambucias

Wifi password changing

Hello, Configuration: Windows / Chrome 50.0.2661.102 I had tried to log into the ip address 192.168.1.1 with default username:adm...

1 reply Last reply on 14 May 2016 by
Tabeer

How do i set up my belkin n600

Hello, How do I set up my Belkin N600 when I go to WiFi setting there is no se up icon there ? also whe I plug the Ethernet into lap top and Belkin ...

1 reply Last reply on 13 May 2016 by
ac3mark

Can i do without wifi?

I have an Androd phone from Verizon. I am grandfathered in on an unlimited data plan. Do I therefore not use or need WiFi? I don't understand how ...

1 reply Last reply on 13 May 2016 by
ac3mark

Wifi works on everything except on my laptop

Hee, The connection on my laptop is limited, so i cant go on the internet. On all other devices it does work, but on my laptop it wont. The only wi...

1 reply Last reply on 12 May 2016 by
wanlam1113

Toshiba laptop wifi wont work.

Hello, Hello, My laptop's wifi isn't working. Any tips? It is a Toshiba Laptop with AMD A8 processor, it has been not working for over a year. The...

1 reply Last reply on 11 May 2016 by
ac3mark

Wifi settings

Hi... I configured router and the wi fi is working. I am able to connect my mobile only and unable to connect to my laptop. It is showing unplugging o...

1 reply Last reply on 11 May 2016 by
petercloud29

How to change wifi password

Hello, why 192.168.1.1 this is not open I want to change my wifi password what I do please help me to change my wifi password Configuration: ...

1 reply Last reply on 8 May 2016 by
xpcman

Want connect to wifi router but its not connecting

Hello, hi i have dell laptap...i want connect to wifi router but its not connected..it shows the sinal but its not workin and in that signal yel...

1 reply Last reply on 8 May 2016 by
Emily2020

Gateway laptop

Hello, I have a gateway Laptop that will not connect to the wireless interent. When the problem is diagnosed it reads " cannot automatically conne...

3 replies Last reply on 5 May 2016 by
Techdemic

Wifi cannot connect to this network

Hello, I am using hp laptop it is not at all connecting to wifi it is showing that canbot connect to this network from long time plzzz help me ...

1 reply Last reply on 3 May 2016 by
xpcman

Computer won't connect to wi-fi but everything else does.

Hello, I just turned on my computer after a long time and tried to connect to the internet unsuccessfully. Every time I try to connect it eithe...

13 replies Last reply on 2 May 2016 by
Techdemic

Wifi cannot connect.

I am having trouble with my internet configuration the net work are available but I cannot connect.I have a Acer 5732z Laptop. Murglo1

1 reply Last reply on 29 Apr 2016 by
Ambucias

How do i work my router?

Okay, I have a router through Dlink DIR-619L but it's not letting me connect to the internet. Why?

1 reply Last reply on 29 Apr 2016 by
xpcman

Cannot access websites even though i am connected to the interne

I have a wifi connection, but I cannot download any browsers. Or access any websites. If I try to go to Facebook, it says to update my browser. And ta...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Apr 2016 by
ac3mark

Drivers installation

Hi, is it compulsory to install the network/wifi drivers every time when i format/boot (Windows &) my laptop to avail the wifi connections. What about...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Apr 2016 by
ac3mark

Bsnl broadband reg

Hi, I am using bsnl broadband with wifi port facility. in that i am unable to use wifi more than one user ,either mobile or Pc, how to solve this ...

ac3mark

Wifi drivers

Solved

Hello, please solve my wifi drivers problems Configuration: Windows 7 / intrnet explorer

Ambucias

Laptop not working

Hello, my name is Jeanette and my laptop was ...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Apr 2016 by
Ambucias

Dell inspiron

Hi, I had recently format my laptop with windows 7 OS. After successfully booting the laptop, i can only connect to internet through wire connection. ...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Apr 2016 by
xpcman

Router limited connection

Hello, we changed our router recently its working just fine the only problem we have is some computers cant connect, well they can but it says l...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Apr 2016 by
Ambucias

Network adapter driver

I am trying to run Network Adapter Driver on my Dell Ispiron 3521 but they keep asking me for Liecense key and I don't know non thing about Liencense ...

3 replies Last reply on 19 Apr 2016 by
xpcman

No internet connection

hello i have no internet connection what is the soluton

1 reply Last reply on 19 Apr 2016 by
Computertech

I have a wifi usb stick, all it

I have a wifi stick, that all it says on it is 'Wifi N" now the pc or any of of my friends pc's/laptops, doesnt detect this when inserting into usb. H...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Apr 2016 by
xpcman

Frontier specific connection

Hello, OK so my computer on Monday was going fine until I left to eat lunch and came back and then all of a sudden it could not connect to the Intern...

2 replies Last reply on 17 Apr 2016 by
Morphuimax

Usb wireless adapter not working

I just bought myself a new N300 NETGEAR adapter. I found the instructions quite easy and I finally got to plugging the adapter into my PC. The NETGEAR...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Apr 2016 by
ac3mark

My wifi will not work on my acer

Hello, My computer usually always connects to the wifi but right now wifi isn't even an option in my settings so I'm really confused it says I can s...

2 replies Last reply on 14 Apr 2016 by
Spankus

Setting: wifi connection switch

Hello, My wifi connection switch (in the setting) cannot be turned on. When I click the switch it always 'off' whenever I click it. It sometimes hap...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Apr 2016 by
bugs buny

400 and 404 problem the network

Hello, Sir my issu is not solved,please give a second answer sir.

2 replies Last reply on 4 Apr 2016 by
RobertoJames

How to secure wifi from hackers

Hello, Please tell me how to protect my wifi from hacking. As I came to know that my wifi is being hacked. Reply as early as possible. Thanks C...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Apr 2016 by
ac3mark

Problem with the driver for the wi-fi adapter

Hello, the top left screw fell out of my asus laptop but i found it and screw it back in. However now the wifi is not working. It allows me to connect...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Mar 2016 by
Ambucias

Can't get on line

I have an Acer aspire 5336 it says I have no WiFi adapter or driver .how can I go online to get if the laptop want let me do it .

1 reply Last reply on 26 Mar 2016 by
Ambucias

My desktop suddenly says an ethernet cable is unplugged

Solved

Hi, So my wireless adapter is either dead or there is some other issue, It just randomly dropped connection and says that an ethernet cable is unpl...

2 replies Last reply on 22 Mar 2016 by
Luke

Rca tablet won't connect to wifi

Hello, My daughter has one of those RCA tablets. It has not been able to connect to wifi for a couple days. The IPV4 address says unavailable. Now h...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Mar 2016 by
ac3mark

Not connect my dlink router..

Hello, Pls suggest us how connect to wify from dlink router, here when password is given after one massage is showing - the connection is limited. ...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Mar 2016 by
Ambucias
Results 501 - 550 out of a total of 2,290