WiFi Forum

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 2001 - 2050 of about 3,430
  • wireless problem Closed

Hello, i have a problem with my computer laptop finjitsu siemens. i install the new window xp but the wireless is not working, can someone help me ab...

sbu | Latest reply: dawooddoe Mar 2, 2010
    2 replies
  • Netgear WG311v2 Wireless PCI Adptr - Yellow ? Solved/Closed

I recently had to restore my wife's computer using the "destructive" method.. The computer is an EMachines T3504 and has Windows XP. When I re-instal...

Bengals44 | Latest reply: Bengals44 Mar 1, 2010
    2 replies
  • use windows to configure my wireless connecti Closed

Hello,I have just gone wireless with a BT Home hub and when I check the box use "windows to configure my wireless connection" it connects no problem b...

marke | Latest reply: indygo Mar 1, 2010
    3 replies
  • connect wireless printer to notebook Closed

Hello, I have a lexmark wireless printer, I need help linking this to my notebook...I cant install with a cd what can I do?

flowergirl | Latest reply: suff954 Feb 28, 2010
    1 reply
  • I need wifi software for my blackberry pearl Closed

Hello, I need wifi software for my mobile phone blackberry pearl 8100? Please help me where i can download it, I will be thankful for this. T...

moazam | Latest reply: suff954 Feb 27, 2010
    1 reply
  • Dell Vostro 1014 WiFi can't access WPA-PSK Closed

Anybody know? why dell vostro 1014 wifi can not access LAN with WPA-PSK key?? how solve it, plz??

ilbi | Latest reply: anonymous Feb 26, 2010
    2 replies
  • how to use wireless internet on Ipod Touch Closed

Hello, I am havin trouble usin my wireless internet on my Ipod Touch. It says that i am conneced but will not pull up pages. Any ideas or solutions t...

Kami | Latest reply: suff954 Feb 26, 2010
    1 reply
  • My droid and wifi Closed

Hello, I have a droid ohone and cant find the pass word for my router. Its a WRT54G2 what do i do?

Vye | Latest reply: xpcman Feb 24, 2010
    1 reply
  • wireless router hardwired to Win 7 desktop Closed

Hello, I have a new Dell XPS 8100 desktop running Windows 7. I replaced a desktop running Windows XP with this system. My wireless router is hard...

RMCC | Latest reply: xpcman Feb 23, 2010
    1 reply
  • Cannot connect to internet with wireless rou Closed

Hello, After an ice storm I was no longer able to wirelessly access the internet with my dell laptop. I have tried everything, even bought a new wir...

sooner girl | Latest reply: deepbreathe Feb 23, 2010
    1 reply
  • my Mac wont connect to my wireless network Closed

Hi, my Mac wont connect to my wireless network all of a sudden as it says the airport does not have an IP address or something ??? Can anyone he...

Tia | Latest reply: xpcman Feb 22, 2010
    1 reply
  • problem with wireless lan Closed

Hello, i got a dell 1545 inspiron laptop. all facilities are working good except wireless lan. in device manager i couldnt find the option as wireles...

lakshmiprabha | Latest reply: smily Feb 22, 2010
    3 replies
  • changing cellphone to wireless headset Closed

Hello, i wanna change my cellphone to a wireless headset .because i use internet call.so i have to stay in front of my laptop.is there a way to chang...

ned blessing | Latest reply: xpcman Feb 21, 2010
    1 reply
  • trying to go wireless with dell/pro wireless Closed

Hello, I'm trying to go wireless broadband. Dell laptop says wireless network is not connected. When i go to intel proset wireless and run diagnosti...

mr | Latest reply: suff954 Feb 21, 2010
    1 reply
  • Can't find wireless connection Closed

Hello, The wireless switch is on and wireless is enabled, but no networks show up in the network list.... card defective?

D | Latest reply: rajiv007 Feb 20, 2010
    1 reply
  • No connection to Netgear Wireless Closed

Hello, I have a Netgear wireless modem and my computer used to connect to it but wont anymore. My computer will connect with other found connections ...

68IOU1 | Latest reply: xpcman Feb 20, 2010
    1 reply
  • wifi nt wrking @dell inspiron 1545 Closed

Hello, i am having with widows 7 (64bit) on my laptop. After reinstalling operating system i am getting unable to use some buttons of my key board....

ekhtekharul | Latest reply: suff954 Feb 19, 2010
    1 reply
  • Wireless not connecting Solved/Closed

Hello, I disconnected my Motorola modem (cable) and Netgear wire less router so I could install a new wireless modem/router. I could not get the new ...

rabnew42 | Latest reply: dawooddoe Feb 18, 2010
    2 replies
  • Adding a laptop to a wireless netwrok forgot Closed

Hello, Adding a laptop to a wireless netwrok forgot wep key

abirsarker | Latest reply: xpcman Feb 18, 2010
    1 reply
  • wireless is connected but still no internet Closed

hello, i connected the wireless to my cousins router (got the security key & everything) the wireless is connected & the signal is excellent but still...

lara | Latest reply: lara Feb 18, 2010
    3 replies
  • connecting wifi router to sagem modem Closed

Hello, I've just bought a router to connect to my internet connection so i can access the internet on my laptop but I'm unable to connect my router t...

loisinaballe... | Latest reply: babs4u Feb 18, 2010
    2 replies
  • Wireless router Closed

Hello, My mom unplugged my wireless router and now it won't work when i plugged it back in and it says that it has a DNS 323 error. How do i fix it?

Billy ledbetter | Latest reply: dawooddoe Feb 17, 2010
    2 replies
  • WiFi not geeting started Closed

Hello, Actually i am using samsung corby pro and when i get connected through wifi i am not able to start my internet. I cant get start my inter...

adi | Latest reply: suff954 Feb 16, 2010
    1 reply
  • Wireless Radio Registry Key Closed

Hello, I accidentally deleted the registry data for my wireless radio. I used Revo Uninstaller to remove the auto-run on startup, all the registry ...

pitbear | Latest reply: xpcman Feb 15, 2010
    1 reply
  • Hp g7035ea. What wireless hardware has it got Solved/Closed

Hi, anyone know what wireless hardware is on the Hp g7035ea? I had to reload the Vista OS and now the hardware is no longer listed. Thanks in adva...

Garfito | Latest reply: xpcman Feb 15, 2010
    4 replies
  • how to make a network using wifi Closed

Hello, i Bought Wifi to connect USB broadband on the other computers and laptops at my home but i m unable to find the way how to connect ....its 3.1...

waqashus1 | Latest reply: rickster Feb 15, 2010
    1 reply
  • someone is cheating my wireless network Closed

Hello, I am using adsl internate connection through my wifi laptop but since last month someone is also using/cheating via same wireless connection...

diivya | Latest reply: suff954 Feb 15, 2010
    1 reply
  • laptop gets connected to the routerwirelessly Closed

Hello, My Compaq laptop gets connected to the router wirelessly but unable to load the web pages. Wireless Connection strength is excellant.

satya | Latest reply: Satya Feb 14, 2010
    2 replies
  • wireless connection from home pc to laptop Closed

Hello, i am trying to set up my computer at home so that i can connect to the laptop wirelessly using my home internet. does anybody know how to he...

punk | Latest reply: dawooddoe Feb 14, 2010
    2 replies
  • setting up my laptop that is not wireless Closed

Hello, I have a laptop that I am trying to use wirelessly with the help of a usb driver. how do I do this? I've plugged in the usb driver then I don'...

carol | Latest reply: dawooddoe Feb 14, 2010
    1 reply
  • No wireless connections Closed

Hello, Both my laptops hook up to my wireless network. I recently installed a Belking wireless USB adapter to another computer. The device manager sa...

hotcalaloo | Latest reply: dawooddoe Feb 14, 2010
    2 replies
  • What is the hardware required for Wireless Mo Closed

Hello, I have recently bought a wireless Modem (MTNL connection Model name DNA - A212) for my broadband. But my Desktop is not compatible to that, ...

Alok1976 | Latest reply: deepbreathe Feb 14, 2010
    1 reply
  • RCA modem time warner, D-link wireless usb Closed

Hello, I have an RCA modem from time warner on one desktop and I'm interested in connecting another desktop using the same connection. I purchased a ...

T | Latest reply: xpcman Feb 14, 2010
    1 reply
  • Usb wireless adapter Closed

Hello, I would like to buy a Usb wireless adapter with 54 mbps / 108 mbps. I want to know what will be the good product that will help me and the co...

kmrspk | Latest reply: anjana03 Feb 13, 2010
    1 reply
  • wireless network Closed

Hello, sir i m using a router at my home with which i connect my 2 systems.my neighbour want to use my router so i wanna just him to use my router .c...

honey | Latest reply: dawooddoe Feb 13, 2010
    4 replies
  • low cost call using wifi to philippines Closed

Hello, can u pls tell me the software for low cost mobile call using wifi to any landline & mobile from dubai calling philippines, u.s.a., canada.. th...

den | Latest reply: ash_perez01 Feb 13, 2010
    1 reply
  • will reinstallation affect wireless IP Closed

Hello, I have very little knowledge of computers, but just enuff to clean install my OS. Recently i bought a wireless router to use at home and a...

flolezjade | Latest reply: xpcman Feb 12, 2010
    1 reply
  • i have problem in wireless in my laptop Closed

Hello, i have problem in wireless in my laptop Fujitsu Siemens Amilo Pro V2035 and i dont know what i do?

beedoo | Latest reply: suff954 Feb 12, 2010
    1 reply
  • Internet on computer works,but wifi doesn't.. Closed

Hello, Basically I have a modem and a router as the internet doesn't work for the router.. I changed internet provider and they gave us the modem & n...

fii | Latest reply: rickster Feb 10, 2010
    3 replies
  • IE won't connect to wireless network. Closed

Hello, I have a Acer aspire laptop that has windows vista. I recently got wireless internet installed in my house with wifi. I had AOL already on m...

georgiapeach | Latest reply: OliverKI2 Feb 9, 2010
    1 reply
  • Switching from a regular router to a wireless Closed

Hello, I currently have 4 computers plugged into a router with Time Warner. How do I convert to a wireless router for all four computers?

1960 | Latest reply: rickster Feb 9, 2010
    1 reply
  • wireless connection wont connect Closed

Hello, I have a netgear WGR614v7, I just purchased a eM250 netbook. I cannot get it to connect. It connects to an mac that I had but it wont connect ...

diva | Latest reply: rickster Feb 9, 2010
    1 reply
  • Connect wireless printer to laptops w/o deskt Closed

Hello, I no longer have a desktop computer to connect printer to network. We have 2 loptops(vista and Windows 7). I have 2 HP printers, one "all in...

Suz | Latest reply: suff954 Feb 8, 2010
    1 reply
  • Wireless Devices Closed

Hello, I would like to know how to setup wireless devices to coneect to my wireless router/PC. What should i be doing on my pc to get data to tran...

DOMO | Latest reply: suff954 Feb 7, 2010
    1 reply
  • New Printer interfering with wireless interne Closed

Hello, I just received a new HP printer for Christmas and hooked it up to my desktop and as far as printing goes, everything is just fine. I have a...

lily | Latest reply: zachmyah Feb 7, 2010
    2 replies
  • can't install my wireless card Closed

Hello, I have a Armada laptop 1700 on windows xp I've tried to install my wireless card and computer says hardware found, when I try to set up wirele...

jennyg | Latest reply: jennyg Feb 6, 2010
    2 replies
  • Wifi is not connected on laptop Closed

Hello, i had problem..with my laptop DELL with Vista.that not connect WIFI..at starting i used WIFI on my Laptop .but dnt know what happen...now my...

punam | Latest reply: rickster Feb 6, 2010
    1 reply
  • blue screen appears when put wireless adapter Closed

Hello, I have this big problem when I put my wireless network adapter into my laptop, some blue screen appears reporting some error and something abo...

Danijela | Latest reply: kieferschild Feb 5, 2010
    3 replies
  • wireless connection to new desktop Closed

Hello, I am trying to connect wireless to new Dell desktop, I have a older Dell desktop and just purchased Cisco wireless router connected to older s...

connie | Latest reply: xpcman Feb 4, 2010
    1 reply
  • Lap top to PC wireless internet acess. Closed

Hello, How do I connect my lap top to my PC with an ethernet cable to use my wireless from my lap top.... So I am able to use the internet on my PC?...

M | Latest reply: kieferschild Feb 4, 2010
    1 reply