The discussions

Wireless switch for latitude c800

Hello, I NEED TO KNOW WHERE IS THE WIRELESS SWITH FOR MY LATITUD C800 LAPTOP

1 reply Last reply on 24 Jun 2009 by
suff954

Wireless conection on a 1501 dell

Hello,I have a shitty dell 1501 that suddenly will not find any wireless connections it does show the broadband but will not conect to it or any other...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Jun 2009 by
iveal

Wireless

Hello, I need inspiron 1521 wireless driver for xp can u help me thanks

1 reply Last reply on 23 Jun 2009 by
sadgurl

Wireless internet

Hello, I used to connect to internet using wireless network in my study room in my home. Suddenly one day my computer could not receive any wireles...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Jun 2009 by
Michael

Wireless g router

Hello, my name is christopher and i unplugged my wireless g router and now i can't connect to the internet because it said restarted it and i did and...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Jun 2009 by
clowncrown

Wireless router

Hello, Can Any One Tell Me How To Remove Or Break Wireless Router Password? Plz Help Me I have Wireless Connection In My Home & My Dad Not allow me ...

clowncrown

Going wireless

Solved

Hello, I'm changing to wireless. - can I connect the router to any phone socket or does it have to be at the main phone socket to the house? - if ...

3 replies Last reply on 22 Jun 2009 by
Winnie

Wireless connection problems

Hello, I have a dsl connection to the internet to modem to wrv 54g lynksys router to wpc 54g ver3.1 laptoop adaptor in Toshiba laptop running winxp s...

2 replies Last reply on 22 Jun 2009 by
jpk275

Commview for wifi and dell inspiron 1545

Hello, I am using Dell Inspiron 1545 with windows 7 operating system and I want to install Commview for Wifi software.But I am not able to install th...

gragrand

Wifi issue compaq v3000 notebook

Hello, My WiFi on my compaq v3000 is no longer detected... I think the device has been damaged as this occured shortly after I dropped the computure....

suff954

Connecting to internet wireless

Hello, im having problems with with my wireless. it does things like connect to server but wont connect to web page. i can connect to web page but th...

2 replies Last reply on 20 Jun 2009 by
dawooddoe

Wireless connection problem in vista

Hello, I have bought new Acer laptop with Vista. Earlier my wireless was working fine but recently my wireless connection disconnects very frequetl...

3 replies Last reply on 20 Jun 2009 by
closeup22

Wireless ethernet hookup

Hello, I have been on the road lately and put up in hotels that have very limited wireless access. Twice in the last month, have had ethernet connec...

2 replies Last reply on 19 Jun 2009 by
acopper57

Wifi connection

Hello, i'm trying to connect my nintendo ds up to wifi, but every time i find a wireless connection (like linksys) the connection test fails. an err...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Jun 2009 by
olfo81

Motion computing le1600 wireless problem

Hey Guys & Gals, I reformatted my LE1600 today. I downloaded the drivers from the motion computing website, installed them and everything but the...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Jun 2009 by
onea97

Wifi driver

Hello, sir i don,t have ifi driver my hcl notebook p 21 pdc. it's serial no. is : 6074ax506721

2 replies Last reply on 17 Jun 2009 by
aquarelle

My wireless connection wont connect

Hey guys...my wireless connection says that it is connected and the signal strength reads excellent but when i click on internet explorer or search fo...

2 replies Last reply on 17 Jun 2009 by
lynn

Wireless issues

Hello, i have a proble, i cant connect to the internet unless if its wired, although i have a wirless device in my laptop, but i think i miss insta...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Jun 2009 by
blmmnly

Reimaged, laptop sees wireless, won't connect

Hello, I have a Gateway laptop that is about 3 years old. It worked perfectly for a long time and then all of a sudden I kept getting kicked off o...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Jun 2009 by
spammer86

Wireless internet connection through router

Hello, I've got a telstra internet key and 2 laptops. I was wondering if there is a possibility of connecting the internet key to 1 laptop and then s...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Jun 2009 by
vetronicaz

Unable to use wifi

Hello, friends i got a new bsnl type 2 modem connection, now iam nt nable to use my wifi, but my wlan is blinking, plz tell me wat ips i should use n...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Jun 2009 by
stereolove7

Wireless internet isn't working for me

Hey, i got this program called "DriverScanner," so i can update my drivers. I got it and updated all of them. After That, for some reason, my Wireless...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Jun 2009 by
tscroutc

Wireless connection help

Hello, Briefly: A couple of days ago wireless connection stopped working in my PC (XP Media Center, SP3) while my laptop (Vista) connects to the same...

2 replies Last reply on 11 Jun 2009 by
Wireless2009

Use omnia's wifi connection on my laptop?

Hello, I have been trying to connect my laptop and mobile SGH-i900 Omnia and the same time connect my phone to a wireless router. So what is happeni...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Jun 2009 by
shamus o'reilly

Wifi unable to connect to internet

Hello, Just purchased a wireless USB connector for WII, loaded using disk provided, everything going hunky dorey! the signal strength was high (br...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Jun 2009 by
lami.nate

Wireless

Hello,my name is jay enyway my problem is setting up internet for ps3.Well u shouldint need a leed if its wireless i just need a guide of how to do t...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Jun 2009 by
dervo

Lap top to printer wireless

Hello, Im tring to connect my laptop to my printer that is connected to my desktop. Im useing a netgear router. my desk top is connected to the route...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Jun 2009 by
mrtrumbull

Troubles with wireless with wrt54gs router

Hello, I;m having troubles with my wireless connection using a WRT54GS wireless g 2.4 ghz with speed booster router. When i hook up the ethernet from ...

5 replies Last reply on 9 Jun 2009 by
Wan Wizard

Wireless to computer

Hello, We have a wireless thing called "wireless-G ADSL home gateway" and we have got a computer and you can connect it to that. But recently i have ...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Jun 2009 by
vetronicaz

Wireless

Hello, i have a wireless router... its labeled netgear, it connects to my computer which is the one it is set up to... but when i try set up my lapto...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Jun 2009 by
whineup

Wireless connection

Hello, how do i get my home computer to be wireless so that i can get a wireless connection on my new laptop connection

1 reply Last reply on 7 Jun 2009 by
xpcman

Laptop wireless as wireless router

Hello, I am wondering if is possible to use my laptop as a wireless hub/router. I have payed access to mobile internet.Having a daycamp with registra...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Jun 2009 by
pun_ky

Wireless not working

Hello, i m using compaq presario c700. the wireless and sound card is not working.help.

1 reply Last reply on 6 Jun 2009 by
mikethedike

Wireless connection

Hello, i want to be connected to a wireless network at home using the connection of my office.my pc at home needs to be connected so i can browse at ...

2 replies Last reply on 5 Jun 2009 by
iwalivinus@yahoo.com

Wireless problem

Hello, I have a problem with my Hp Compaq C751NR wireless. The wireless picks some, not all. If am in my house it will not work with this model HP ab...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Jun 2009 by
perham

Does my computers need to be wireless

Hello, I have two desktop computers at home and they are both running off of Windows XP. I also have my internet service through the local ...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Jun 2009 by
jurstiss

Wifi shut-off after a couples of hours, help!

Solved

Hello, I have problem with my acer 4720z wifi shut-off automatically and the light stop blinking always light on, when i check the hardware/device ...

2 replies Last reply on 4 Jun 2009 by
xcore

Threepc. one wifi connection. one ethernet

Hello, sir i have 3 pcs and one wifi connection. and ehternet modem. i want to connect each computer with the help of ethernet. and slso share the i...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Jun 2009 by
Anonymous User

Problem connecting to router (wirelessely)

Solved

Hello, I have HP with in built wireless. When i try to connect to the router wirelessely, inspite showing strong strength it does not connect. it...

2 replies Last reply on 1 Jun 2009 by
armpowermy

Wireless broadband gateway slow dl/ul

Hello, please help me. i have a huawei b933 wireless broadband gateway which promises speed of 3.2mbps. when it is on HSPA service i only get 240kbp...

1 reply Last reply on 31 May 2009 by
Highway72

Wireless

Hello, I got my computer about a year and a half ago and I've used the wireless every now and then but now it won't turn on. My device manager says i...

3 replies Last reply on 30 May 2009 by
Melissa

Wifi differences between laptops and mobiles

Hi, I have this Sony Ericsson P1 mobile and I notice that in certain places where laptops can catch a wifi connection, this phone doesn't. What is...

1 reply Last reply on 29 May 2009 by
Dini

Help! wireless router not working!

Hello, My mac desktop has always had problems with the router and loses connection frequently on and off. But my laptop and my brother's have never ...

1 reply Last reply on 29 May 2009 by
battleidiot143

Local wireless network ! plz help

Hello, excuse me my english not good ! i have a pc with Access point and a laptop .So i want create locan network between pc and laptop . i can f...

2 replies Last reply on 28 May 2009 by
xpcman

Wireless not working

Hello, Even after chaging wireless button, light is still in orange. what would be the problem. HP pavilion 8100us series. Thanks

1 reply Last reply on 28 May 2009 by
movin45

Wireless problem

Hello, i had installed win xp on my HP DV4 1220 us but i had a problem in the wireless card driver installation

3 replies Last reply on 28 May 2009 by
kieferschild

Hp wireless problems

Hello, I had installed VPN software for my HP laptop and I then could not get into the computer without safe mode. I ended up uninstalling the progr...

1 reply Last reply on 26 May 2009 by
sdeelee

Enter to pc on wireless network

Hello, i want to access my frined PC by share method in run \\\\IP\\c$ both of us connected via wireless network for using internet but it need usern...

1 reply Last reply on 26 May 2009 by
di_sco

Wireless for lap

Hello, I have an Arris cable modem and a Linksys cable router. I want to install a D-Link wireless router for my lap top only but want to keep the ...

1 reply Last reply on 25 May 2009 by
tan76

Wireless network adapter with a cable modem?

Hello, I own a desktop computer that i hooked up to my motorola SURFboard cable modem. I recently purchased a dell inspiron laptop with wireless cap...

3 replies Last reply on 25 May 2009 by
xpcman
Results 2001 - 2050 out of a total of 2,290