WiFi Forum

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 201 - 250 of about 3,440
  • Getting sudden login-screenshots and loosing inett Closed

Hi! I have set up an ASUS RT-AC1200G+ router til serve a small Apartment (60 kvm), but the router is located behind a thin wall (wooden), with the an...

hTML55 | Latest reply: hTML55 May 23, 2018
    0 replies
  • To start net in Samsung duos handset Closed

I an getting problem in setting Samsung duos handset wifi And how do I start net in it with wifi

Adnanasharfi | Latest reply: ac3mark May 22, 2018
    1 reply
  • Cannot connect to WiFi Closed

I have a Asus x205t laptop and I lacks the ability to connect to Wi-Fi at home or school. What's the problem

Supreme_ | Latest reply: ac3mark May 22, 2018
    1 reply
  • Connection problems Solved/Closed

Hello, I have a Asus x205t laptop that lacks the ability to connect on Wi-Fi at home or school and if it does connect at home it keeps dropping sign...

Supreme_ | Latest reply: Supreme_ May 22, 2018
    2 replies
  • Ps3 not connecting to WiFi Closed

Hello, My ps3 lately has not been connecting to the WiFi since a family member turned the WiFi router off can someone please help me System Con...

AidanGoring | Latest reply: Ambucias May 20, 2018
    1 reply
  • Acer aspire E15 no connections Closed

Hi everyone! I have a problem with connecting to wireless connections. Only connection I can make is with ethernet. I have no clue what's going on...

Maria | Latest reply: Maria May 16, 2018
    0 replies
  • I have wi-fi signal but cannot browse Closed

Hello, Since I changed an ip adress for a hacked router extender i cant access a site or any online game. But if I remove the lan port on the main ro...

third.ty | Latest reply: nicolesmithus May 16, 2018
    4 replies
  • Connected No Internet, Cable modem and Netgear A7000 Router? Closed

Hello, As the Internet slowed down, I reset the modem and now the internet light of the router is orange instead of the regular light blue color. ...

khwajajjj | Latest reply: mellisajohnson May 5, 2018
    2 replies
  • T-mobile Hotspot Closed

For the past few days have been having trouble with my Hotspot to connect with Windows 7 laptop and also have not been able to get a good answer, beca...

Germainrzr | Latest reply: ac3mark May 4, 2018
    1 reply
  • Change language settings from chinese to english Closed

Current language setting is in chinese (some Asian language) and need to convert to english

tomkuhasi | Latest reply: xpcman May 2, 2018
    1 reply
  • Modem got wet Closed

My modem got a little wet but I blow it out with a blow dryer but it's coming on but the wifi light it's not going on only the bar light to show the s...

SherdonJackson | Latest reply: xpcman Apr 30, 2018
    1 reply
  • wireless USB adapter drivers Closed

Hello, I lost my CD that came with my wireless USB adapter number ENTER f21703. Is there anyway I can install same on my new PC, please.

Venkateshkarri | Latest reply: Ambucias Apr 28, 2018
    1 reply
  • Internet shows connected but can't browse Closed

Hello, I am using BSNL dongle model LW 273. It connects. and ashows initiation of authentication but does not connect to internet. Please help ...

duongduythao | Latest reply: xpcman Apr 21, 2018
    1 reply
  • Can't connect via wireless after factory restore Solved/Closed

Hello, I'm hoping that someone might be able to help me. I have a Gateway SX2855 desktop which froze the other day and would not boot up after tha...

Heather | Latest reply: Heather Mar 31, 2018
    6 replies
  • What is the payload size of voice and video data? Closed

I need to simulate both voice and data traffic of WLAN IEEE 802.11g in MATLAB, Can anyone let me know what is the payload size of voice and data? Is t...

bismaiel | Latest reply: Ambucias Mar 25, 2018
    1 reply
  • Wifi connected but can't open any websites Solved/Closed

Since Friday morning my HP laptop (has windows 7 home premium) can't open any websites. It shows the internet connected on the network (on IPV4). I ha...

notit novice | Latest reply: ali_sayafan Mar 24, 2018
    31 replies
  • Cannot connect to internet Closed

I've read surely 100 threads about this now. I using a very old laptop XP version it's connected to the Wi-Fi but will not connect to the internet...

MrSmith1 | Latest reply: Ambucias Mar 21, 2018
    1 reply
  • Connected no internet problem Closed

Hello sir I was using Lenovo IP 310 15ISK Laptop for about 1 year only but it has a problem in connecting wifi It displays. Connected no internet

IgnashiousPinto | Latest reply: Ambucias Mar 18, 2018
    1 reply
  • Channel bonding Closed

Hello, In case of 802.11n and 802.11ac, we can configure the AP to operate in 20,40,80M channel widths. How the station will know that the AP is o...

veeresh93 | Latest reply: ac3mark Mar 16, 2018
    4 replies
  • Setting locked Closed

I bought a wifi android] 12.2 tablet pro-12. i'm 67 yrs old diabetes great tablet i no idea what i did sugar was high plus sleep apea i try reset did...

gary | Latest reply: ac3mark Mar 16, 2018
    5 replies
  • wifi standards b/g/n/, a/ac Closed

Hello, How the client will decide that the AP is working in particular hardware mode(suppose 802.11b,802.11g,802.11n and 802.11a ,802.11ac) ?

veeresh93 | Latest reply: veeresh93 Mar 16, 2018
    0 replies
  • How to configure my WiFi Closed

Hello I have to configure my WiFi because.. due to some changes I make my internet not working. Please help me

Dhruvgohel | Latest reply: xpcman Mar 15, 2018
    1 reply
  • Module WIFi with multiples SSID´s. Closed

Hello my name is Felipe. I would like to know a Part Number for a module WIFi with multiples SSID´s. thank you

fcamargocpqd | Latest reply: ac3mark Mar 14, 2018
    1 reply
  • Not connecting to internet Closed

Hello, I have connected mobile hotshot to laptop of win 10 with is not connecting to internet and it "as trick" sign on WiFi icon in laptop. Pl...

ChandanSingS... | Latest reply: ac3mark Mar 13, 2018
    1 reply
  • After one ot two days labtop Internet can't work Closed

Hello, My internet is working good on mobile and even labtop but after one ot two days labtop Internet can't work it can takes alot of time for s...

Hasnat | Latest reply: Ambucias Mar 11, 2018
    1 reply
  • Lumia 530 dualism download doesn't complete Closed

Hello, System Configuration: Windows Phone / IEMobile 11.0530

zuzeyiphiri | Latest reply: zuzeyiphiri Mar 9, 2018
    0 replies
  • Wifi can not find it any where Closed

My WiFi is working and can not find it any where please help me please I want it to work for school I am in unavercity

manuel | Latest reply: ac3mark Mar 8, 2018
    1 reply
  • Can't access internet - wireless working Solved/Closed

Hello, We had a storm earlier this week and every since then I have not been able to get on the Internet. Thought it was the router, but we reset i...

adamseve | Latest reply: Nasi Mar 7, 2018
    57 replies
  • The Internet Connection Frequently Stopped Closed

The INTERNET Connection Of My Airtel Broadband Connection Frequently Stops....

MITAAN | Latest reply: MITAAN Mar 1, 2018
    0 replies
  • Change wifi extender Solved/Closed

I have struggling for days because my wifi extender not working properly. I connect my Extender to my router but Still does not work.I want to change ...

sukhwiin11 | Latest reply: ac3mark Feb 28, 2018
    2 replies
  • RCA Galileo pro Connection problem Closed

Why does my RCA Galileo pro keep saying couldn't connect to the internet on setup after factory reset ?

Bluewonder2018 | Latest reply: Bluewonder2018 Feb 25, 2018
    11 replies
  • Where can i find the DNS?? Closed

Where can i find the DNS??

Ann | Latest reply: Ann Feb 24, 2018
    0 replies
  • My HP Laptop Dropping Wifi Closed

So I have a HP laptop and it will either not connect to any wifi or simple connect for a few moments and than disconnect. I need help please. I've bee...

Nikki98 | Latest reply: ac3mark Feb 23, 2018
    4 replies
  • Weakness on WPA 2 ? Closed

Hello, Do you know if WPA2 is cracked or not ? Thank you.

scriptsrcwin... | Latest reply: Ambucias Feb 22, 2018
    1 reply
  • Red x on my wifi Closed

Hello, how to remove the x on my wifi icons. please help me System Configuration: Windows / Firefox 58.0

satishharipal | Latest reply: ac3mark Feb 19, 2018
    1 reply
  • Slow WiFi on laptop fast on other devices issue Closed

Hello, I bought new WiFi adapter- TP- Link AC 1750 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router Archer C7. Internet speed is going really slow on my HP laptop b...

nikola.dioni... | Latest reply: nikola.dionisiev Feb 16, 2018
    3 replies
  • Network adapters are not available in my computer Closed

My Acer 2510 laptop network adapters are not available in my computer and i have tried to update and they have failed please help

Moses254 | Latest reply: xpcman Feb 16, 2018
    1 reply
  • How to change my wifi password? Closed

i want to change my wifi password how to change the wifi password please tell me i am using BSNL wifi

prasad | Latest reply: xpcman Feb 16, 2018
    1 reply
  • Connected to internet but can't browse Closed

I'm hoping you'll be of some help since I've tried every solution I found all over the web and nothing's working. Yesterday afternoon I had trouble o...

Emasomerhalder | Latest reply: Ambucias Feb 13, 2018
    9 replies
  • How to get approval code changed phone Closed

Hello, helo how can i access approval code that changed my phon number? System Configuration: Android / Chrome 64.0.3282.137

elenakamali | Latest reply: Ambucias Feb 11, 2018
    1 reply
  • Looking for Satellite WiFi in Africa Closed

Hello, Looking for Satellite WiFi in Africa ... ... starting around Johannesburg and going North-West

JWW | Latest reply: xpcman Feb 10, 2018
    1 reply
  • Wifi driver problem Closed

Hello, I have a problem with my wifi driver : Intel (R) Centrino (R) Wireless-N 1000 MY PC : packard bell, easynote Tj65 The problem is : whe...

exele10 | Latest reply: ac3mark Feb 8, 2018
    4 replies
  • Connect Epson L386 wifi to tablette without modem Closed

Hi evryone, can i connect my epson L386 printer with tablet by wifi without modem ?? thanks

bahbouha | Latest reply: Ambucias Feb 8, 2018
    1 reply
  • Default pasword for bsnl wifi Closed

Hello, I powered reset my bsnl router and now it’s disconnected from all the devices in my home and when i try to connect it any device It asks fo...

Akshaymadan | Latest reply: xpcman Feb 5, 2018
    1 reply
  • How to install a wifi card on hp laptop Closed

Please how can I install wifi card on my hp laptop?

Parxty | Latest reply: Ambucias Feb 1, 2018
    1 reply
  • There's no wifi on my hp laptop Closed

Hello, Pls there is no wifi connection on my hp laptop. Please how can I activate it on it? With windows 10 System Configuration: iPhone / Safa...

Parxty | Latest reply: xpcman Jan 31, 2018
    1 reply
  • Please my identity one Closed

Hello, please my identity conference System Configuration: Android / Chrome 64.0.3282.123

Jagang | Latest reply: Ambucias Jan 30, 2018
    4 replies
  • Turn on wireless capabilities with Function k Solved/Closed

Hello, I cannot fiqure out what functions key combination turns on my Wireless Capabilities on my HP Laptop. I do not have a switch or botton to...

stolat13 | Latest reply: di Jan 28, 2018
    7 replies
  • I want wifi software on my pc Closed

Hello, Pc System Configuration: Android / Chrome 63.0.3239.111

Pc | Latest reply: Pc Jan 27, 2018
    0 replies
  • How to use Lan cable network and Wifi on the same time Closed

Hello, I explain. I am in an office, the network admin has restricted access to certain categories of websites. Access to the company's network is ...

apokalypse | Latest reply: apokalypse Jan 25, 2018
    18 replies