The discussions

Wireless issues

hello , i recently sent my laptop to the toshiba compay to repair ever since i got it back i cannot connect to the internet even thou it sayz wireless...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Aug 2010 by
jziutsa

Would like wireless g printer to connect to n

Hello, Is there a device that can help my wireless g printer connect to a router broadcasting wireless N? I have an older g printer and I upgrade...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Aug 2010 by
adouza

Wireless internet connection problems

Hello, My internet is not working properly, I mean technically I am still connected to the internet but it is very slow. Before, I used to be conn...

3 replies Last reply on 16 Aug 2010 by
dawooddoe

Fujitsu siemens, cant switch on the wireless

Hello, i recently installed xp to my laptop, since then i cannot switch on my wireless, in other words the on off button is not working,,,,,, can so...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Aug 2010 by
drlootle

"dell wireless wlan mini-card" stop working

Hello, my "Dell wireless 1397 WLAN Mini-Card" stop working, after i fixed a virus that the computer had and when i try to connect to my home wireless ...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Aug 2010 by
jack4rall

Iphone 4 wifi problem

Hello, guys i have a problem in connecting my iphone4 wifi to my laptop when i try to connect it it getts connected but it is saying limited connec...

2 replies Last reply on 13 Aug 2010 by
jaunglia

Wifi is not working in dell vostro 1014

Hello, we have installed Xp in dell vostro 1014 model and installed all the drivers like chipset, Audio,video, Chipset. When we were trying to ins...

2 replies Last reply on 12 Aug 2010 by
drlootle

Can't connect to wireless network

Hello, My HP laptop running Windows XP can connect to any and all wireless routers except one - my landlords in the house I am currently living in...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Aug 2010 by
jack4rall

Wifi problem with dell vostro 1014

Hello, I have purchased dell Vostro 1014. Last week I installed Window XP. Now Wi Fi is not working. I have downloaded drivers for the same from del...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Aug 2010 by
jack4rall

Wireless

Hello, i use toshiba satellite L10,when i was try to change window xp for window xp 2 i lose my setup wireless. how can i get an other setup?And s...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Aug 2010 by
dawooddoe

I don't know if i'm getting wireless g or n..

Hello, I have a first generation wireless N router and a brand new wireless N network adapter, both of which are backwards compatible with wir...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Aug 2010 by
willjackson010480

How to connect a laptop to wireless?

Hi, well the problem is, that I completely recovered my laptop back into it's original state with a disc that I got when I purchased it nearly 4 years...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Aug 2010 by
drlootle

Wireless laptop to lan desktop with xover

Hello, trying to flow through internet to my desktop from wireless laptop. desktop lan seems to send packetsto laptop, but none received from lapto...

2 replies Last reply on 8 Aug 2010 by
redhawk

How to configure wifi settings on my mobile

I have china mobile T900 & it has wifi facility, please help me to activate it. i don't know any thing about it.

1 reply Last reply on 8 Aug 2010 by
drlootle

Wireless wont turn on

Hello, i have a fujitsu amilo and the wireless button wont turn the wireless on? where can i get a driver (if this is all thats wrong)

2 replies Last reply on 6 Aug 2010 by
Savy

Can't configure the wireless protection

Hello, I have windows 7 on my PC and bought this WRH54G router....it works fine BUT i can't configure it to keep neighbour off my internet. I search...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Aug 2010 by
dawooddoe

Built in wireless adapter stopped working.

Hello, I have restored my computer fully to the point where its brand new, ive also reinstalled window vista for my computer (Dell). Now when I try t...

4 replies Last reply on 5 Aug 2010 by
Lee-_13

Wireless mini network controll drivers foe xp

Hello,NEED DRIVER FOR WIRELESS MINI NETWORK CONTROLLER.I HAVE WINDOWS XP INSTALLED.PUT NEW MINI WIRELESS CARD IN AND IT IS CALLING FOR A DRIVER.

2 replies Last reply on 4 Aug 2010 by
jack4rall

Windows vista wireless adapter switch problem

Hello, My problem is the. One morning i got on and turned on the computer, it worked the night before, and i found out that the internet wasn't wo...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Aug 2010 by
sindyvf

My wireless is bad

Hello, my computer has a very serious problem i get to many chicks and they farted on de webcam Configuration: Windows 7 / Safari 533.4

2 replies Last reply on 3 Aug 2010 by
dawooddoe

Connecting 3 systems through wifi modem

Hi guys, Really sorry if there is another thread like this, but I have nowhere else to turn. I've got 3 computers at home- 1 is my laptop, one my ...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Aug 2010 by
dawooddoe

My bsnl wireless huwei does not connect.

Hello, My BSNL wireless Huwei does not connect. error message says "a remote computer has stopped the application before it can be started" Ple...

2 replies Last reply on 3 Aug 2010 by
Shru

Missing wireless network adapter

Hello, I reinstalled windows XP SP2 on my son's Toshiba Satellite laptop but the wireless adapter appears to be missing. I went to Toshiba site and ...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Aug 2010 by
jack4rall

Reset router now laptop not showing wireless

Hello, I recently secured my mom's router with a password, on my laptop. (not her desktop) I was using the wireless fine until the firmware was upd...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Aug 2010 by
jack4rall

Wireless network

Hello, I recently bought a wireless linksys router /// i connected my pc and two laptops to it ... My pc has got win7 , one laptop has win vista and...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Aug 2010 by
jack4rall

Cannot connect to wireless at home?

Hello, I have a Dell Inspiron 1501 laptop and It connects perfectly to the wireless at my work, but when I'm at home, it says I'm connected with l...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Aug 2010 by
sarbel.vilo

Wireless can't see what lan could

Hello, Windows 7. Used LAN and managed to see all PCs and Devices with change to Workgroup. Now added Wireless and removed LAN. Can only see Media...

3 replies Last reply on 1 Aug 2010 by
Jimmy

Disable modem's wifi

Hello, I have a broadband modem (supplied by the ISP) with wifi to connect to the internet. I connect to the internet through the modem's wifi ...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Jul 2010 by
jack4rall

How to disable modem's wifi

Hello, Configuration: Linux / Firefox 3.5.9 I have a broadband modem (supplied by the ISP) with wifi to connect to the internet. I connect ...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Jul 2010 by
jack4rall

Wireless switch broke while 'off', help

The physical wireless LAN switch has come off my Toshiba Tecra A2 while set in the 'off' position. How can I have the wireless back? No SW solution wo...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Jul 2010 by
drlootle

Hp c4700 wireless no't printing stores

Hello, i have a problem with my printer hp c4700 wireless no't printing stores in queue how i solve this Configuration: Windows XP / Interne...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Jul 2010 by
mancy

Samsung corby 3g s5650 wifi problem

Hello, I am having samsung corby 3g s5650. when i connect to wifi it will dettect the devices but it wont get connected. it will show no response ...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Jul 2010 by
drlootle

Loss of wireless function

Hello, I have recently reset my comp (Fujitsu Amilo Pro V2055) using the manufactures reset disc, however upon doing so i have lost the wireless f...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Jul 2010 by
jack4rall

Chinese e9700 wifi

Hello, So, I got one of those knock off phones, it has wifi, but I just don't know how to be able to use it with the apps it came with (FB, MSN, O...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Jul 2010 by
jaunglia

Wireless switch button

Hello, When i set up my wireless connection and turn the button to turn it on, the light is staying orange and not even turning blue like it supposed...

2 replies Last reply on 23 Jul 2010 by
dawooddoe

How to use type ii modem for wireless

Hello, how to use Type II modem for wireless conncection in laptop? can i access net in more than one system at a time with this type? Config...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Jul 2010 by
jack4rall

Wireless dell inspiron

Hello, I have a Dell Inspiron. I was using the wireless internet at hot spots and now all of a sudden it won't work. I get a good signal, excell...

jack4rall

About wireless

Hello, i buy a nokia set 5800 in which i want to connect with it by my home router but it ask me for wep key from where that key i find Config...

imcna

Wireless button is broken..

Hello, I have a gateway laptop and the side button to turn the wireless connection on is broken.. Is there any other way in which I can turn the ...

boston.guy22

Unable to log onto my wireless dsl via laptop

Hello, I have a Dell desktop ~ About a year ago I upgraded my AT&T high speed connection to wireless so visiting family members could use their lapto...

boston.guy22

Wifi setting

Hello, hi i have wifi enbled bsnl modem .how can i access internet in my micromax q7 mobile through bsnl wifi Configuration: Windows XP / Safar...

2 replies Last reply on 22 Jul 2010 by
kemo

Nexxtech wireless mouse model nwommi

Hello, hi..how can i install my wireless mouse nexx. model nwommi ?? Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 533.4

1 reply Last reply on 22 Jul 2010 by
ralphen

Wireless internet ie7 won't display pages -

Hello, i have iternet explorer v7. all of a sudden I can no longer get access to web sites/pages - message says for past two days - internet explor...

13 replies Last reply on 20 Jul 2010 by
Amy911

Wireless function disabled

This guy worked on my laptop and now the wireless button is disabled. I don't think he re-installed the driver and I don't have the disk. Help. C...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Jul 2010 by
Nikhil

Wifi beetle modem

Hello, guys i have a beetle wifi which i previously used in airtel broadband but now since i m using bsnl , only one can be connected through it at...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Jul 2010 by
jaunglia

Wireless network works only with no authentic

Solved

Hello, I'm not able to connect to the network through my wireless feature in D-link router DSL 2640DU while I'm setting any type of the encryption...

2 replies Last reply on 17 Jul 2010 by
Mazadona

Wireless regular resetting

Since we on the router topic, i have a linksys WRT54G2 V1 and the problem is that the wireless router always need resetting (from the rear of the devi...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Jul 2010 by
computer nerd

Wireless network setup help. thanks

Hello, i have a dsl modem and a wireless router. Right now i have the dsl modem directly connected to the computer via ethernet cable and am con...

2 replies Last reply on 16 Jul 2010 by
dawooddoe

Connecting wireless network

Hello, I Have an IBM Laptop and my modem also supports Wireless Network. In my laptop also i am able to find the network but i am not able to connec...

2 replies Last reply on 15 Jul 2010 by
vijay

Wireless switch

Hello, what is the benefit of turning off the wireless switch on the laptop, i mean why we should turn off tht wireless switch? Configuration: ...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Jul 2010 by
rahulfinch
Results 1351 - 1400 out of a total of 2,290