The discussions

Screen shot

Hello, how to take a sceen shot in laptop? Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 44.0.2403.125

1 reply Last reply on 1 Aug 2015 by
xpcman

Explorer.exe is missing from my computer

Hello, i don't know how i can miss my explorer.exe from my computer so that i have to use task manager to do the work. i have tried to search but co...

BaCkToHaCk

Stuck in startup

Hello, I'm having some issues in starting up my pc which is running windows 7 currently. One night I was updating the softwares which they automat...

BaCkToHaCk

Windows script host error

Hello, Windows script host error didn't find Windows script file "c:\ProgramData\{11CEF90D-414C-288B-F0CA-580920488B87}\2.0.1.9\mado.txt...

2 replies Last reply on 31 Jul 2015 by
laradouglis

Everything opening in explorer

Solved

I know that I hit the wrong key. When I did everything started coming up as the windows explorer icon. Asking me if I wanted to save or run... I m...

3 replies Last reply on 30 Jul 2015 by
Jeffrklima

Windows failed to start

What the solution for windows 7 failed to start and even when it starts it shows only wallpaper but it doesn't show any start up menu or any folder on...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Jul 2015 by
StarSilverstone

Forgot my yahoomail passwords

I have forgotton my yahoo password, I have lost my mobile number and even i dont know the security questions answer. However i need to get to access t...

3 replies Last reply on 30 Jul 2015 by
BunoCS

Folder lock

how can i lock my folder without using any software while i am using windows 7??

1 reply Last reply on 29 Jul 2015 by
ac3mark

System software

Windows 7 Defrag System reserved shows 6% fragmented.when try to do disk defragment disk after 40% analyze then shows (6%fragmented) and also whe...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Jul 2015 by
kieferschild

Disadvantages of 64bit operating system

does 64bit operating system supports all software supported by a 32bit operating system

1 reply Last reply on 27 Jul 2015 by
BrianGreen

My pc turn on but not boot the windows 7 os

my pc turn on in the process of booting the os it stand still it does not show the welcome windows

2 replies Last reply on 23 Jul 2015 by
komyat

My pc is warning a low memory

Hello, I have tried many things- using ccleaner, run and delete temporary files, clean drives. Would wiping the c drive help?

1 reply Last reply on 23 Jul 2015 by
xpcman

Screen is black

Hel my laptop is del insperon 1564 my problem is that when i turned on the laptop the screen is bleeping without starting window icon after some bl...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Jul 2015 by
durrellalcy

Forgot to my folder lock 7.5 password

Hello, plz help the forgot password to my folder lock 7.5 Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 39.0

Ambucias

My laptop starts to hang every time

Good Day, I am asking for help because my laptop starts to hang ever time for the last couple of weeks. I am really worried about it. here's wh...

Ambucias

All icons turns in to windows media center, programs don't open

Hello, one day, i opened a file with windows Media Center & it opens, but all icons turns in to Windows Media Center and the programs don't open! pl...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Jul 2015 by
xpcman

I turned on the computer and the screen is black

Closed

Hello, all i can see is my mouse and the rest is black could anyone help me i have very important stuff on it that i need soon Configuration: W...

Ambucias

Nothing will appear on the screen

Hello, I have been recently been experiencing problems with my ASUS X53U AMD laptop. the power button light will go on but nothing will appear on t...

xpcman

Fading screen

Hello, The screen on my Dell Inspiron 1545 has just started to fade away! It leaves a feint, ghostly, imprint but the cursor control is lost, so I'v...

xpcman

Getting different folders with different names in my storage aea

Hello, this is USS, would you please help me out of the problem, I am getting different folders over and over again in drives, I can't download or ins...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Jul 2015 by
xpcman

Connect hp laptop to phillips tv via vga to vga/hdmi adapter to

I am having problems with connecting my hp laptop with a vga port to hdmi cables to tv. Do I have to introduce the adapter to the computer for it to w...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Jul 2015 by
xpcman

Message e:\ is not a valid win32 application

Please help ive tried e:/>attrib -s -r -h -a autorun.inf in the CMD but it just says e:\ is not a valid command ive also tried c:\ same thing and the...

5 replies Last reply on 19 Jul 2015 by
poohbear

Hotmail folders disappeared

Solved/Closed

I had many hotmail folders that I use for holding emails. Suddenly a lot of them have simply disappeared. They contained months of correspondence . ...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Jul 2015 by
jarhtmd

Update

Hello, i want windows 10 installation message Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 43.0.2357.124

1 reply Last reply on 18 Jul 2015 by
xpcman

Mobile to computer

Hello, Hello, i am using Xolo A500s and i cant able to connect the mobile to pc. Can u tel me how to do it. Configuration: iPhone / Opera 9.80

1 reply Last reply on 17 Jul 2015 by
BunoCS

Can't access facebook

Solved

Hello, I can't access Facebook using Firefox and Chrome..need help..anyone please.. Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 43.0.2357.134

Ambucias

Windows was unable to complete the format

Hello, I've already tried those option still I was not able to reformat my sd card Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 43.0.2357.130

Computertech

Give me a windows dell n5110 wifi driver

Hello, downloading link for wifi driver of dell for windows 7 Configuration: Mac OS X (10.10.4) / Chrome 43.0.2357.134

BunoCS

#9 in front of words

Hello, My 9key 9board 9is 9acting 9up 9and 9thows 9a 9"+ 9in 9front 9++of 9ev7erything Configuration: Windows 7 / Mozilla 11.0

1 reply Last reply on 16 Jul 2015 by
xpcman

Problem with pendrive

when i plug in the pendrive, instead of files of folders, i only find a shortcut. which cannot be opened or proceeded with. have discarded two pendri...

xpcman

My keyboard writes like t.lht.lies' (this)

Hello, Unless I use on-screen keyboard it writes like this. I will show you this exact sentence with my actual keyboard. yk,unt.lies'pes't.li y...

xpcman

Problem in number keys

Hello, this trick helped me a lot. Now number keys are working

BunoCS

Black screen on desktop

My ACER monitor on my desktop PC, Windows 7. has became black : no cursor or anything, just a regular sounds when I turned it on. How can I fix it i...

3 replies Last reply on 15 Jul 2015 by
Jean-François Pillou  

Keyboard problems. ongoing keys plus nonworking keys.

Hello, When I type on my computer, a dell latitude, some keys will type on for ages Ect. Wwwwwwwww Or if I hit a key completely different that W w...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Jul 2015 by
xpcman

Black screen with large moveable cursor

Hello, Today I dropped my phone onto my Toshiba Satellite laptop and the screen went black and shut down. This has happened once or twice before and...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Jul 2015 by
Jean-François Pillou  

How to get back the pictures on icons on my desktop

I think I had an unexpected shutdown. Since then, all the little pictures on the icons on my desk top have disappeared. How do I get them back?

1 reply Last reply on 14 Jul 2015 by
xpcman

Screen goes black not a single thing goes apper

Hello i had install window 7 when i open boot maneger i didnt pay much attention on it and i click the botton on do not launch and now when i m goi...

xpcman

F drive

Hello, when i was trying to format my sd card by the way you told i mstaknly did that action for f drive how shud i get my f drive back now plz repl...

xpcman

Facetime

Hello, J want "facetime" on my computer it's possible ? j have HP windowq 7 pro thanks Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 43.0.2357.132

1 reply Last reply on 13 Jul 2015 by
Ambucias

How to create a wifi password

Hello, i installed a wifi setup but my freinds are acxessing it for free, how can i create a wifi password ? Configuration: Windows 7 / Int...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Jul 2015 by
rawatkamal

How to install blackberry world application in blackberry curve?

hello, i am a new user of black berry curve 8520.i need some help in installing app world in my device.i hav already tried many times by following dem...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Jul 2015 by
mdataul0004

Explorer.exe crashing. all icons gone except for start button.

I have a very recent install of Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit on a machine with virtually all new hardware components - purchased this year - 2015; specs ...

2 replies Last reply on 10 Jul 2015 by
SgtGodfear

I forgot my password to my compaq windows 7

Closed

I can not even get to my start button at all, the pictures I have uploaded is what my computer goes straight to as soon as I power my computer on, and...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Jul 2015 by
Ambucias

Selected programs/prompts automatically open

Like the title says selected programs automatically open without even the mouse being over them or me pressing a button. Also when i go to type someth...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Jul 2015 by
xpcman

How to remove the battery on a toshiba laptop

Solved/Closed

Hello, I only get a black screen with an arrow cursor on my toshiba laptop. Saw a reccomendation to remove and reinstall the battery. Do not know ho...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Jul 2015 by
xpcman

Not genuine

Every since a repair tech changed out my motherboard, I get a message that Windows 7 is not genuine. The desktop was about 2yrs. old when this happene...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Jul 2015 by
Ambucias

I have lasted password of the folder plz need guidance

Hello, i have lasted password of the folder plz need guidance ***@*** Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 43.0.2357.125

1 reply Last reply on 4 Jul 2015 by
Ambucias

Song -music

Hello, i use all time i Tune song -miusic and i coppy naw i cant coppy animore

2 replies Last reply on 3 Jul 2015 by
no

Keyboard types certain numbers with letters

Hello, whenever i press t or y on my keyboard it types t5 and y6. whenever i press 5 or 6, it types t5 or y6. also i cannot use the shift+5 or shift+6...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Jul 2015 by
xpcman

How to change the language of the laptop from japanese to eng?

Hello, My computer is Fujitsu, and I'm having a problem because it is in Japanese. Can you tell me how to change the language settings to English? ...

3 replies Last reply on 2 Jul 2015 by
Ambucias
Results 851 - 900 out of a total of 2,345