The discussions

Restoring win 7 to its original

Hello, I accidentally formatted the c drive of windows7 on dell laptop 1550, and that i could't restore it from the hidden partition provided at t...

2 replies Last reply on 20 Jan 2013 by
suryacns

Screensavers for multiple screens

Hello, im looking for screensavers that will work on three screens simultaneously hope someone can point me in the right direction, thanks. Co...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Jan 2013 by
Zohaib R

Toshiba factory settings help me??????

Hello, i had toshiba satellite L650, never format it since i bought and now i need to reset to factory settings. here is my issue that when i hold the...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Jan 2013 by
Ambucias

Window 7 windows installer

Hello, I cant get my windows 7 installer to work please help me Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 9.0

1 reply Last reply on 19 Jan 2013 by
jack4rall

.exe

Solved

Hello guys, Yesterday i downloaded my company s/w and tried to work on it. Suddenly a "Open With" dialog box popped up and i choose the relevant s/...

2 replies Last reply on 16 Jan 2013 by
swordfishman

Laptop volume

Hello, hi any can help me out?i am able to decrease the volume but in my laptop i am not able to see the notification on screen when decreasing o...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Jan 2013 by
jack4rall

Windows os/startup issues

Hello, I am new to this. I have a windows 7 home addition that I am trying to fix. It automatically shuts down and I can very rarely get it to go i...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Jan 2013 by
jack4rall

Base system device driver

Hello, (1) I'm looking for a Base System Device Driver Dell Inspiron 1521 Win 7 64-bit (2) I also can't get my microphone to work with the sa...

7 replies Last reply on 16 Jan 2013 by
Zohaib R

Internet explorer is opening everything

Hello, my computer now uses Internet Explorer as the program to open all of my files. All of my icons have become the internet explorer icon and I now...

4 replies Last reply on 16 Jan 2013 by
Zohaib R

Lenova laptop startsup with a black screen and movable cursor

Hello, Just today i read a post stating that java has a bad virus. Know that i ran a malwarebites scan and it found 1 harmful item and i delet...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Jan 2013 by
Zohaib R

I thought this was a avg free download ...right?

Hello, Now I'm not seeing anything about the avg download...what's up??? Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 9.0

1 reply Last reply on 14 Jan 2013 by
Zohaib R

Sir how to formate c drive and how to reinstall window

Hello, sir how to formate c drive but the things which is instaal in c drive will not deleted permanentaly. and how to reinstaal window..........

1 reply Last reply on 12 Jan 2013 by
user88

Web problem

Hello, i cnt load my f.b page and chatango live chat every time page is blank plzz tell me how can i use these webs... Configuration: Window...

2 replies Last reply on 12 Jan 2013 by
aamir saleem

Vmware workstation 9 installation!! help please?

Hello, I have downloaded Vmware Workstation 9 and I want to install it on Windows 7 64-bit with 4GB Ram but when I open setup file it opens a FULL...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Jan 2013 by
Pwn.Inc

Connecting samsung 6712 internet to laptop and access from lapto

Hello, team, i want to connect my samsung Gt 6712 mobile internet through the laptop having win 7 ultimate. if any drivers needed then let me kno...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Jan 2013 by
jack4rall

Unable to reset my folders security options to default.

Hello, I right clicked on my 1 TB WD hard disk and went to properties .There under security , for everyone I chose certain permissions(only read)....

1 reply Last reply on 7 Jan 2013 by
jack4rall

Folder problem

Hello, i have folders that is located in Appdate/local ex ({00FECC95-B2E0-4ABE-A30E-83230F017440} ) and when i open any one of them there's no fol...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Jan 2013 by
I_am_neo

Can not find script file ' "c:\kernel\r00t3r"

Closed

Hello, every time I turn on my laptop, that appears on the screen... How could I resolve this?? HELP!! i'm using windows 7 home premium. t...

3 replies Last reply on 31 Dec 2013 by
Ambucias

Computer is unable to install the windows 7...

Hello, I have a small issue, while im using my computer it used to stuck so i must restart it to proceed with my work. I tried to install Windows 7 a...

3 replies Last reply on 31 Dec 2013 by
piratebro

Problem while installing windowsxp on windows 7 defined laptop

Hello, My laptop is installed with windows 7 now i want windows xp.After inserting xp cd to cd-rom the process will start all the files will be load...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Dec 2013 by
Zohaib R

Help help help its urgent ... lost an important hidden folder

Hello, I installed Tuneup utilities software yesterday, it asked me to Optimize my system . But today as i checked for my hidden folder in windows...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Dec 2013 by
sam

Dell inspiron n5050

Hello, I have Dell Inspiron 5050 with windows 7. Recently am experiencing that when am switching it on the screen is blank after some 10 mins blue...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Dec 2012 by
Zohaib R

Multiple windows opening

Hi frndz, This is natraz i got a problem in my laptop, When i open a folder it is Opening in new window its repeating again and again how many tim...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Dec 2012 by
Zohaib R

Error

Hello, respected sir/ madam my problem is when we install vray pro material setup for 3d max dosen,t install and showing is error code 2350 C...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Dec 2012 by
xpcman

Toshiba latop satellite c655-s5504

Hello, I need help! It has been almost a week and my Toshiba has the black screen of death! I have tried unplugging it, taking the battery out...

2 replies Last reply on 26 Dec 2012 by
Shwak1982

To make a telephone call

Closed

Hello, how to make a phone call Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 7.0

1 reply Last reply on 26 Dec 2012 by
Ambucias

Breaking administrator password

Closed

Hello, Dear, Here i have one HP Laptop computer, one of my employee gave password to computer, That employee terminated for encase of some issue.n...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Dec 2012 by
Ambucias

Pc not booting

Closed

hollo my asus win 7 65 bit ,tells me missing operating system would lick hellp pleas

4 replies Last reply on 24 Dec 2012 by
winniel

Forgot password

Closed

Hello, I forgot the password on my laptop running windows 7..can some one help.. Configuration: Windows Vista / Chrome 23.0.1271.97

1 reply Last reply on 24 Dec 2012 by
Ambucias

Problem for error code 0x000000ed in aspire one d255

Hello, how to solve this problem?..i has try to go safe mode and others...plz help me Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 23.0.1271.97

Ambucias

Unable to installwin xp on 7

Hello, unable to installwin xp on 7 it shows me the error msg plz help me to find out the solution in detail as i am very worried ,send ur answer...

iamdinesh

My windows 7 computer will not let me open any programs?

Hello. Lately I experienced some problems with my Registry Editor and my file extensions such as .exe and .ink. A friend of mine who works in IT trie...

3 replies Last reply on 21 Dec 2012 by
Ambucias

My laptop won't start

Hello My Dell Inspiron M5030 won't start correctly, I was installing a laptop skin (Android Skins) which has worked on it before, to complete the ins...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Dec 2012 by
DavidStanely5

Screen turns dark after boot

Hello, my media center pc m84305 has a screen problem and that is that it when I start it up looks normal for a few seconds then turns like it shut o...

2 replies Last reply on 19 Dec 2012 by
DavidStanely5

Inspiron 1545 dell laptop startup issue, quick response please.

Hello, so my Dell laptop was working great till last night when i turned it off and went to sleep, i woke up and when i clicked the power button, it t...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Dec 2012 by
Zohaib R

Recovery of toshiba c655d-s5130

Solved

My notebook stopped functioning and hangs up frozen. I have tried to do a restore, recovery, and with no result. I created 4 restore disks and a boot ...

2 replies Last reply on 18 Dec 2012 by
kreager29

Ultrabook it suddenly shows a black screen

Hello, If anyone saw this post please help me coz i really need some help over here, when i ply mw3 on my ultrabook it suddenly shows a black s...

2 replies Last reply on 16 Dec 2012 by
LumXavier

Making a video of my video camera

Hello, can I use this site to make a video explaining how to use my video camera? That way I would not need two video cameras. Configuration: W...

3 replies Last reply on 8 Dec 2012 by
Ambucias

Lost files

Hello, I recently had to do a system restore, after which my user accounts were reset. Now all my media files, music, and documents are missing o...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Nov 2012 by
iqbal88

Toshiba windows 7 not booting up.

Alright, My situation is a little strange. I have a military grade Symantec on my computer last night the " tamper protection" engaged and power...

2 replies Last reply on 27 Nov 2012 by
armyguard90

Cant see anything on the desk top.

Hello, When I turn on my computer, I see the start up menu, then it goes to nh desktop. On my desktop, I dont see any icons. When I press ctrl, ...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Nov 2012 by
Ambucias

Blank screen with only a cursor

Hello, facing a problem when starting the laptop that is blank screen with only a cursor. when i again restart it , it ask for start up repair w...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Nov 2012 by
Zohaib R

Dell inspiron duo window wont start.

Hello, I'm using Dell inspiron Duo with window 7; when I power the computer on, I see a Dell logo screen with a bar at the bottom, and that bar f...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Nov 2012 by
Zohaib R

No task manager, no icons, no start menu.. help me!!

alright so, a few days ago, nothing showed up. shut down, restarted, voila, everything showed up. however today i was not so lucky. nothing shows up. ...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Nov 2012 by
Ambucias

Stops at start up screen

Solved

Hello, Hi, yesterday i started my laptop and it gave me a message that i need to charge so i plugged it and then i clicked F1 and all went ok sudd...

11 replies Last reply on 10 Nov 2012 by
Zohaib R

I installed windows 8 onto another drive

Hello, i installed windows 8 onto another drive today and after turning off the pc i wanted to boot using windows 7 which i already use, but i cou...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Nov 2012 by
xpcman

Tc 4.5 v not working when i run exe file

can any one help me on this problem.... When i run the exe file, a pop up message for me is .. Here is the message below... "The version of this...

2 replies Last reply on 5 Nov 2012 by
Sherlock123

Bluetooth

Hello, i have bluetooth software but i cant connect to my other device can u advice me which one software supported to my laptop acer aspire 4720z w...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Nov 2012 by
swissbeats93

How to run a dmg file in windows 7?

Hello, I have a Mac OS X Snow Leopard a dmg file. My macbook is now running Windows 7 and I am unable to run the Mac OS x to install Mac OS x...

3 replies Last reply on 4 Nov 2012 by
xmath279

My windows installer

Hello, i am trying to install skype but it showing error 1601 "windows installer couldn't be accessed" when i tried to start my windows installer from...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Oct 2012 by
Zohaib R
Results 1801 - 1850 out of a total of 2,345