Sometimes apps will become unresponsive on your apple device and prevent you from using it properly. If your iPhone, iPad, or mac no longer responds to any input after an app crash or error, there is a simple way to troubleshoot this issue.
How to force an app to quit on iPhone?
- Display all the opened apps on recent devices: swipe up from the bottom of the phone and pause for a few seconds in the middle of the screen, all apps, and pages running in the background will pop up.
- Display all the opened apps on older devices: double-click the home button.
- Swipe them away, forcing them to quit as needed.
How to force an app to quit on an iPad?
- Open the App Switcher
- Swipe up from the bottom of the phone and pause for a few seconds in the middle of the screen.
- Or double-click the Home button.
- Swipe the app up to quit it.
How to force an app to quit on macOS?
- Press these three keys together: Option, Command, and Esc (Escape).
- Or choose Force Quit from the Apple menu in the upper-left corner of your screen (This is similar to pressing Control-Alt-Delete on a PC).
any more questions about ios? check out our forum!