How to set up internet on iPhone
If you just purchased a new iPhone and don't yet know how to set up the Internet connection, don't worry, the process is very simple. You just need to configure the mobile data options. Read on to discover how to do it.
To set up the Internet connection on your iPhone, you only need to complete three fields: Access Point Name, Username and Password for the mobile's data network.
- Go to the Settings > Mobile Data > Mobile Data Network.
- Fill in your APN, Username and Password. You can check this data on your provider’s website.
Any more iphone questions? check out our forum!
Around the same subject
- How do i activate internet on my iphone?
- How to set internet on iphone
- Iphone network settings
- How to disappear from the internet > Guide
- How to calibrate compass on iphone > Guide
- How to turn off music on iphone > Guide
- How to activate t-mobile sim card on iphone > Guide
- Cannot open web pages but internet connected [solved] > Internet & Social Networks Forum