How to copy URL in Safari on iPhone?
In this short article, we will show you how to copy the webpage address on the Safari internet browser in order to paste it elsewhere.
How to copy a link from the address of the Safari web browser?
The procedure is straightforward:
Open the Safari app and go to the webpage of your choice.
- Tap briefly on the link you want to copy > Select All
- Tap on Copy. The link should now be copied to your clipboard.
How to paste a link from the address of the Safari web browser?
Tap briefly in any text field > Paste.
Any more iPhone questions? check out our forum!
Around the same subject
- How to copy url on iphone
- How to copy a url on iphone
- How to copy a link
- How to calibrate compass on iphone > Guide
- How to turn off music on iphone > Guide
- Url manipulation > Guide
- Bitly custom url > Guide
- Youtube url link copy > Guide