Firefox - How to change language settings?
If for some reason you want to change the Firefox
language (without re-installing the web browser):
- In the address bar of Firefox, type 'about: config' then press "enter" to access the options of Firefox.
- In the search bar just below, enter the following string: general.useragent.locale
- Right-click it and click on "Modify", then enter "en-US" to set it to English.
- Here's a list of the different language codes: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms533052(v=vs.85).aspx
- Confirm with OK and restart your browser.
Original article published by Strik-Strak
. Translated by deri58