Firefox bookmarks toolbar: how to hide or remove it
Like all browsers, Mozilla Firefox displays the title of your webpages across the top of the window. You can, however, disable this feature and hide the title bar. This FAQ will walk you through the steps.
How to remove the title bar from Firefox?
- Open Firefox, and click Menu > Customize:
- Click the Title Bar menu to toggle this feature ON/OFF:
- Click Exit Customize, and you're all set.
NEED MORE help with Firefox? Check out our forum!
Around the same subject
- Firefox hide top bar
- Firefox hide title bar
- Firefox hide toolbar
- View hidden Instagram stories: anonymously, online > Guide
- How to hide App Store: on iPad, on iPhone, hide apps > Guide
- Platinum Hide IP > Download - VPN
- Firefox download > Download - Browsers
- The connection has timed out firefox [solved] > Firefox Forum