Like all browsers, Mozilla Firefox displays the title of your webpages across the top of the window. You can, however, disable this feature and hide the title bar. This FAQ will walk you through the steps.
How to remove the title bar from Firefox?
- Open Firefox, and click Menu > Customize:
- Click the Title Bar menu to toggle this feature ON/OFF:
- Click Exit Customize, and you're all set.
NEED MORE help with Firefox? Check out our forum!
- Firefox hide toolbar
- Firefox keyword
- Firfox forum
- Firefox - Toolbars missing
- How To Hide the Title Bar on Firefox
- How to show or hide formula bar in Excel: VBA, shortcut > Guide
- All toolbars from firefox have gone [solved] > Forum - Firefox
- Totally Lost my toolbar on firefox!! [solved] > Forum - Firefox
- How to set the maximum cache size in Firefox?
- Change location of temporary files in Mozilla Firefox
- Firefox disable security certificate warning
- How to disable the Firefox default browser check?
- How to increase cache size: Firefox
- Disable print preview in Firefox
- Reset Firefox about config to default
- How to create a Firefox account: Sync, Pocket
- Change Mozilla Firefox language settings
- How to reset Firefox settings: Windows, macOS, Linux
- Firefox default zoom
- Always start Firefox in private mode