There is 8 ways to remove write protection on USB flash drive
1- Scan your flash drive with updated antivirus
2- Unlock your memory card or flash drive "some flash drive have lock/unlock button .
3- Make sure the files you want to move a printable
4- Fix write protected problem by DOS commands as following :
- From Windows start menu click on RUN or you can show it by clicking " Windows symbol + R " from your keyboard then write CMD
- Write this cmd order " diskpart " Then windows open new windows press YES.
- Write this order " list disk " then click enter ,DOS will show the disk devices in your PC .
- Write " select disk 2 " then enter .Note select your flash drive or memory card disk label 1 or 2 .
- Write " attributes disk clear readonly " then enter .
5- Fix write protected memory card by modifying windows registry by doing the following :
- Open "RUN" as we mentioned before .Write "regedit" then press enter .Click yes to open windows registry editor .
- By clicking your mouse from the windows registry editor , try to reach this path "
- After you reach this path ,search about this registry key " WriteProtect" then click right click "modify" , you will find key value 1 replace it with zero value then click ok
6- Update your flash drive firmware " first get chip genius report then copy chip vendor and chip vendor model and search in google about your flash drive firmware .
7- Try other format programs like " Hp disk format tool " and HDD low level format