In Windows Live, each time you send an email, a copy of it is saved in the Sent Item folder. To disable this feature, follow these steps.
To not save a copy of sent messages in Windows Live:
- Click on File > Options > Mail.
- Select the Send tab and uncheck the box next to Save a copy of sent messages in the 'Sent Items' folder.
- Click Ok to validate.
any more questions about windows? check out our forum!
- How to disable Save a copy of sent messages in Windows Live > Guide
- How to save ping report in text file? > Guide
- How to screenshot a PDF: on Windows, file, page, on Mac > Guide
- Save documents as PDF: on Windows 10, 8 and 7 > Guide
- Windows Live Mail: Sent message not saved in the Sent Folder [solved] > Forum - Messaging
- How to remove ads on Hotmail
- Server settings: SMTP, IMAP, POP
- How to change Hotmail server settings on Android