One of the WeChat's many features is the ability to backup conversations onto its online platform. This will allow you to save memories or messages that are dear to you without taking up memory on your phone. This tutorial will explain how to backup your WeChat messages.
How to backup conversations on WeChat to your Android/iPhone?
- Launch WeChat, and select the Me tab. Then open Settings.
- Next, go to Chat > Backup/Restore Chat History:
- Select Backup, and then tap Select All > Done. You can set a password to protect your backup file or tap directly on Upload to save your file.
A backup file of your conversations will be stored online for you to access at any time.
How to backup WeChat chats to your Mac/PC?
If you'd like to backup your WeChat's messages to your computer, first of all you need to download WeChat for your PC/Mac.
- Next, log in to your account and click on Menu (three horizontal lines) and go to Backup and Restore.
- Then, click on the Back up on PC button.
- How to Turn Off WeChat Notification Sound and Vibration
- Transfer WhatsApp messages: to new phone, android to iPhone > Guide
- How To Backup SMS Text Messages From iPhone
- How To Recover SMS in TrueCaller? > Forum - Android
- Use the Enter Key to Send Messages on WeChat
- How to clear and recover your chat history on WeChat
- Enable Do Not Disturb Mode on WeChat: on iPhone, Android