How to view and manage Messenger chat requests
Similar to friend requests, Facebook Messenger applies a filter to messages received from users who are not yet friended. Here's a quick tip on how to view these pre-filtered messages.
How to view Facebook Messenger requests?
- Open the Facebook Messenger app and tap on the cog icon > People > Message Requests.
- Tap on a message request to view its content > menu (vertical ellipses) > Delete All to clear all of the message requests.
N.B. Facebook Messenger will not notify the sender that you have viewed the message unless you reply to it.
Do you need more help with Facebook messenger? Check out our forum!
Around the same subject
- My chat requests
- How to see chat requests on messenger
- Facebook message request
- Download chat gpt for windows > Download - Other
- Vr chat download > Download - MMO
- Msn chat > Guide
- Messenger chat heads > Guide
- Chat watch > Download - Instant messaging