Similar to friend requests, Facebook Messenger applies a filter to messages received from users who are not yet friended. Here's a quick tip on how to view these pre-filtered messages.
How to view Facebook Messenger requests?
- Open the Facebook Messenger app and tap on the cog icon > People > Message Requests.
- Tap on a message request to view its content > menu (vertical ellipses) > Delete All to clear all of the message requests.
N.B. Facebook Messenger will not notify the sender that you have viewed the message unless you reply to it.
- My chat requests
- Facebook chat request
- How to find chat requests on facebook
- Instagram message request: guide, disappeared, 2021 > Guide
- Unable to complete request messenger [solved] > Forum - Facebook Messenger
- Messenger problem > Forum - Facebook Messenger
- You have requested too many sms codes. you must wait 24 hours to receive another. [solved] > Forum - Facebook
- Sorry for the interruption. we have been receiving a large volume of requests from your network. to continue with your youtube e > Forum - YouTube
- Download audio from Messenger: on PC and mobile
- Turn off Messenger chat heads: on iPhone and Android
- How to pin contacts on Facebook Messenger
- Appear offline on Facebook Messenger: iPhone, Android
- Vanish mode on Messenger: meaning, not working, turn off
- How to turn off notifications on Facebook Messenger
- Block someone on Facebook Messenger: iPhone and Android
- Send attachments: in Messenger and on Facebook
- How to auto-save photos in Facebook Messenger
- Add people on Messenger: from Facebook, phone number
- Send voice messages on Messenger: for iPhone and Android
- Tips and tricks for Facebook Messenger on Android
- How to start secret conversations on Facebook Messenger?
- How to use Messenger without a Facebook account
- Restore archived messages on Facebook Messenger
- How to start a group chat: on Facebook, Messenger
- Use Facebook Messenger: download app, features