One downside to PDF files is their size as they are often bulky, making it difficult to share them via email. Fortunately, there are a number of techniques that you can be used to reduce the size of the PDF files.
How to reduce the size of a PDF?
One way to reduce PDF size is by using Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Open the program, then open the PDF file that you'd like to make smaller.
- Select Document > Reduce File Size.
What is the PDF file compression software?
How to reduce PDF file size on Mac?
- Mac users can compress PDFs using functions available in Preview.
- Open your PDF file with the Preview application, and go to File > Export.
- Select the Quartz filter, and then, choose Reduce file size. Click Save to complete the file compression.
How to compress PDF files online?
There are many free tools that exist online to help you compress your PDF files.
Smallpdf, a free PDF editing site, allows you to reduce the size of your PDF files quickly and easily. The site includes an automatic compression feature that makes the process very quick. You, then, have the option to download your newly compressed file. Smallpdf simplifies the process of file compression into a two-step process. Head to Smallpdf, and drag and drop your file or select
- Choose file to upload your PDF.
- Next, wait for the compression process to begin automatically, then download the finished file.
PDF Creator is a software that offers interesting features that can help you easily create PDF files. During installation, PDF Creator creates a virtual printer that allows you to save your documents (Word, Excel, etc.) in PDF format.
- Once installed, open your file with Acrobat Reader. Click Print, and choose the PDF Creator virtual printer.
- Next, head to Properties > Paper/Quality, and click Advanced.
- Select Print quality, and reduce the file's DPI. Upon launching your print job, a new and lighter version of the PDF file will be created.
- Pdf ka size kaise badhaye
- Pdf ka size kam
- Pdf size kam kare
- I have forget my intex keypad phone password [solved] > Forum - Mobile
- Lava hard reset & factory reset [solved] > Forum - Mobile
- Forget file safe password > Forum - Mobile
- How to download SBI bank statement: in PDF format > Guide
- Airtel USSD Codes for Validity, Offers, and Balance
- How to screenshot a PDF: on Windows, file, page, on Mac
- How to export PPT to PDF: with notes, with hyperlinks
- How to change page unit in Adobe Reader DC
- Invalid plugin detected: Adobe Reader will quit
- Adobe Acrobat autosave: settings, location
- Auto scroll PDF: reader, online, speed
- Set Nitro PDF Reader as Your Default PDF Reader
- How to restore last session when PDF XChange Viewer opens
- Convert PDF to JPG: for free, Mac, Windows
- Enable presentation mode on PDF XChange Viewer
- How to update Foxit Reader: free, download
- Convert image to PDF: online, free, Adobe
- How to change scale of measurements on Foxit Reader
- How to translate PDF: online, in Chrome, to another language
- Improve the PDF resolution on Adobe Reader
- How to uninstall Adobe Acrobat Reader DC
- How to search for a word in a PDF: online, Adobe Reader
- Enable text to speech: Foxit Reader, PDF
- PDF XChange Viewer: maintain current page view
- Change language Foxit Reader: to English
- Enable the spell check in Adobe Reader
- PDF XChange Viewer: hide tool bar
- How to set default program to open JPEG
- How to save Adobe Acrobat errors in a log file
- Change scale ration on PDF-XChange Viewer
- Foxit Reader does not restore last session
- How to protect PDF files: password, copying, printing
- How to merge PDF files: Windows, Mac, Online