In this article we will show you how to change the default measurement unit on PDF XChange Viewer.
How to change the default measurement unit in PDF-XChange Viewer?
To change the default measurement unit of PDF-XChange Viewer follow these steps:
- Click on Edit > Preferences> Measurement.
- Use the drop menu, in the "Units and Rulers" section to make your selection:
- Click on OK to validate.
Do you need more help with PDF? Check out our forum!
Around the same subject
- Pdf xchange viewer scale ratio
- Pdf xchange viewer change scale ratio
- How to change scale ratio in pdf xchange viewer
- Save as pdf download > Download - Other
- Crystal reports viewer > Download - Data management
- Svg viewer download > Download - Other
- Pdf xchange presentation mode > Guide
- Word viewer > Download - Office suites