Upon browsing on the web, it may happens that you find yourself on a particular website with unsuitable contents and you don't want let your children to have access to the latter. There's an easy way on Opera.
To block content in Opera:
- Open Opera.
- Download and install the Block Site add-on in your Opera browser.
- On the upper right corner of the taskbar, click on the Extensions icon (the cube), and pin the Block Site add-on to the taskbar.
- If you want to block a website, either go to the page and click on the Block Site add-on icon.
- If you want to unblock a website, click on Remove Blocking once you are on the blocked page at the bottom right corner of the screen.
If you want to know more about Opera content blocking features, you can also check this article about how to enable or disable other content-blocking features.
- Content blocked by operator.
- How to block websites on opera gx
- Block site opera
- Badoo account blocked > Guide
- Mobile legends: bang bang vng downloadable content > Download - MOBA
- Facebook account blocked [solved] > Facebook Forum
- How to type the pipe character on Mac? > Guide
- Sims 2 custom content not showing up [solved] > The Sims Forum