By default, extensions are automatically disabled in private mode on the Opera browser. If you need to run a specific extension in private mode, follow the procedure below.
To run extensions in private mode in Opera:
- Click on the Sidebar Setup menu, the three horizontal dots at the bottom of the sidebar on the left.
- In the menu, search the Extensions section and open it, you will get all the extensions you installed.
- For each of them you want, click on Allow in Incognito
any more questions about opera? check out our forum!
- Opera addons
- Opera extensions
- Opera enable extensions in private mode
- Opera torrent: extension, support, settings > Guide
- Gt2.redirector.opera.com > Forum - Android
- Opera version [solved] > Forum - Internet/Social Networks
- Review your network setting [solved] > Forum - Mobile
- Opera vs. Safari > Forum - Internet/Social Networks
- Opera change language: Mac, interface, VPN, Google, mobile
- Opera mini desktop mode: on Android
- How to change download location Opera gx
- How to stop auto redirect in Opera
- Private tab Opera: browser, Android, mobile
- How to change default search engine: Opera
- Enable the Opera bookmarks bar
- How to block websites in Opera
- How to reset Opera browser: to default settings
- Blocking content in Opera
- How to make Opera as default browser: Windows, Mac, LInux
- Block websites from accessing webcam and microphone in Opera