Block websites from accessing webcam and microphone in Opera
When using Opera as your main web browser, you may wish to prevent websites you open from accessing your webcam and microphone. In this article we'll take you through the procedure to prevent this.
How to prevent websites from accessing your webcam and microphone when using Opera browser?
- Click on the Opera Menu > Settings > Browser.
- Scroll to the "Media" section.
- Select "Do not allow sites to access my camera and microphone".
Do you need more help with opera? Check out our forum!
Around the same subject
- Opera mini > Download - Browsers
- Accessing and downloading > Facebook Forum
- My facebook account is unable to access i need my account > Facebook Forum
- Accessing and downloading hacked > Facebook Forum
- Download webcam for windows 7 > Download - Other