Now, when searching in Internet in your Opera browser, you can use two advanced AI tools: Aria and ChatGPT. Find out here how to find them and start making search queries.
Opera is not only one of the most inexpensive and secure browsers that has a built-in VPN service and other useful functions. Keeping up with the times, in early 2023 its creators added two of the latest AI technologies, including its own built-in AI chat, as well as support for the popular ChatGPT from OpenAI. Here we will tell you how to search in Opera browser using these chatbots and why they are good.
What is the built-in AI tool Aria in Opera and how to use it?
Artificial intelligence Aria is a fully integrated and free part of the Opera browser and is available in Opera versions for PC, Mac, Linux as well as for Android and iOS. With the help of this chatbot, your search on the Internet is optimized as much as possible and becomes more convenient, since each new request takes into account past queries and thus the search area is narrowed and becomes much more accurate. This way, you don't have to delve into the search results lists of a huge number of sites yourself - the AI does this work for you, producing more and more accurate results.
How to open the Aria chatbot and start making requests? Getting started with Aria is very easy:
- Once you launch the Opera browser, you simply find its icon in the sidebar (the icon looks like a white letter "A" in a purple square), click on it, and Aria will launch (you can also launch it using the Ctrl+/ keyboard shortcut).
- The Aria window will appear on the left side, in which you need to click on the "Get Started" button.
- You will be prompted to log into your Opera account (if you don't already have an Opera account, you can create one).
- When you're logged into your Opera account, Aria chat will appear: enter your query in the bottom right corner of the screen, and after a few seconds, Aria will show you the results of your query in the sidebar.
How to find and use DPT Chat in Opera?
If you prefer to use AI ChatGPT in your search in Opera, then you can also easily activate it, and for this you will not need to download additional extensions - it is already added to Opera. Do the following:
- Click the Opera Menu and select Settings.
- Find and select Advanced Settings and then select AI Services from the sub-menu. In the sidebar you will find the ChatGPT icon.
- Place the On/Off slider to the "On" position. You can now open ChatGPT. To access it, you will need to log into your account.
- To start making search queries, click on the ChatGPT icon again and a chat window will open in the sidebar.